Top it recruiter skills needed to get the job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are the top 3 traits or skills every it recruiter must have to excel?

Can you suggest any tips or insights to develop your it recruiter expertise?

Reply - Report abuse

Gary Anders in Silver Spring, Maryland

51 months ago

call clients, submit resumes, follow-up with clients.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mukesh in Mumbai, India

50 months ago

I read this article on desktophelp.in Job Fair: Microsoft & Co. looking for IT professionals : Profile matching and Application Help Job seekers with a minimum of two years work experience can be in advance online in a database register. The profiles are then matched with the job requirements of the exhibiting companies. Fits the profile, organized an interview on the show. Anyone who has even a complete dossier may, with professional help immediately assemble at the fair application. For a meaningful picture of a photographer is ready. www.desktophelp.in/forums/portal.php Is that True?

Denyce in Newark, New Jersey

45 months ago

I am just did a transition from Administrative Assistant/Word Processor into the IT Field. I went to school to achieve my CompTIA A+, Network+ and MCDST. I am trying to get into the IT field worked as an Admin/Helpdesk technician part time for 5 years. How do I get into the IT field? Which position would I be able to get into with the little experience that I have? What agencies should I be registering with?

Thank you!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

RDP069 in San Diego, California

44 months ago

"I am just did a transition"

The first thing you have to do is learn how to write a sentence that the employer will understand. I have no idea what "I am just did a transition" means. I would disqualify you immediately from consideration if you sent me your resume with that kind of English.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

mntbear in Temecula, California

2 months ago

It seams that good recruiters on the west coast are very hard to find. That is, career specific recruiters. I have over 30 years experience in Structured cabling & automation installation, and not tooting my own horn, but I am probably one of the top Technicians/Foreman in the country. I just relocated to Temecula CA to be closer to my children and decided to use recruiting companies to find a position with a solid company. All I find here are generic recruiting companies and jobs sites the are advertisement sites. Instead of placement in IT careers they are placing dishwashers and cooks. And the test to be qualified for placement, a trained monkey could do. I get offers to drive a fork truck or work in a mall. Maybe I am not finding the right recruiters. Or maybe there are no legitimate recruiters in this area for Technicians like me. Any suggestions from anyone?

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.