Can Imagery Analyst's get jobs with only 4 yrs of experience and a Assoc. degree?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Shoe in Ankara, Turkey

74 months ago

Im looking at getting out of the military, and i want to know if i have a shot at getting a job on the outside world?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kevin in Waldorf, Maryland

74 months ago

You have the ability to make quite a bit of money when you get out with only 4 years of experience. Only real choice you have to make is whether or not to go contractor or Government.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Erik in Fayetteville, North Carolina

72 months ago

Shoe in Ankara, Turkey said: Im looking at getting out of the military, and i want to know if i have a shot at getting a job on the outside world?

Short answer is Yes. I am hiring imagery analysts right now as a contract company.

Paul in York, Pennsylvania

71 months ago

Check out BAE SYSTEMS for imagery analyst positions, they've got tons

Erik in Fort Bragg, North Carolina

71 months ago

Strategic Solutions Unlimited in Fayetteville NC has imagery analyst positions right now they can hire against.

TUMBRA in SAN DIEGO, California

71 months ago

Your chances of getting a good job with only 4 years of experience and an Associates are really good. You probably want to continue to go to school. Quite a few companies encourage it. Contractor gigs can earn you quite a bit of money but be aware that you are on a 3 to 4 year contract. Also know that you pay your own medical, dental, vision federal taxes and 401k so you won't be getting a W2 from your employer. If you like to change employers every few years then this will be idea for you but if you want something a little more stable you might want to be an employee.
Companies like Northrop Grumman, General Atomics and BAE have some wonderful benefits. In the DOD homeland security is really big right now so you can always go back to government service. Just weigh your options and find the best fit for you.

intheloop in Afghanistan

64 months ago

Shoe in Ankara, Turkey said: Im looking at getting out of the military, and i want to know if i have a shot at getting a job on the outside world?

Absolutely, the Imagery Analyst field has more jobs then what they can fill currently. It is a great time for negotiating contracts!

L-3Dees in Tampa, Florida

64 months ago

Yes, there are quite a few open Imagery Analyst positions we have available here at L-3 Communications, Intelligence Solutions Division. If you have any questions, I can be reached: jason.dees@l-3com.com.

V/R

Jason Dees

Len Costa in Nashua, New Hampshire

52 months ago

Yes indeed!! We have a number of Imagery Analyst positions available in the Fayeteville area. No one beats our benefits and compensation suite. Contact me at lcosta@windmill-intl.com. We are a veteran owned Defense Contractor. See our website at WWW. Windmill-intl.com

Best
Len Costa

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.