Imagery Analyst Companies

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

jsanchez315 in Hampton, Virginia

61 months ago

What different companies are out there that have IAs as positions? Which ones have the most benefits? Where are the positions? How much do they typically pay for someone that almost has there bachelors(30 credits away) and has at least 4 years of experience and their TS/SCI clearance? I'd like to know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

imagery guru in Fort Washington, Maryland

60 months ago

jsanchez315 in Hampton, Virginia said: What different companies are out there that have IAs as positions? Which ones have the most benefits? Where are the positions? How much do they typically pay for someone that almost has there bachelors(30 credits away) and has at least 4 years of experience and their TS/SCI clearance? I'd like to know.

The best one is BAE SYSTEMS. Apply online at www.baeimagerycareers.com

Adam in Yuba City, California

57 months ago

Booze Allen Hamilton, BAE, SAIC, CACI, L3, Raytheon, and a few other ones that I cannot remember the names at this time. There are plenty of companies as you can see. Booze Allen and BAE have the most jobs available for companies that have the best benefits. SAIC is everywhere, but their benefits do not compare to what the last two offer.

Also, there are government agencies (federal jobs) that have IAs. NGA is the biggest one. DIA would probably be the second. NASIC also has jobs, but they are usually more specialized, meaning you need more than the average IA certification.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.