Imagery Analyst Jobs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Miko in Warrenville, South Carolina

87 months ago

Is there any company that will obtain the top secret clearance needed for a imagery analyst job? I have the imagery analyst training through the Army, but I do not have my clearance.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

angecorrado in Bethesda, Maryland

87 months ago

If your clearance was active within the last 24 months, most large companies can reactivate it pretty easily. Otherwise it would be difficult...I would suggest taking a position requiring perhaps a collateral level clearance with a company that has a history for requiring higher clearances. By doing this you will be within the company and can lobby to be transferred to position while you work at the collateral level they can work on getting your clearance activated.

heman in Bethesda, Maryland

81 months ago

I'm in the military and will attending school for imagery analyst. When and where is the best time to look for jobs outside of the military? I'm also working on my Associate Degree for General Studies but would like to get started with my Bach Degree as soon as possible. My question is which degree program best fits Imagery Analyst?

forever at langley in Hampton, Virginia

66 months ago

I'm getting out of the Air Force in a year and I was wondering if it's to early to start looking for another job? I was looking to find a position in San Antonio Texas, but I can't seem to find anything. I know AFISRA headquarters are there, but no luck. I would have my CCAF and 6 years experience. I already have a resume ready.

forever at langley in Hampton, Virginia

66 months ago

heman in Bethesda, Maryland said: I'm in the military and will attending school for imagery analyst. When and where is the best time to look for jobs outside of the military? I'm also working on my Associate Degree for General Studies but would like to get started with my Bach Degree as soon as possible. My question is which degree program best fits Imagery Analyst?

I have a friend who's an Imagery Analyst and she's getting her degree in Intelligence. It may not be the best in relating with the job in detail, but it is DEFINITELY impressive.

intheloop in Afghanistan

62 months ago

heman in Bethesda, Maryland said: I'm in the military and will attending school for imagery analyst. When and where is the best time to look for jobs outside of the military? I'm also working on my Associate Degree for General Studies but would like to get started with my Bach Degree as soon as possible. My question is which degree program best fits Imagery Analyst?

Look into intelligence operations programs. if your going through the army link up with Cochise Community College in Sierra Vista, AZ. You'll get a good deal of credits while your attending training and I believe they have a newer program that will allow you to get your associates while your in training.

intheloop in Afghanistan

62 months ago

forever at langley in Hampton, Virginia said: I'm getting out of the Air Force in a year and I was wondering if it's to early to start looking for another job? I was looking to find a position in San Antonio Texas, but I can't seem to find anything. I know AFISRA headquarters are there, but no luck. I would have my CCAF and 6 years experience. I already have a resume ready.

It's not too early at all, but I would be as flexible as possible when looking for a job. Check into AFSOC and the 11th IS. There are several conracting positions there. However, I would reconsider before getting on board with SAIC. That contract is up for rebid and I hear they may not be getting it renewed. I would check BAE or Booz Allen first.

Ron in Colton, California

62 months ago

I'm not in the military but I am looking to get a BA, my question is can some one please tell me what specific degrees would I need to be looking at in order to get into the Imagery Analyst field. I know this is a broad question but I need a list of hand full degrees to see the commonality in them. I'm trying to pinpoint the degree I need. Thank you!

Adam in Yuba City, California

52 months ago

Most companies like technical degrees the most such as engineering. However, a degree in history, political Science, Geography, Remote Sensing, or a language are sure bets to be within the relm of what they are looking for.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.