Show me the money...

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Host

What are typical industrial engineer salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Katie in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

83 months ago

I have been an IE for 3 years now. I currently make 72,000/yr. The CEO of our company is an IE. Fortune 500 company!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Binghamton, New York

83 months ago

Katie in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania said: I have been an IE for 3 years now. I currently make 72,000/yr. The CEO of our company is an IE. Fortune 500 company!

What company do you work for? I just graduated last month with a BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering and am currently hunting for a career. Any suggestions?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Stella in Agawam, Massachusetts

83 months ago

Katie in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania said: I have been an IE for 3 years now. I currently make 72,000/yr. The CEO of our company is an IE. Fortune 500 company!

What does your company do? What are some of your responsabilities?

Thanks! and it's great you got a good job...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kim in Orlando, Florida

56 months ago

Starting pay for entry level based on the city should be no less than 55k a year. Been an IE for 8 years and making 110k a year

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

AMONIOUS in Pretoria, South Africa

32 months ago

ok, can it be more and under wich qualifications is that salary issued? im a student studying industrial engineering at TUT and about to attain my deploma, i want to know the maximum i can get havin achieved my hornous, help,

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.