Informatica 8: Connect to the server problem

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

bouraka in Paris, France

101 months ago

Hi,

I copied a repository from the production environment to the integration environment. All my workflows are valid on the integration environment.
In the workflow monitor i have assigned all the workflows to the server of validation.
Problem: when I start a workflow on the workflow manager I have this message "Cannot connect to the server xxx", even if I started the server on the admin console.
Why this problem occurs ?

Regards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ralph heimburger in Solon, Ohio

101 months ago

You need to check your connections in the session.

bouraka in Paris, France said: Hi,

I copied a repository from the production environment to the integration environment. All my workflows are valid on the integration environment.
In the workflow monitor i have assigned all the workflows to the server of validation.
Problem: when I start a workflow on the workflow manager I have this message "Cannot connect to the server xxx", even if I started the server on the admin console.
Why this problem occurs ?

Regards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Rajeshkumar in Stamford, Connecticut

96 months ago

Check whether all services are running as well as port number are configured properly.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Majid Khan in Madras, India

93 months ago

Hi Please check the Port number, PMrootdir, server name, hostname and resolve the ip address at workflow manager. after configure the all settings restart the system and try it once. Please let me know if not.

Thanks,
Majid.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.