What are typical Inside Sales Associate salaries?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Host

Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field?

What skills should you learn to increase your salary?

Reply - Report abuse

Bren915

44 months ago

I have worked as an Inside Sales Associate for over 11 years. My top pay was $38,833.00 a year with $2,866.00 in bonuses. The salary range is very wide. Some companies require you to have a 2-year degree with salary of $9.00 an hour. You really have to be careful. I lost my job in September and I'm still looking. If I wanted a job for $10.00 an hour I would be working already. I will have to move to a larger city to receive a larger pay. You either have the passion to be the best CSR or you don't. It's not a learned skill. A call center is not a good teacher or work history. I've never worked in a call center. Increase your pay by increasing your sales and product knowledge of where you work. And, be creative with your customers to increase sales. Getting a huge Thank You from a customer because you got him what he needed yesterday, today. You are essentially saving their life. Your customers are yours, you own them. Take care of them like they were you and earn and acquire my nick-name... Bulldog! Again, you have to have passion for this position.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.