What are the best Inside Sales Manager qualifications and training to get ahead?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Host

What is the best training for becoming an Inside Sales Manager? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective Inside Sales Manager?

What do non-traditional career paths look like?

Reply - Report abuse

Marvin Burton in Houston, Texas

70 months ago

Marvin Burton 18204 Chisholm Trail #236 • Houston, TX 77060
burtonmarvin@yahoo.com

I am very interested in the sale position at your Company. I am confident that I can contribute my sales skills and work experience to your company

During my 15 years with service master I was recognized for my ability to identify customer needs and was awarded top sales award yearly. Strengths include the ability to function effectively in high stress situations mult-task effective communication skills. I have consistently
Maintained a high level of customer satisfaction.

I look forward to learning more about your needs and how my qualitications can contribute to your company.

Thank you for taking the time to look over my resume. I will follow up next week with a telephone call to see if we can schedule a time to meet.

Sincerely,

Marvin Burton

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

John Gizzo in Chandler, Arizona

44 months ago

If the solar industry is serious about making an impact on the environment and becoming a leader in clean sustainable energy, the first step is to actively recruit and hire sales leadership from OUTSIDE the solar industry. Statistics show that only 3% of energy consumed in the USA is currently produced from solar + wind. How would one explain such DISMAL sales numbers? Simple ~ the problem exists due to an inferior sales leadership team top to bottom (who) or an inferior sales strategy (what). I find it shocking that executive leadership in the solar industry fails to aggressively recruit/place/train/retain the BEST sales talent from OUTSIDE the solar industry. It is crazy that solar industry job requisitions would even ask for solar sales experience. That should be the dis-qualifier.

With that said, I wish you the best of luck...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.