subcontratoers rights

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Amanda Hranicka in Carlyle, Illinois

82 months ago

My husband was just fired from direct tv. He had been working for them for over a year. They did the first background check & everything was fine. He still got up 6 days a week & busted he ass. It doesnt even matter about that they still fired him. We r only trying to keep things straight in our life & now they shot it all to hell. It is not like he killed someone, stole from anyone, or had any abuse charges. It was drug charges which has nothing to do with installing satilite.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (12) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeff in Sulligent, Alabama

68 months ago

Amanda Hranicka in Carlyle, Illinois said: My husband was just fired from direct tv. He had been working for them for over a year. They did the first background check & everything was fine. He still got up 6 days a week & busted he ass. It doesnt even matter about that they still fired him. We r only trying to keep things straight in our life & now they shot it all to hell. It is not like he killed someone, stole from anyone, or had any abuse charges. It was drug charges which has nothing to do with installing satilite.

I guess the main issue is the insurance required on drivers. Thats where the drugs charges would be an issue.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.