Instrument Tech Schools

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Tim in Rocklin, California

65 months ago

Ive just become aware of this field and im having trouble finding out more information about places that offer such a course. From experince what schools would you recommend? Also is there any decent trade schools for this type of work?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (13) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Controls guy in Morton, Illinois

54 months ago

go to www.abet.org. I suggest looking for ones that offer Electrical Engineering not electronics.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

K in Alaska in Houston, Texas

53 months ago

Perry Tech in Yakima,Wa is the best school for Instrumentation in the North West. Texas also has a pretty good program from what I have heard.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

ETEC in Pittsburg, California

50 months ago

K in Alaska in Houston, Texas said: Perry Tech in Yakima,Wa is the best school for Instrumentation in the North West. Texas also has a pretty good program from what I have heard.

I would highly recomend you look into the Los Medanos College, it's a 2 yr certificate or AS degree program however you want to go about it,this Instrument Tech program is the only one I know of in California. It's an intense program a lot of lab and hands on exerience, as well as a ton of technical writing. The college is in Pittsburg Ca.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kim Felton in Custer, Washington

36 months ago

For the best Instrumentation and Control Technology program in the Northwest you need to look into Bellingham Technical College in Bellingham, WA. We have the best program and instructor. Tony Kuphaldt is amazing and he has written our whole curriculum. It is definitely worth coming to Washington state for.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.