Insurance Tools and Leads Online

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

mar in Houston, Texas

94 months ago

I run a blog which reviews popular insurance lead sites,, and I have just posted a new tool you can put on your website:

It's a life insurance calculator.
Find it here:
www.insuranceleadsite.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Warning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

80 months ago

Their are viruses on the first entry. This are scams to put trojans on your computer

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Warning in Milwaukee, Wisconsin

80 months ago

There are viruses on the first entry link. This is a scam to put trojans on your computer.

Eric in Gig Harbor, Washington

65 months ago

Aaron in Seattle, Washington said: AgentMethods is the fastest and easiest way to build an insurance agent website. You can try it for free and there's no set-up fee or contract. Launch your insurance agent website in minutes at

www.agentmethods.com

Can you show me examples of agencies that are using Agentmethods for their website?
Thanks

RFNAPLES in Durham, North Carolina

49 months ago

Eric in Gig Harbor, Washington said: Can you show me examples of agencies that are using Agentmethods for their website?
Thanks

Check out my site:
rfnaplesinsurance.com/

AnMarieB in Mckinney, Texas

47 months ago

When a visitor lands on an agent's website, they should not have to hunt for what they are looking for. You have their attention, you need to have a website that keeps it. The insurance prospect should know immediately what coverages the agent provides and where they can go to get more information specific to the coverages they are interested in.

In addition to prominent call-to-action buttons, these insurance websites have built-in quote forms available for over 30 lines of business: Auto, Home, Commercial Auto, Commercial Property, Workers Comp, Flood, Aviation, Renters, and many more. All of the forms are easily customized. Check out a sample insurance website at www.sampleinsurancewebsite.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.