A felon trying to get a life insurance license in GA!

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Stevenb in Covington, Georgia

32 months ago

I have a felony on my background it is over 8 yrs old. I am waiting to hear back from the state. I want to know if there are any felons or anybody that knows someone with a felony, on this forum that may have a license. I would like to know what it took to get the license?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

crowegirl in Poteau, Oklahoma

29 months ago

check with a lawyer to see if it's been long enough to have your records sealed. background checks will not pick it up if you can get it sealed. It can be done. I know from experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

felon1 in Tucker, Georgia

27 months ago

I have a federal felony on my background over 7 years ago. Making material false statement to a federal officer. No monetary gain or fraud was committed. Got my GA license after submitting my application, certified court records and personal statement.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lele30 in Stockbridge, Georgia

27 months ago

Stevenb in Covington, Georgia said: I have a felony on my background it is over 8 yrs old. I am waiting to hear back from the state. I want to know if there are any felons or anybody that knows someone with a felony, on this forum that may have a license. I would like to know what it took to get the license?

did you get ur license?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.