Getting an insurance verifier job.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

How did you get your start doing insurance verifier work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?

Do you need a particular educational background?

Reply - Report abuse

Maggie in Austin, Texas

82 months ago

Host said: How did you get your start doing insurance verifier work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position?
It does not take much. Just knowledge of insurance and good communication skills, and good references.

Do you need a particular educational background?

Its easier to land the job if you have a couple of years of college education,but high school graduates with good disposition to learn and good references may also get the job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

ddeldeo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

38 months ago

Im looking for an average of accounts per day, that a hospital insurance verifier would work.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Pam in Chattanooga, Tennessee

12 months ago

Does anyone have any advice for someone getting a job for insurance verifier in chattanooga, tn. The problem with me is that I have had the experience but it was years ago and now that medical staffing agency is out of business. I am in need of a career change with my office work, I need to break a wall and don't know how, so many of my jobs, that r verifiable have been temp jobs, with job duties all over the board. I loved verifying insurance when I did it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.