help job find

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Rita Rivera in Brownsboro, Texas

91 months ago

My husband has a remarkable background as an intelligiance analyst with the US Army for 8 years. He also is obtaining a CJ BA degree. We cannot find a job doing what he wants which is working with the local government catching bad guys through analysis. Please help us with any suggestions. The VA rep has not been doing his job. We have 3 kids and we want to get this done. Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Cedric in Havertown, Pennsylvania

86 months ago

Is the only way to get a clearance via working for a federal institution? I'd love to get a clearance I feel it would make my life so much easier in the job search...If the gov. isn't the only way to get a clearance how do you apply for one?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

HANAN in Houston, Texas

86 months ago

Hello,

I am the owner and training director of a reputable small business company who deals with police, military and government antiterrorism training. We are registered with the US government to provide training.

References are available upon request.

I am seeking an individual or company who can help us to open the doors with the US government. Partnership, joint venture is an option.
We need assistance in marketing, putting us on the GSA schedule, writing proposals for solicitations etc.
Although we are on the market since 1993, we treat this offer as a start up business.

Police/government/military background is a must.

We exist since 1993. Once we identify the right candidate, we will provide further information.

Please contact us by email only with your resume: info@isitraining.net

Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (6) Reply - Report abuse

Brian in Colorado Springs, Colorado

83 months ago

The easiest way to get your foot in the door is probably the military. Just about anyone with a little aptitude and motivation can make it. Of course its a tough life this day and age, but you will gain skills and experience that will make it easy to get a future job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Bob in Kansas City, Kansas

79 months ago

Look at local LE agencies for one - look at federal afterwards. Try ILEA or IACA web pages for local LE
www.intelligenceisthefuture.com/ is a great page with many links

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

das in Washington, District of Columbia

63 months ago

Rita Rivera in Brownsboro, Texas said: My husband has a remarkable background as an intelligiance analyst with the US Army for 8 years. He also is obtaining a CJ BA degree. We cannot find a job doing what he wants which is working with the local government catching bad guys through analysis. Please help us with any suggestions. The VA rep has not been doing his job. We have 3 kids and we want to get this done. Thank you

Assuming he has his TS SCI 99% of the jobs in his field are in the DC metro area. Sorry, but that a fact of the matter. With TS/SCI he will have no problem finding a firm to hire him here. There are more jobs than applicants.

intelligence-analyst.com in Lafayette, Louisiana

58 months ago

The website www.intelligence-analyst.com provides some information and insight to the intelligence field.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.