Future of Internet Marketing-concerned

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

Future in Lewiston, Michigan

61 months ago

Hello

needing someone's insight regarding the future of internet marketing. Currenlty I'm in another field(financial/medical) and looking to try internet marketing-search engine optimization. Been wanting to try the field for awhile but have a concern of outsourcing and automation of certain areas of this field. Wondering in the future due to outsourcing and automation will there be many jobs in the field of Internet Marketing at least for the next 5 years? Also was wondering as an search engine optimization specialst I've seen the salary range from $10.00/hr to $15.00/hr, what is the average salary? Finaly, for internet marketing in general is most of the work on a freelance basis?

Thanks,

curious

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

amyamster in houston, Texas

35 months ago

When you utilize seo services, you increase your website's page ranking which raises you up on the search results and makes your company more competitive.
www.seoservices.com

Cappucino_k in Parker, Colorado

35 months ago

Future in Lewiston. Internet marketing will be a big thing for years to come. This is what my husbands occupation is. Advertisers are moving more of their budgets away from print advertising (phone books, newspapers, fliers etc..) and into internet. So it's not going away ANY time soon. However the competition is beginning to get fierce as far as companies who provide such service, so finding a VERY reputable company to work for will be key. Once you have had any kind of serious outside sales experience for a few years with a track record, they will look at you. It's not a very easy job to just walk into.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.