What do you enjoy most about your journeyman electrician career?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Host

What do you enjoy most about being a journeyman electrician? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance?

What keeps you at your job?

Reply - Report abuse

mrjmansparky1 in Denver, Colorado

69 months ago

not having to pay someone else to wire something up for you. other companies doing hack jobs and cut throating everthing so people dont pay. depends on the istallation. yes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

three phase in Pompano Beach, Florida

54 months ago

All of the trades need to work together to standardize state licenses and enforce them. To many works are taking away job opportunities from those of us who are tax paying residents. Florida is to be a right to work state...Wheres my rights when travelers steal away my work and drive down wages... PLEASE ALEX SINK we need your HELP!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

three phase in Pompano Beach, Florida

54 months ago

All of the trades need to work together to standardize state licenses and enforce them. To many workers are taking away job opportunities from those of us who are tax paying residents. Florida is to be a right to work state...Wheres my rights when travelers steal away my work and drive down wages... PLEASE ALEX SINK we need your HELP!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.