moving to MA

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

neal h in Brisbane, Australia

101 months ago

i'm planning on moving from australia to the boston area in the next 1 - 1.5 years, by then i will have completed 3 years of electrical trade courses (you need to complete 4 years of courses to become licnesed in austrlaia) and have 4 years work experience in the trade. Can anyone help me with finding out if any of my qualifications, courses and work hours will be recognised in the US.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

rltomkinson in Harpers Ferry, West Virginia

83 months ago

Check with the IBEW local. They can probably give you the best answer.

- Was this comment helpful?
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.