Linesman Jobs USA & Canada for Australian Qualified Linesman

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Joos in Brisbane, Australia

21 months ago

Hi, I am a South African qualified electrician with an Australian electrical licence endorsed distribution linesman as well as a Cert3 in powerline distribution.
Was wondering how difficult it would be to get work in the US or Canada and if I would be able to find an employer to sponsor me. I have 10+ years experience as a distribution linesman, 5 years as glove & barrier and also 5+ years experience as a supervisor.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (8) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Ed in Beauséjour, Manitoba

20 months ago

Joos in Brisbane, Australia said: Hi, I am a South African qualified electrician with an Australian electrical licence endorsed distribution linesman as well as a Cert3 in powerline distribution.
Was wondering how difficult it would be to get work in the US or Canada and if I would be able to find an employer to sponsor me. I have 10+ years experience as a distribution linesman, 5 years as glove & barrier and also 5+ years experience as a supervisor.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Go to www.hydro.mb.ca fill out a application online, great company

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Kelvin in Australia

17 months ago

I am a dual citizen of Singapore and USA, I currently have a work visa in Australia. I am hoping to get to North America soon as linesman. No problems with visas and I have USA passport. I am ready to travel with just a few days notice. Please contact me if anyone is in need.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Sams in United Kingdom

13 months ago

Hi,

I am a qualified overhead linesman with over 5 years experience and currently living in the UK but would like to move to either Canada/Australia/New Zealand with my family for this I would need an employer to sponsor me.

Any advice on who to contact would be most appreciated

Many Thanks

Ashton in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan

11 months ago

Tenix in Ryde, Australia said: Hi Kelvin, If you could be persuaded to look at other jobs in Australia, let me know. I need Linesmen in a number of locations in Victoria, have Fly-in/fly-out in Queensland. In addition, I have a few roles in New Zealand as well.

Hello, I am a lineman in Canada and am looking to move to Australia to work as a lineman there. I came across you post that that said you need lineman in Australia and was wondering if you still need some if you could send me any information on the jobs you have.
Thanks

HireMeCanada in Toronto, Ontario

2 months ago

Hello,

I realize and understand that this thread is fairly old... However, we are a Canadian Company seeking several qualified linemen / journeymen live wire workers. We offer very competitive salaries and have the capabilities to assist in completion of paperwork to work in Canada if you are form abroad.

Please contact me for a more detailed description of the positions available.

HiremeCanada.

Johnny WA Linesman in Perth, Australia

19 days ago

HireMeCanada in Toronto, Ontario said: Hello,

I realize and understand that this thread is fairly old... However, we are a Canadian Company seeking several qualified linemen / journeymen live wire workers. We offer very competitive salaries and have the capabilities to assist in completion of paperwork to work in Canada if you are form abroad.

Please contact me for a more detailed description of the positions available.

HiremeCanada.

Hi,

I have been trying to find employment in Canada for quite a few months! I am very interested to find out if you still have any positions available? I am an Australian Citizen and have over 11 years experience. Please contact me id you are still looking for people.

Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you soon

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.