The SBI Knowledge Manager will be responsible for creating a knowledge sharing environment and successfully delivering Syngenta’s knowledge management tools. The Knowledge Manager closely collaborates with project teams to implement knowledge sharing processes and technologies into the organization. The candidate will be responsible for capturing the intellectual capital of the organization and seeking continuous improvement opportunities. This individual will work in a team-oriented and collaborative environment and heavily participate in up-front planning and implementation of KM projects, application roll-out and user training.
• B.A. or B.S. in technology, management or related discipline.
• 5+ years experience with developing and delivering knowledge management programs; familiarity with content management systems and information architecture.
• Experience in plant biotechnology and development of transgenic crop products is a plus.
• Understanding of key business processes and data used in the business.
• Previous experience with SharePoint required; Understanding of MOSS architecture advantageous.
• Experience developing and leading training courses.
• Experience with knowledge management tools, systems and techniques.
• Previous work experience in the life sciences, chemical industry, or R&D environment.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools.
• Project management experience and ability to “make things happen.”