LPN Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (312) - Start a Discussion

former RN student in Urbana, Illinois

Anyone taken the California nclex-pn by using your RN courses from another state?

Hi guys - need some advice... I started off at a bachelor's program in Illinois and transferred out to an associate's program (sigh) because of...

former RN student in Urbana, Illinois

Anyone taken the California nclex-pn by using your RN courses from another state?

Hi guys, I need some advice. Here is my situation: I started off at a bachelor's program in Illinois and transferred out to an associate's...

missionaryforch@yahoo.com in Southfield, Michigan

Updated 52 months ago

How do I get back into the field - 1 Reply

my last jubs over the last year were all with agency, all part time and now I have been out of work nearly a year, been an lpn over 10 years, how do...

JLD in Muskegon, Michigan

LPN JOBS IN WEST MICHIGAN

Economy here is just terrible! LTC/Rehab/Assisted Living...cenus goes down...there go your hours and/or your job. Anyone experiencing the same? Is...

punix0583 in Horseheads, New York

distance learning programs

is anyone studying for the cpne , and doing any workshops, etc., want a study buddy in the new york area

kris a in Wayne, New Jersey

Updated 52 months ago

TRAVELING NURSE FOR GERMANY? - 3 Replies

I'M AN LPN WITH 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE....I WANTED TO DO TRAVELING NURSE FOR GERMANY BUT DO THEY REGOGNIZE LPN AS NURSE'S OR WOULD IT BE A PROBLEM?...

KAT in Arlington, Texas

Updated 52 months ago

lpn exam - 1 Reply

can anyone tell me if the lpn boards in arizona was hard

justme in Dallas, Texas

Updated 53 months ago

Criminal Background Checks/DUI - 3 Replies

Hello, I am very interested in begining school to become a LPN. I have a past DUI that is haunting my record (it was 4 years ago-I know terrible, i...

jobhunter4545 in Pembroke, Georgia

Medical Office Assistant Tips

What are the best classes to take to become certified?

susanmcknight in Gainesville, Florida

LPN

I have been a LPN for 30 years,started out in a well,critical newborn nursery,workrd in long term care,different areas of the hospital,MDS...

Cheryl

Updated 53 months ago

M.D.S. Certification - 5 Replies

I'm a L.P.N having problems finding a job.

mogan2006 in Cape Coral, Florida

LPN PAY FLORIDA

Can any LPNs please tell me what LPNs are being paid in Florida? SWFL is my location.

jjustice34 in Burleson, Texas

Updated 54 months ago

Misdemeanor charges - 2 Replies

I have been a liscensed nurse for 16 years. I am a kind compassionate and caring person. Unfortunately abuse,on many levels led me to drug s and...

jarymo in Purcellville, Virginia

magnet hospital

in my local hospital they do not hire lpn's, they hire care technicians train them to do what we do minis the understanding of when why and outcome...

wendy

Clinicals in Denver, CO

Am investigating LPN refresher couse through AHEC. They do not provide clinical's. Does anyone know where you can do clinical's? Has anyone had any...

princetta in Wyoming, Michigan

Updated 56 months ago

LPN to RN Using Rue Learning System - 8 Replies

Has anyone utilized the Rue Learning System to complete LPN to RN? Received their information packet, still rather vague about many things...Are all...

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

Updated 56 months ago

Moving to Virginia Area - 1 Reply

I am a LPN with three years experience and Mds certified moving to VA anyone know of Facility thats hiring? for areas of Stafford, Alexandria,...

MIDGE in Naperville, Illinois

Updated 56 months ago

employment - 1 Reply

Does anyone know of a facility hiring by Belleville,Illinois?I have sent out over 40 resumes.I just recently moved to Illinois from Indiana.I have...

blondemerlot in Inverness, Florida

Updated 56 months ago

Nursing or Teaching? - 1 Reply

I am sooo undecided about which field to go into. I have my associates in Paralegal, but never found a gig in the field, so I basically lost interest...

Erny in Baltimore, Maryland

Updated 57 months ago

lpn school - 1 Reply

in 2010 march lookin to start lpn program any suggestions

mary in Tampa, Florida

Updated 57 months ago

no lpn job - 3 Replies

hi i graduated lpn school in june 2008. i took my nclex and passed in november 2008. i cannot find a job anywhere. i want to stay within 40 miles of...

felicia in orangeburg in Orangeburg, South Carolina

excelsior college

hi all i am interested in attending the excelsior program online, but i wanted to know if anyone have taken their state boards and pass yet.

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

Updated 58 months ago

Where are the LPN jobs in Denver??? - 1 Reply

I moved here from VA, passed my exam 1 month ago, applied online via email/company sites and NOTHING! not one call. My cover letter/resume is...

Gmack in Millville, New Jersey

Work-at-home employment

I spoke with an LPN who worked from home via computer but I wasn't able to speak with her again. Has anyone had experience with this type of job?

GOODNURSE/BADBREAKS in Jeffersonville, Indiana

JOBS IN INDIANA

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE THERE IS A DECENT PLACE FOR A LPN TO WORK IN SOUTHERN INDIANA? I MOVED HERE TO GET OUT OF AN ABUSIVE MARRIAGE.....I'M LOOKING...

nikki in Piscataway, New Jersey

LPN to RN through excelsior .

Hello everyone, has anyone used the distance learning sys.to pass excelsoir's nsg exams? the tutorial service meet in class once a week for lec. I'm...

KAT in Arlington, Texas

Updated 58 months ago

changing license from washington state to louisian - 1 Reply

How do I go about changing my license from washington state to louisiana. anyone know the procedure and the cost? Thanks so much!!!

SueThem in Lombard, Illinois

Updated 58 months ago

LPN CLASSES AT PCCTI - 1 Reply

HAS ANY TAKEN LPN CLASSES AT PCCTI. I WAS ON A FORUM FOR ULTRASOUND TECH AND THERE WASN'T ANY GOOD REVIEWS FOR THIS SCHOOL FOR THAT COURSE. FOR MY...

Updated 58 months ago

LPN Jobs - 1 Reply

I am looking for LPN job in or around Plainfield or Avon Iniana want to work with Alzheimers residents or Assisted Living residents.Would like to...

Updated 58 months ago

LPN part time position - 1 Reply

I will be relocating to New Hampshire (Near Hillsborough) I would love to find a part time lpn job I have 17 years of experience. HELP!

act in Washington Court House, Ohio

can I go to nursing school if i have a felony for non support?

Would someone with a F5 for non support be able to get into nursing school, and go through clinicals, sit for boards and get a job? I have never been...

Updated 58 months ago

out of work for 3 months - 2 Replies

I have been the LTC for over 20 years. recently I have difficulity work. My first job terminated me me for not calling the DON r/t one resident...

Updated 58 months ago

ATL NURSES (lpn) - 1 Reply

I'M MOVING FROM CHICAGO WHERE I MAKE 23/HR.. WHAT AM I GETTING MYSELF INTO? HOW MUCH DO U GUYS MAKE DOWN THERE?

Suzanne in Terre Haute, Indiana

Updated 59 months ago

it's great to be an lpn - 3 Replies

A great start to becomming an LPN is to hold a position as a CNA in a nursing home or hospital, so upon graduating you are guaranteed a position as a...

cking in Chicago, Illinois

Updated 59 months ago

This is for April from Park Forest......... - 1 Reply

You don't live very far from me and I noticed you are an LPN. Can you tell me where you went to school for that? thank you.

there where in Rosedale, New York

Whats the starting pay for LPNs in NYC?

Im an emt n I'll be starting my lpn training in January and I wanted to know whats the starting pay in nyc.

sarah in illinois in Scott Air Force Base, Illinois

employment

I am new to illinois (mascoutah)I have been an LPN 20 years in Indiana.Looking for part time position.I have some hospital experience,have worked 14...

Queendym3 in Rockaway Park, New York

Can I get my LPN license while in RN school?

After a year of taking my Rn courses can I take my LPN certification?

Kgouch in Tampa, Florida

Finding an LPN school in Tampa?

I am thinking about going to school to become a Nurse. I am thinking of either going to Keiser Career College in St. Pete, Fl or The Center for...

trish in Rising Sun, Maryland

Updated 59 months ago

LPN Seasonal Job in Florida - 11 Replies

I am having a problem finding a job in Ft. Myers..I was told that some travel agencies use LPN's . That turned out to be untrue. I was told seasonal...

Updated 59 months ago

LOOKING FOR A DAYS SHIFT POSITION - 2 Replies

I LIVE IN COLUMBUS,INDIANA. I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN LONG-TERM CARE AND MED/SURG. DUE TO CHANGES IN MY LIFE I NEED TO FIND A JOB WHERE I CAN WORK DURING...

Updated 59 months ago

Can Ohio LPNs draw blood? - 1 Reply

I was told in nursing school we are legally not allowed to draw blood. I recently had an interview and the interviewer was surprised I was never...

emma s in Carney's Point, New Jersey

IV certification in NJ

Where can I go to get IV certified? I live in NJ and have easy asses to Pennsyvania and Delaware.

CARLA MCGEE, LPN in Indianapolis, Indiana

Updated 60 months ago

Call me if your LPN in Indiana - 10 Replies

I have great opportunity for both LPN's through out the state to do case management and if you live in Indianapolis and want to work full-time doing...

oldnurse

Updated 60 months ago

4 1/2 yrs. LPN experience 10 yrs ago - 1 Reply

If anyone can give me some advice, it would be appreciated. I have not worked in 9 1/2 yrs except as a homemaker raising my now 7 yr old. My...

ashleigh in Portland, Oregon

Updated 60 months ago

Wages in Virgina? Abingdon and surrounding area? - 4 Replies

Looking for wages for a LPN and a RRT? Thanks

breezy2gorgeous in houston, Texas

lpn advice needed from houston,tx!!!!

Does anyone know of a good lpn school in houston,texas where the waiting list isnt like 2 years long

jenn in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Updated 61 months ago

looking for job in ft lauderdale - 3 Replies

I am an LPn since 2001 but took some time off to have a baby...ready to go back...anyone know of good jobs available in fort lauderdale??? I am...

sharon in Davenport, Iowa

Updated 61 months ago

Eveing RN programs - 3 Replies

Hello, I was wondering if any knew of a eveing RN or LPN program. I have completed all my pre-reqs and I am stuck.....When I call community colleges...

Kate in Mesa, Arizona

Injection refresher course

I would like to take a refresher course that covers giving injections again. Any idea where in the Phoenix area that would be? Thanks.

Page: « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next »

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.