LPN Jobs Forum

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.

Current Discussions (320) - Start a Discussion

teresha33@yahoo.com in Mckeesport, Pennsylvania

Updated 91 months ago

NET exams - 1 Reply

Do anybody know much about the NET exams? i mean, i will like to know who set that exams, is there an examination board that set it or the individual...

rellington in Fairbanks, Alaska

Updated 91 months ago

Nursing schools - 1 Reply

I am looking to get into the nursing program. I want to go to school to become a LPN. Could you tell me which schools teach the lpn program in East...

gail in Colorado Springs, Colorado

needed

looking for lpn in canon city area willing to work in a jail setting for a start up clinic

ivy in Cleveland, Ohio

chicago

i am a licensed nurse in the cleveland area, my pay is good, enough to survive and go and travel, and live comfortably, is there a LPN in chicago,...

CINDY in Jackson, Mississippi

Updated 92 months ago

Looking forward - 1 Reply

I am an LPN and I love nursing field and I would like to go further in this profession I know yhat there are many private school around Virginia that...

edouard nadege in East Hartford, Connecticut

Updated 92 months ago

what requirements are needed to work as an lpn in conneticut - 2 Replies

hi would like to move to conneticut and work as an lpn their but what are the requirements in doing so?

c. evans in Fair Haven, New Jersey

Updated 93 months ago

Getting ahead... - 1 Reply

What is the best training for becoming a hirable lpn? What types of ongoing training or certifications are necessary to be an effective lpn? What do...

Wandie in Fort Campbell, Kentucky

Updated 93 months ago

Becoming a LPN - 3 Replies

Now I'm getting started on setting up some classes to become a LPN But I heard that LPN's don't learn how to draw blood in Nebraska? Is this true or...

Selene in Waynesburg, Kentucky

Old Nurse..New to the game?

I am a LPN but I quit so I could be a stay at home mom . Which I did for 7 years and loved it. I then started working at the kids schhols so I could...

Beverly _RN in Anonymous Proxy

Best LPN to BSN Schoolsq

Hi there, I've been a nurse for over 35 years and a lot has changed in that time. My niece wants to get her BSN online. I can't give her...

Mari in Escalon, California

Updated 94 months ago

Any comments about this business? - 2 Replies

I've seen an ad for a business called LifeMasters for LPN's & other titles. Other than what its site tells, I can't find info about it or anyone who...

Ang in Nathrop, Colorado

Updated 95 months ago

wages - 4 Replies

I SEE A LOT OF ADS FROM STAFFING AGENCIES,HOSPITALS, ETC., BUT I HARDLY EVER SEE WAGES QUOTED IN THE ADS. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT ANYONE ELSE, BUT A BIG...

Janice

Updated 95 months ago

choosing the best field of nursing - 1 Reply

I am a new graduate and I am a bit apprehensive about choosing what line of nursing to go into. I have worked in psych for a long time and seem to...

Sarah Pitt in Richmond, Kentucky

We have LPN and RN jobs!!! Please contact me!

Our company has premiere long term care facilities across the state of Kentucky. We currently are recruiting for LPNs and RNs for our Hillcrest,...

Dee 74 in Tampa, Florida

Avg LPN wages in Chattanooga/Cleveland Tennessee area

may be relocating in about a yr and was interested in avg wages for LTC/ hospice for LPN. Also in job availability in the area,thank, Dee.

Kimberly in Detroit, MI

Updated 106 months ago

Show me the money... - 1 Reply

What are typical lpn salaries? Do some companies pay a lot more for this position than others? What does a top earner make in this field? What...

Host

Boom or bust?

Are jobs in this industry on the rise? Are there any sub-sectors that are growing? Where are the jobs? Which places have the most lpn opportunities?

Host

The best part is...

What do you enjoy most about lpn work? What do you dislike the most? Is it challenging? Are there many opportunities to learn and advance? What...

Host

Interview Preparation

Do you have any tips to help prepare for an upcoming lpn interview? Are there common interview questions that come up again and again?

Host

Starting out...

How did you get your start doing lpn work, and what career moves did you make to get to your current position? Do you need a particular educational...

Page: « Previous   4  5  6  7 

What's great about where you work? If you could change one thing about your job, what would it be? Got a question? Share the best and worst about what you do and where you work by joining a discussion or starting your own.

RSS Feed Icon Subscribe to this forum as an RSS feed.

» Sign in or create an account to start a discussion.