Achieve Test Prep

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 157)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey

25 months ago

well I just took my first test and passed..I'm scheduled to take my 2nd test the end of this month..with the first test I studied 2 wks b4 the test, I wouldn't recommend that, but I had so much going on..

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey

25 months ago

excelsior does have a payment plan, and u can also apply for financial aid, or use vouchers..college network sucks, I wouldn't recommend them to my dog..I still owe them money, they r liars and cheats and afford u no help at all

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Laura in Wailuku, Hawaii

25 months ago

To the Achieve Test Prep folks, if you are not a college, only a test prep organization, when you graduate thru your virtual program which accredited college would it be thru? Excelsior?

Laura in Wailuku, Hawaii

25 months ago

ATP staff in Riverdale, New Jersey said: You must pass an onsite clinical assessment (CPNE) with a testing center in order to get a college ASN degree and you are right there is no way to do that online. And the CPNE is offered at many locations around the country. And Achieve Test Prep runs a three day prep class for that clinical assesment. So there are two things that should happen. One is you take our prep class where we drill the skills into you by doing them over and over in a real world similation. But if you don't live by one of our 11 campuses, you would need to travel to us and stay for 2 nights in a hotel as the class runs for 3 days. Or if you can get 3 other people in your area, we will do it at your location. Or you could try to take the CPNE without taking our prep class, but I wouldn't recommend that as the fail rate is high if someone doesn't take a good test prep class first. Bottom line is there is requirent to travel for the CPNE. We are expanding and adding campuses all the time so if there isn't a campus near you today, there may be one soon. What area do you live in?

To the Achieve Test Prep folks, if you are not a college, only a test prep organization, when you graduate thru your virtual program which accredited college would it be thru? Excelsior?

Helen in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

You would recieve an ASN, fully accredited and recognized by the National League of Nurses and the Middle States Commission on Higher education. This will then allow you to sit for you NCLEX/State boards.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Sharee in New Paltz, New York

25 months ago

I am currently stuck in a contract with the college network through Excelsior. I am struggling in one subject area and was looking for an alternative so I can get through this course,and I am unable to do it at my community college.I stumbled upon Achieve yesterday and I tried to look into it further.I had a virtual appointment with one of their representatives and he was very helpful and answered all of my questions. I was relieved that when I asked him If I could take just one or two classes... he said yes! I am excited to know that even though I am stuck in a contract I can seek support and take just one class with Achieve if that is all I need. He let me know about the fees and charges, and they seemed reasonable. I loved that the program is accelerated because honestly doing the entire program on-line is hard enough, not to mention its even more difficult without the motivation, with out deadlines and with out an instructor or support. At this time I have not enrolled with them because I have some reservations. Its a very strong possibility that I will enroll after I have gotten more feedback from others. I thank you all for posting your comments it has given me more to think about.

Casey in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

Hi All,
I just started with ATP and taking the N104 class. I have Chancellor Books & study group 101 CDs with me and when I compare ATP books with these, ATP books seems so simple. Now I wonder, would I pass just with the ATP books? ATP says studying just their book is good enough to pass the exam.
Could anyone who completed any classes with ATP give their opinion on this? Did anyone pass Excelsior exams with just ATP books?

25 months ago

shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey said: well I just took my first test and passed..I'm scheduled to take my 2nd test the end of this month..with the first test I studied 2 wks b4 the test, I wouldn't recommend that, but I had so much going on..

Hi Shakoora,

Did you prepare for the exam just with ATP books or did you refer any other books for the test?

Shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey

25 months ago

Hey Casey

I only used the materials I got from ATP..I used the book plus the power point slides the teacher gave.

Casey in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania said: Hi All,
I just started with ATP and taking the N104 class. I have Chancellor Books & study group 101 CDs with me and when I compare ATP books with these, ATP books seems so simple. Now I wonder, would I pass just with the ATP books? ATP says studying just their book is good enough to pass the exam.
Could anyone who completed any classes with ATP give their opinion on this? Did anyone pass Excelsior exams with just ATP books?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

25 months ago

Casey, have you use the study group 101 and passed the exams? I just bought the one for A and P... I noticed some spelling errors but I feel like all to the information is there and its very easy to read through. I'm using that now because I'm not learning anything from the TCN books, and only passing with C's :(

25 months ago

Shakoorah... I really appreciate you input. You're really making want to go ahead with ATP :) The strange thing is that I seem to do better with accelarted courses so, it wouldn't hurt to sign up for at least one class to see how it goes!

25 months ago

Sharee in New Paltz, New York said: Casey, have you use the study group 101 and passed the exams? I just bought the one for A and P... I noticed some spelling errors but I feel like all to the information is there and its very easy to read through. I'm using that now because I'm not learning anything from the TCN books, and only passing with C's :(

Hi Sharee, I took N104 exam with Chancellor and Study group materials and I failed. I am not very good at self study. Thats why I joined ATP.

25 months ago

Shakoorah.... do you know of anyone else who has used this program and completed it? How do your classmates feel about the program?

Shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey

25 months ago

Hi Sharee

I don't know anyone else who has actually completed the program, however one of my good friends is currently in the program, she started b4 I did..We both tried the college network and was very disappointed in it, so far with ATP we are pleased.

Sharee in New Paltz, New York said: Shakoorah.... do you know of anyone else who has used this program and completed it? How do your classmates feel about the program?

athenaspell in Hanover, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

Listen everyone. I am not knocking this program... but I am in a regular college program and its the right way to go. I believe that later on when you want your Bachelors degree you will need to repeat courses that do not have labs... The clinical test at the end of this course is expensive and difficult to pass... I contemplated doing it this course as well...its the easy way, but decided to take the tough route... because in the end I will have a solid degree.. Many employers do not like these quick fix programs... some states do not accept excelsior college. I hold a degree in another field and I transferred in college credits.Be wise my friends... I have been a nurse for 31 years... I believe I am going the right path.I work full time and go to evening classes

25 months ago

do you have to use skype?

Tracy in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

I joined tonight. I am so excited to get started. I am Layed off and it is close to impossible to find a job as an LPN. At this point RN is a must. Not to mention all the doors it will open for me. I been and LPN over 20 yrs, Time for a change. I will keep you all posted on my PROGRESS! I also owe College Network false promises. I feel confident in ATP.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

lpn in nj in Willingboro, New Jersey

25 months ago

How many classes do you need ?? I need them all please keep me posted what class are you starting with??? Have you tried getting an LPN job in nj I have 2 right now and the offers keep coming .

25 months ago

Hello every one I am joining the team!!!! wish me Luck!!!!

lpn in nj in Willingboro, New Jersey

25 months ago

Good Luck I am signing up Friday

25 months ago

I wish everybody Luck!!!This forum really helped me make a decision I really hope it works out well for all of us!

chantel in Barnegat, New Jersey

25 months ago

i just signed up and started my first class can anyone tell me for class214 rn tran is the book they give you enough to pass the exam

25 months ago

You will also have a power point presentation that goes along with the class week by week. There are also some handouts. If you study and understand this materiakl you will pass.

Felise in Williamstown, New Jersey

25 months ago

Hi all. I am an instructor with Achieve Test Prep and welcome any questions you might have about the program. Chantel, and Casey, Helen is correct. You have the book(s) that ATP provides you, plus the lectures and powerpoint presentations. Some teachers, including myself, provide additional study materials and practice exams. Rest assured that you have all of the material you need to pass your exams...you just need to study it!! :-)We are also available for resource if you seem to be having any issues.
We are very excited for our students and WANT you to pass. You are our best references! Students are passing their exams every day, and they are getting their RN licenses!
Don't delay, and boost your career into the future!!
Please feel free to ask any additional questions you might have. :-)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

cclpn in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

25 months ago

hi Felise. i am a lpn in pennsylvania and i am considering joining atp. i am thinking about taking one course to see if i like before i join the program. i am reading all these comments and i like what i am reading especially when i see that atp cares and wants me to become a RN. i have no college credits so i need all the classes so as long as i study all the material that i get from atp and teachers i will pass each class? won't need to get more material elsewhere. what happens if i don't pass not that i would fail but never know. so once i pass all classes and clinical i will be able to take state boards in pa to become a RN in pennsylvania. about how long will it take me to become a RN since i need all classes. would i do my clincals at an atp campus or need to travel elsewhere? any info you can give me would be greatly appreciated.

thanks cclpn

Felise in Williamstown, New Jersey

24 months ago

Dear cclpn,
Thanks for your inquiry. I'd like to answer your questions in the order in which you asked them. Achieve provides you with the materials you need in order to pass the Excelsior exams. There is, of course, no guarantee that you will pass, since each student and each student's studying habits and capabilities are different. You don't need to get more material elsewhere, however.
Since each student and his/her history is different, the time in which it takes to finish the ADN program varies, but generally speaking, in 1-2 years you will be able to finish the program.
Achieve does offer a policy regarding the passing/failing of exams, and there is a clinical piece to the program, but honestly, at this point I really would like to refer you to the website and phone number for further information. We offer no obligation information regarding the program and you are able to get transcript evaluation at your appointment that you can make when you call. Achieve also offers Achieve 911, where students get 1 on 1 special tutoring if they are having difficulty, so I think you will find that we give our students special attention.
Please check out our website at www.achievetestprep.com/info, and give us a call at the number on the site. We would love to speak with you and look forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Thank you again for reaching out to us. :-)

Danielle

24 months ago

Achieve test prep is pretty good! Passed a and p and just passed n104! Moving right along!! Check it out, it's worth it!!

shelly in Woodlyn, Pennsylvania

24 months ago

shakoorah in Trenton, New Jersey said: I have done all of my pre reqs at a community college , I only have 7 nurses classes to take, I should be done in about 6 months

how much do you have to pay for the six months???

24 months ago

When I talked to the representative I asked a lot of questions. I specifically asked him if a loan was necessary and he told me as long as I had the money upfront I could pay for each class as I go. So I will being paying for one class at a time out of pocket. You have the option of taking out a loan if you want to. The Loan he estimated for me was Just over $8,000.00 for all of the nursing courses and the prerequesites that are required for me with Excelsior College.

MizzDiva in Sicklerville, New Jersey

24 months ago

EveKel08 in Trenton, New Jersey said: Also, I can still use my college network loan to take my tests as i was doing before, since i'm technically still a college network student. And Excelsior is somehow affiliated with College Network...All I have to do is study with Achieve and when i'm ready to take a test, i call the College Network to send me my $250 check (included in my loan) which i use to schedule my test with Pearson Vue. Once I pass, my grades automatically goes to Excelsior. So if anyone out there is ready to give up, don't! just continue paying for the College Network, but find some money to pay Achieve to assist you in studying. It makes no sense to leave the college network with all your money. Use it to your advantage.

THANK YOU, Thank You, thank you!!! Your advice to continue to test through the College Network (since they are taking my money also) but to study through Achieve is a very wise idea!!! I couldn't get past the fact that I'm paying TCN monthly payments but not able to grasp the info on my own from their modules. I've always been an "A" student but that has somehow gone out the window with TCN testing!!! I've been to 2 Achieve seminars and loved what I heard/saw but couldn't fathom paying two programs for the same thing. However, you just helped me decide to get off the fence and complete my 7 classes with Achieve!!!! God bless you!

smarseille in Staten Island, New York

24 months ago

Jean in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania said: The classes are excellent as I have spoken to many students attending the Marlton and Vineland campuses. A&P 1&2 are taken together. You test-out with 6 credits. Engligh Comp. 1&2 are also taken together. You test out with 6 credits. The prereqs. you must take to get your ASN and RN are: Any college math, sociology, Dev. Psyc. English comp. 1&2 A&P 1&2, Microbiology and a humanity. They are all taught at the campus. You also need to take 8 RN courses and the Clinical prep and the NCLEX prep course. If you have NO college at all, as long as your a LPN you can become a RN in only 18 months! If you have the required prereqs. it will take only 12 months to complete the program. If you are an LPN less than 5 years before you get your RN you will not have to take one of the eight nursing courses. Also, unlike most colleges, you can take nursing classes before completeing all Prereqs. They have a class starting every 2-3 weeks and there is no waiting list or test to get in. Sounds too good to be true but it is what they say it is! Good luck, if you need anymore info. let me know. I know 6 students who go, or have graduted with RN from the program. And yes the ASN is a fully accredited ASN recognized by the National League of Nurses.

Hello Jean I just wanted to say thank you for such an informative specific review of achieve test prep. I'm so upset and ashamed to be yet another VICTIM of the FRAUDULENT INEFFECTIVE COLLEGE NETWORK. I was stuck aying that loan and feeling lost and despondent feeling I had no other options. I was so very weary and suspicious over many of these programs. It seemed to good to be true...but your posting had me investigate further and so far I've found them to be genuine...I'm glad I came across your post, now I'm starting to feel like there maybe a light at the end of the tunnel.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Jenphoenix in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

ATP staff in Riverdale, New Jersey said: I work for Achieve and I promise you we are not writing our own reviews. We do ask students to blog about us if they like their experience but we do not post our own reviews.

Mark

Hello I am a student of ATP and had to cram 3 weeks of info from excelsior practice exams on my last 2 test and just passed with a C all other students have failed all 10 of them. I feel very scared cause on top of paying a monthly fee these 300 and some dollar exams are a killer. Also I called Judy Acosta and voived my fears and concerns along with an email...NEVER returned my calls. I feel what I am learing from them isnt halpful in order to make me pass. Also the other students who failed never got the support they needed, no returned emails or phone calls Im not the only one to complain. I keep hearing how great this program is but I feel scamed cause whats in the books they provide isn't on the test. I could see if others passed and one or two failed BUT 10ppl in class didn't ummm? I also took those practice exams they give to you I passed them with a 87% when I took excelsiors practice test it was a 67% oh and an additional 75 bucks...I am so scared not seeing the support they promised me and others.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Judy ATP in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

Hello, this is Judy Acosta, Academic Coordinator at Achieve Test Prep. I am very sorry that you feel I did not respond to your concerns. There must have been a miscommunication as I take very seriously the concerns of our students. We do have many options for students who feel they need additional assistance in their courses. We offer Resource Teachers who provide one-on-one tutoring, Refresher Classes to review material already covered, and our Achieve 911 program to assist students who either do not feel ready to take their exam or are unsuccessful. It looks to me like you were successful on your exam but were not satisfied the final grade. I would love to discuss this with you further so that we can improve our program to meet the needs of our students.

You mention that 10 students in your class failed the exam. I am shocked to hear this as I have never heard of such a reporting within our program. I would be interested to know what class you completed and in what campus you participated so I can further investigate this claim. If you view our “Student Exam Pass Rates” on our website (www.achievetestprep.com), you will see that we currently carry a 96% pass rate. This pass rate is directly connected to the exam results reported by our students and can fluctuate slightly depending on the reporting.

Please contact me directly by calling our student services number located on our website. I look forward to being able to offer you a personal apology and address your concerns.

Jenphoenix in Horsham, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

Jenphoenix in Willow Grove, Pennsylvania said: Hello I am a student of ATP and had to cram 3 weeks of info from excelsior practice exams on my last 2 test and just passed with a C all other students have failed all 10 of them. I feel very scared cause on top of paying a monthly fee these 300 and some dollar exams are a killer. Also I called Judy Acosta and voived my fears and concerns along with an email...NEVER returned my calls. I feel what I am learing from them isnt halpful in order to make me pass. Also the other students who failed never got the support they needed, no returned emails or phone calls Im not the only one to complain. I keep hearing how great this program is but I feel scamed cause whats in the books they provide isn't on the test. I could see if others passed and one or two failed BUT 10ppl in class didn't ummm? I also took those practice exams they give to you I passed them with a 87% when I took excelsiors practice test it was a 67% oh and an additional 75 bucks...I am so scared not seeing the support they promised me and others.

Its me again and I just did receive a call back from Judy. I am new to the program and didn't utilize my options for help properly and actually they did give me a lot of positive feedback and encouragement. they also offer one on one tutoring at no additional cost so I do take back my negative comments about the program.Just for general info I would call ATPs main number with any questions or concerns so they can delegate to the proper ppl. I also publicly apologize if I offended ATP. for some of my concerns could have been answered if i took the proper steps. so i would recommend this program just make sure u ask a lot of questions and make them aware if u have a problems they will take care of them. Jen

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Dee in New Braunfels, Texas

23 months ago

Hi Judy; Thank you for addressing concerns here. I have a few questions:

1. I am curious as to how long this will take if you have all of your pre-reqs? I noticed another person on this board stated they would be done in 6 months. Just wondering in order to accomplish this, which pre-reqs had to be completed.

2. If you can take the courses full time? In other words, I have more time to dedicate to the classes and am very disciplined in online courses, can I take as many classes as I can and test when I'm ready?

3. Does ATP accept clep credits or Straighterline credits? I am an LVN for approx 20 years.

4. Is Exelsior is the only accredited college "You get a real ASN degree from an accredited college" or are there other affiliates/colleges who accept your credits?

5. I live in Texas. Where would I have to go to do my clinicals? What is the closest site to me and is this a 2 day thing and is it also through Excelsior for their CPNE? I hope not, I have heard horror stories about Excelsiors CPNE.

6. If clinical CPNE is not through Excelsior, how much will it cost or is it included in the price of your program?

7. Any recent graduates or nearly completed students of this program that can provide feedback as to who all accepts their credits for jobs or furthering their education i.e; BSN or MSN.
Thank you for your time.

23 months ago

Jenphoenix in Horsham, Pennsylvania said: Its me again and I just did receive a call back from Judy. I am new to the program and didn't utilize my options for help properly and actually they did give me a lot of positive feedback and encouragement. they also offer one on one tutoring at no additional cost so I do take back my negative comments about the program.Just for general info I would call ATPs main number with any questions or concerns so they can delegate to the proper ppl. I also publicly apologize if I offended ATP. for some of my concerns could have been answered if i took the proper steps. so i would recommend this program just make sure u ask a lot of questions and make them aware if u have a problems they will take care of them. Jen

No apologies are necessary, sometimes miscommunications happen…I’m glad that we were able to connect and thank you for sharing your concerns with me. I promise I will do my best to be here for you if you have any further needs. What’s most important is that you continue to make progress towards reaching your goal of becoming an RN! We will be here for you every step of the way. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

23 months ago

Hi Judy; Thank you for addressing concerns here. I have a few questions:

1. I am curious as to how long this will take if you have all of your pre-reqs? I noticed another person on this board stated they would be done in 6 months. Just wondering in order to accomplish this, which pre-reqs had to be completed.

2. If you can take the courses full time? In other words, I have more time to dedicate to the classes and am very disciplined in online courses, can I take as many classes as I can and test when I'm ready?

3. Does ATP accept clep credits or Straighterline credits? I am an LVN for approx 20 years.

4. Is Exelsior is the only accredited college "You get a real ASN degree from an accredited college" or are there other affiliates/colleges who accept your credits?

5. I live in Texas. Where would I have to go to do my clinicals? What is the closest site to me and is this a 2 day thing and is it also through Excelsior for their CPNE? I hope not, I have heard horror stories about Excelsiors CPNE.

6. If clinical CPNE is not through Excelsior, how much will it cost or is it included in the price of your program?

7. Any recent graduates or nearly completed students of this program that can provide feedback as to who all accepts their credits for jobs or furthering their education i.e; BSN or MSN.
I believe there are many who will appreciate your addressing each question. That way hopefully no redundant questions etc...Thank you for your time. P.S...also went to your facebook page to try to find answers...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Boopie83

23 months ago

Bethanynurse in Montclair, New Jersey said: I signed up about 6 months ago and have been taking classes in Wayne and Virtual. I love this program. Most of the instructors are nurses and they can answer all the questions that you have. I know some people do this type of program on their own or with other companies but they have not been successful. I am really happy with Achieve and I will be done with the program in one more year.

Thank you. I've completed N104 so far. ATP is awesome!

LaWanda in Corona, California

23 months ago

Is anyone intrested in Indiana State University LVN To BSN online program??? If so I have the study guides listed on eBay

23 months ago

Judy ATP in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania said: No apologies are necessary, sometimes miscommunications happen…I’m glad that we were able to connect and thank you for sharing your concerns with me. I promise I will do my best to be here for you if you have any further needs. What’s most important is that you continue to make progress towards reaching your goal of becoming an RN! We will be here for you every step of the way. It was a pleasure speaking with you.

Judy; I was online when you responded to jenphoenix. You answered here within an hour or two after I posted my questions to you. I was surprised you did not address my concerns. I'm not your competition. I'm an LVN who wants to further her career. My questions are reasonable. I'm guessing that addressing my concerns would deter many? I'm also guessing that this must be a type of "the college network" set up but with a twist.

23 months ago

Dee in New Braunfels, Texas said: Judy; I was online when you responded to jenphoenix. You answered here within an hour or two after I posted my questions to you. I was surprised you did not address my concerns. I'm not your competition. I'm an LVN who wants to further her career. My questions are reasonable. I'm guessing that addressing my concerns would deter many? I'm also guessing that this must be a type of "the college network" set up but with a twist.

I'm sorry that you did not receive a timely response from me. Your questions are important and valid. I will go back to your original post and respond there. Achieve Test Prep is a preparatory program for LPNs wishing to further their education and reach their goal of becoming an RN. We are proud of the services we provide. Please refer back to your original post to see my response. Thank you.

23 months ago

I looked into Indian College for LPN/LVN/BSN/ASN programs. Online program, get much more personal and one-on-one attention at Achieve Test Prep. Takes a long time too. I will finish Achieve program at live campuses in 14 months!

23 months ago

I looked into Indian College for LPN/LVN/BSN/ASN programs. Online program, get much more personal and one-on-one attention at Achieve Test Prep. Takes a long time too. I will finish Achieve program at live campuses in 14 months!

23 months ago

Dee in New Braunfels, Texas said: Hi Judy; Thank you for addressing concerns here. I have a few questions:

I believe there are many who will appreciate your addressing each question. That way hopefully no redundant questions etc...Thank you for your time. P.S...also went to your facebook page to try to find answers...

Hello Dee,
Let me start by saying that the best way for you to have all of your questions answered is to speak with one of our Admissions Counselors. Our phone number is listed on our website (www.achievetestprep.com). But, I will do my best to address your questions and concerns here. Achieve Test Prep is a preparatory program. Our classes help prepare the student to successfully complete a credit-by-examination program, receive their ASN degree and reach their goal of becoming an RN. How long it takes a student to complete the program depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to, the number of courses the student needs to complete and the availability of the student to participate in courses. We work with you to accommodate your schedule and how quickly you wish to move through the program. The credits that you receive through the credit-by-examination program are accepted at a number of colleges and universities. Our Clinical Prep course allows you to practice the skills you will need, in a hands-on approach, to pass the final clinical exam with the guidance of our instructors. Once you have satisfied the requirements of your ASN degree you can go on to sit for your state board and achieve your RN.
We would be happy to connect you with one of our students as a reference for our program once you have spoken with one of our Admissions Counselors. Please obtain the phone number from our website (www.achievetestprep.com) and call to schedule your appointment today! I look forward to possibly assisting you as one of our students in the near future.

Judy Acosta
Achieve Test Prep

emorye3 in Newark, Delaware

23 months ago

Hellen, have you started ATP yet? I'm thinking about starting in philly. Thanks. Emory

23 months ago

Judy ATP in East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania said: Hello Dee,
Let me start by saying that the best way for you to have all of your questions answered is to speak with one of our Admissions Counselors. Our phone number is listed on our website ( www.achievetestprep.com ). But, I will do my best to address your questions and concerns here. Achieve Test Prep is a preparatory program. Our classes help prepare the student to successfully complete a credit-by-examination program, receive their ASN degree and reach their goal of becoming an RN. How long it takes a student to complete the program depends on a number of factors, including but not limited to, the number of courses the student needs to complete and the availability of the student to participate in courses. We work with you to accommodate your schedule and how quickly you wish to move through the program. The credits that you receive through the credit-by-examination program are accepted at a number of colleges and universities. Our Clinical Prep course allows you to practice the skills you will need, in a hands-on approach, to pass the final clinical exam with the guidance of our instructors. Once you have satisfied the requirements of your ASN degree you can go on to sit for your state board and achieve your RN.
We would be happy to connect you with one of our students as a reference for our program once you have spoken with one of our Admissions Counselors. Please obtain the phone number from our website ( www.achievetestprep.com ) and call to schedule your appointment today! I look forward to possibly assisting you as one of our students in the near future.

Judy Acosta
Achieve Test Prep

Thank you Judy.

Sarah in Danville, Pennsylvania

23 months ago

I am an LPN with a Bachelor's Degree in a non-nursing related field, so I probably have all the pre-reqs (Sociology, Psych, A&P I and II, microbiology, etc). I am interested in enrolling in the Allentown, PA program. But my question is, where is the actual degree from? I will have my RN from what college?

Great comments/feedback everyone, thanks!!

23 months ago

Sarah in Danville, Pennsylvania said: I am an LPN with a Bachelor's Degree in a non-nursing related field, so I probably have all the pre-reqs (Sociology, Psych, A&P I and II, microbiology, etc). I am interested in enrolling in the Allentown, PA program. But my question is, where is the actual degree from? I will have my RN from what college?

Great comments/feedback everyone, thanks!!

Excelsior appears to be the only one through this program.

Nursemom in Providence, Rhode Island

23 months ago

Excelsior college is where your degree would be from! I'm enrolled in Acheive as we speak! I think is a good way to go just be aware of the upfront money req'd!! I've put out 1200$ so far (only one month in!) and have payment plans of about 530$ combined with financing costs from both excelsior and Acheive which you cannot get around !! Although it is well worth it be prepared to spend some $!! Good luck!! O... No federal financial aid at all ! Just personal loans or payment plans are available !!'

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

MizzDiva in Sicklerville, New Jersey

23 months ago

Hello Bethanynurse....
Do you feel the Virtual experience prepared you enough for the exam that you just passed? I've spoken to an instructor and felt fairly comfortable with her responses, however, I'm concerned that the virtual experience may not benefit me as the traditional classroom setting does. I'm afraid to spend the money to learn that the virtual experience is just a glorified module experience which HAS NOT worked for me thus far....
MizzDiva
Vineland, NJ

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.