Anyone doing Excelsior College's LPN-RN program?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 1450)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Lucius in Decatur, Georgia

67 months ago

Symone in Symrna (and anyone else this applies to)
As of December 19, 2008- IF you have graduated from Excelsior prior to July 1, 2008, you are eligible to transfer your license to Georgia. ALSO, IF you were enrolled prior to July 1, 2008 and will graduate by July 1, 2010, you will be eligible to transfer your license to Georgia. This decision came after Gov. Perdue fired 3 of the Board Members and appointed 3 other people. He knows the importance of nurses and how the decision by the BON will affect the healthcare in the state of Georgia.

Lucius

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kea in west palm beach, Florida

67 months ago

Lucius in Decatur, Georgia said: Symone in Symrna (and anyone else this applies to)
As of December 19, 2008- IF you have graduated from Excelsior prior to July 1, 2008, you are eligible to transfer your license to Georgia. ALSO, IF you were enrolled prior to July 1, 2008 and will graduate by July 1, 2010, you will be eligible to transfer your license to Georgia. This decision came after Gov. Perdue fired 3 of the Board Members and appointed 3 other people. He knows the importance of nurses and how the decision by the BON will affect the healthcare in the state of Georgia.

Lucius

Thank you for the reply! Do you know why the former board members were fired? And, Do you know exactly WHY the state of Georgia will not accept graduates from the Excelsior Nursing program. Or is it only graduates from the LPN/RN bridge?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lucius in Atlanta, Georgia

67 months ago

I don't know why the former board members were fired, but the Gov. does. You could ask the same question"Why did those board members decide not to accept Excelsior graduates?" I don't know the answer but I bet they do. Once again, Georgia WILL accept your license IF you graduated before July 1, 2008. Also, IF you are/were enrolled before July 1, 2008 they will accept your license if you graduate before July 1, 2010.
Lucius

67 months ago

Once again, Thank you for your reply. I enrolled in November of 2008. I've decided to perservere and finish what I started. I'm still a resident of Florida and because of the economic downturn and unable to sell my home, I will probably continue to live and work in Florida for longer than I had anticipated. I guess things could be a lot worse....Kea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Kea,

It's good that you are going to stick with it! God may have a plan for you in Florida, it may be why you are still there. Anyway, once you finish Excelsior, sit for your NY boards and then you can work as a travel nurse in the states that do accept EC graduates. You never know what can happen, look at the situation in Georgia, in just 3 months they went from not accepting any grads to allowing a large majority of them to transfer their license. Don't lose hope, study, make sure you are comfortable with the material. If you go back in this blog you will see some of my comments. I listed several inexpensive resources that you should look at purchasing along with whatever material you are using.

Lucius

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

67 months ago

Hi Lucius, I just finished Health Safety. I am reviewing my books and notes and feel like I need more time before I schedule my test. Could you suggest other resources that I can read to prepare for this exam? Thanks! Kea

danny in Eveleth, Minnesota

67 months ago

bglaze1956 in Rockingham, North Carolina said: Could you please tell me what travel company you are with, and what are their requirements for hiring an LPN. I am a new grad LPN in Rockingham, NC and its tough here in the sticks to find a LPN job. Does the travel company require any experience before they'll hire you or do you know? Please send me the name of the company. You can email me at bglaze1956@yahoo.com or just reply here. I thank you in advance for the information.

Barbara

Hello I was wondering if the travel company that u work for will hire a new LPN i have got my rn done but need the cash now to take the boards. Thank-u! danette

gurholtrey@msn.com in Sheboygan, Wisconsin

67 months ago

Amy in Saint Cloud, Minnesota said: I have talked with Excelsior and the states that do not allow licensure are California and Alabama. Minnesota does. I don't really want to go to a local college because I will not be able to work while I go to school then. I have taken enough time off to get my LPN, now I need to work while I go back to school. Thanks for the input!!!

Hi Amy,
I lived and worked in S.F. as an LVN. for 28 yrs. Currently living in Sheboygan, WI. During the 80's and 90's there were many LVN's doing the RN program through Excelsior, and yes they all were employed and highly regarded. I do remember around 2000?, there was a great controversy as to whether CA. would recognize this program. I was enrolled and tried to support their program. I left my beloved S.F. in 2004. I had no idea that this passed and Excelsior is no longer recognized in CA. I for myself really didn't want to continue with their program, knowing the problems. If I'm going to invest tons of money and time to become an RN. I do not want any restrictions. You know, I certainly do understand your situation and now is the worst of financial times for everyone. But, I say just do what you have to do to get your RN. You WILL make up the money in no time!! Just do it real and you will NEVER regret it!!...KR

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

me-be-me in Atlanta, Georgia

67 months ago

Can you start with Excelsior without being an lpn or any of the other health care fields that's listed on their website? I'm in search of an online program that will allow you to complete must of your studies online and have a clinical site for you to attended that's near by. I've already done some of the general education courses, and i'm currently in the state of Ga but are looking to relocate in the near furture.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

adrien in Chicago, Illinois

66 months ago

Lucius in Atlanta, Georgia said: Tisha,

Check out some of the earlier post. I made comment about using Lisa Arends($75)and Medstrong($50)software. WAY!!! Cheaper than TCN or RUE. You will have two sources to study from, I have passed NC 1 & 2 using only Lisa Arends. You will have to study the information, but she has it focused on what you need to learn to pass the exams.

Good Luck!!

hi
i'm curious to know which program did you go through to take your boards i'm not understanding if you actually did a program or what is lisa arends. is it a online program or a personal tutor?
thank you adrien

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

66 months ago

Adrian in Chicago,

My last post:
Check out some of the earlier post. I made comment about using Lisa Arends($75)and Medstrong($50)software. WAY!!! Cheaper than TCN or RUE. You will have two sources to study from, I have passed NC 1 & 2 using only Lisa Arends. You will have to study the information, but she has it focused on what you need to learn to pass the exams.

Good Luck!!

I am currently in the Excelsior Program. Lisa Arends is former Excelsior student who developed her software(study material) to help people past the exams. Medstrong is a group of former nursing students who also developed software
to help sudents. TCN & RUE are companies who have developed study materials as well but they are very expensive!!! Ex: TCN study materials for Nursing Concepts1/Essential of Nursing Care Health Safety cost $495 (study materials only),RUE $395 (I believe, it might be a little less but I know it is $300 plus) Lisa Arends it cost $12.95 Medstrong $12.95 $480 cheaper than TCN and $300 less than RUE. Everybody whom I have informed about Lisa Arends and Medstrong state that they are a lot better than TCN & RUE. It would be cheaper to pay for Lisa Arends & Medstrong to get double the sudy materials. I passed NC 1&2 with Lisa Arends only, It saved me $1,000 on just two test! I have taking other exams but I am getting back to the nursing starting Feb'09. I was just offering a less expensive way to pay for your study materials. Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Katherine White, RN in Phoenix, Arizona

66 months ago

I completed my AAS in April 2006, immediately took and passed the NCLEX. Excelsior's program is great for those of us who learn best by reading the text ourselves versus waiting for the instructor to spoon feed us the answers. I would highly recommend this program to anyone.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

symonelondon@yahoo.com in Buford, Georgia

66 months ago

Katherine White, RN in Phoenix, Arizona said: I completed my AAS in April 2006, immediately took and passed the NCLEX. Excelsior's program is great for those of us who learn best by reading the text ourselves versus waiting for the instructor to spoon feed us the answers. I would highly recommend this program to anyone.

Hey Katherine,
My name is Symone. I am waiting to take my boards, was an LPN for 17 yrs, just graduated with Excelsior Dec 14th(passed CPNE), i'm waiting my official graduation date of Feb 20th, then i test for my boards. How soon after did u test? were u an LPN first?,Was it very difficult( your boards) and how did u prepare? When did u start seeing the difference in pay??
Thanks(smile)
symone

tishwil in Emerson, Arkansas

66 months ago

hello symone, i was wondering what to expect with the cpne. how was it?

66 months ago

tishwil in Emerson, Arkansas said: hello symone, i was wondering what to expect with the cpne. how was it?

Hey there Tishwil,
All i can say is....pls have the 2 books they want u to have re: careplans and drug books. I thought it would be sorta challenging, but challenging is not the word. On the bright side. They disc that Excelsior sends u, is so wonderful in my opinion, that was all i really needed. It prpares you every stey of the way. One of the other most valuable things for me were the flashcards. Just know that the examiners are checking off everything as u are doing them, so be prepared. no take backs!! Anyway, One great thing is that i passed and learned to look at nursing a wbhole new way, its a priviledge and my CA was great!! i tested in Madison WI.
Symone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

tishwil in Emerson, Arkansas

66 months ago

hey symone thanks for the info. also what is a good way to prepare for the content exams.

sunshine06 in Snellville, Georgia

66 months ago

Hi symonelondon,

I currently study the concepts and hope to finish and take the CPNE by the deadline. Where are you planning on working after you get endorsed which I heard is pain in it self? I was wondering with everything going on here in GA will it be hard to be hired as new RN seeing we graduated from Excelsior college?
Are you going to do some kind of extern/internship as well?

Tracy in Murfreesboro, Tennessee

66 months ago

I was wondering if any of you have use the accelerated nursing guides like RUE or just accelerated inc? Is it worth the money? I have already paid for college network study guides but not motivated to use them.

66 months ago

Tracy in Murfreesboro

If you would scroll back to some of the earlier comments. Check out some of mine. I mentioned a few resources you could use that are not as expensive as TCN or RUE.

Lucius

wendy adrow in Chicago, Illinois

65 months ago

how do i get a copy of lisa arends notes because i want to take 1 and 2 next month . im enrolled in excelsior

65 months ago

Wendy,

To get Lisa Arends, just go to Ebay and order the cd's. There only $12(includes s/h) or $72 for the entire set 1-8.
Lucius

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mustang985 in La Place, Louisiana

65 months ago

Amy in Saint Cloud, Minnesota said: I have talked with Excelsior and the states that do not allow licensure are California and Alabama. Minnesota does. I don't really want to go to a local college because I will not be able to work while I go to school then. I have taken enough time off to get my LPN, now I need to work while I go back to school. Thanks for the input!!!

YOU CAN ALWAYS WORK AT A VA HOSPITAL AS AN RN. TRYING TAKING THE NCLEX IN ANOTHER STATE THEN WORK AT THE VA IN YOUR STATE TRY LOOKING INTO THAT

symonelondon@yahoo.com in Lithonia, Georgia

65 months ago

Hey sunshine!
Not sure if you are aware but on Dec. 19th the board met again and the prior decision not to let RN graduates from excelsior practice, was lifted ofcourse with the deadline stipulation. I already have a great new job here in GA! just finish as soon as you can Good luck!!
Symone

65 months ago

symonelondon@yahoo.com in Lithonia, Georgia said: Hey sunshine!
Not sure if you are aware but on Dec. 19th the board met again and the prior decision not to let RN graduates from excelsior practice, was lifted ofcourse with the deadline stipulation. I already have a great new job here in GA! just finish as soon as you can Good luck!!
Symone

What IS the deadline stipulation? Anyone out there that knows, please explain. Thank You, Kea

65 months ago

I believe the deadline is July 2010. It either June or July. Not sure what the stipulations will be thereafter.
Good Luck!!
Symone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

symonelondon@yahoo.com in Lithonia, Georgia

65 months ago

Thank you!! Carolyn,
As it relates to the CPNE, I passed the first time, 7 in the group, 2 failed(i believe). One of the most rewarding yet challenging experiences that i've ever had. What prepared me the most, without question, was the actual disk that excelsior sends out once u finish all your concepts. It really prepared me from begging to end. It was definitely no joke!! But do-able. I prepared for about 3 months. Grab a hold of your nerves at all times! Remmeber you've come too far to fail. Pray, study, and go in confidence. If you fail one part, digest it, but then move on, part is not all! Get plenty of rest.
Good Luck!!
Symone

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

64 months ago

Has anyone taken the course titled, Information Literacy, the on-line requirement from Excelsior college?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

countrygirl in Muskegon, Michigan

64 months ago

Chris in Lakewood, Washington said: How long did the EC LPN-RN course take??

Personal Experiences would be nice. Just trying to get an average idea. Site says 2 yrs but that is with the General education requirements too.

I know a gut that became an RN through EC in 6-8 months. You work at your own pace and can take the tests as close together as you want to. I am currently enrolled and my goal is to complete by December, 2009

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nick Savag4e in North Richland Hills, Texas

64 months ago

Only problem right now is there is only 3 cpne locations and its taking everyone 6 months to 9 to get in.

monique7 in Zephyrhills, Florida

63 months ago

I did the Excelsior program. I couldn't pass the cpne, (the clinical part). It is better to go back to school instead. It is not a good idea to go to Excelsior college. They told me I didn't believe them until I was done with the program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (15) / No (14) Reply - Report abuse

scott tennison

63 months ago

Good Luck!!

where do i obtain LISA ARENDS AND MEDSTRONG SOFT WARE?

63 months ago

scott tennison said: where do i obtain LISA ARENDS AND MEDSTRONG SOFT WARE?

You can obtain the Lisa Arends Software on ebay. I know I have been blowing up Lisa Arends and Medstrong but I want to add one more to the mix. MyStudyGroup101, it will fill the gaps from Lisa Arends & Medstrong. When I study Lisa Arends it covers everything, her test study guide alone will get you a "C" at the bare minimum. If you study hard,make flashcards off the study guide then a "B" at a minimum. The night before I took nursing concepts 6 a couple of week ago and a friend of mine told me she bought MyStudyGroup101 software. I asked her to give me a copy so I could glance over it before I take my test. Well, MSG101 covered some things Lisa Arends didn't and using them together I made an "A" on NC6. Using only Lisa Arends will pass all of the exams, but with MSG101 and Medstrong will definitely pass all of them(If you study hard & smart). I only have 2 test to go!!! If you need any advice on how to study for the exams send me a message at LuciusdotOliveratUSdotArmydotMil I will respond.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Lucius in Atlanta, Georgia said: You can obtain the Lisa Arends Software on ebay. I know I have been blowing up Lisa Arends and Medstrong but I want to add one more to the mix. MyStudyGroup101, it will fill the gaps from Lisa Arends & Medstrong. When I study Lisa Arends it covers everything, her test study guide alone will get you a "C" at the bare minimum. If you study hard,make flashcards off the study guide then a "B" at a minimum. The night before I took nursing concepts 6 a couple of week ago and a friend of mine told me she bought MyStudyGroup101 software. I asked her to give me a copy so I could glance over it before I take my test. Well, MSG101 covered some things Lisa Arends didn't and using them together I made an "A" on NC6. Using only Lisa Arends will pass all of the exams, but with MSG101 and Medstrong will definitely pass all of them(If you study hard & smart). I only have 2 test to go!!! If you need any advice on how to study for the exams send me a message at LuciusdotOliveratUSdotArmydotMil I will respond.

Passing the exams is not the major problem; it is passing the cpne. The CE's are very unfair, they fail you for any unfair reason and they are very mean to the students so they make you uncomfortable. I would never envourage anyone to go to excelsior college it is a waste of time and money. It is better to go to school.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (11) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

terriflava in Rosedale, New York said: Hi everyone! I find it interesting and helpful readingeverything. I am an LPn and just applied to EC. I am now awaiting evaluation. How many courses or exams are there to complete the ASN or AAN? before applying for the CPNE. Is it all the same courses for LPN's or on individual basis depending on transcripts?.... Thanks!!!!! I havent been more ready to get it over with in MY LIFFFFEEEEEEE!!!!

I did the excelsior college program but I couldn't pass the cpne. I would never encourage anybody to go to excelsior college it is a waste of money and time. It is better to go to go school for a couple months believe me. The CE's are mean to the students they make you uncomfortable. They fail you for any unfair reason.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No (15) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Kea in west palm beach, Florida said: Has anyone taken the course titled, Information Literacy, the on-line requirement from Excelsior college?

I did the excelsior program I think it is better to go to school instead. If you go back and read the notes you will have a better idea

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (10) Reply - Report abuse

scott tennison

63 months ago

Good Luck!!

has lisa arends worked for the other nc classes as well? do i need any others material? thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Chris in Lakewood, Washington said: How long did the EC LPN-RN course take??

Personal Experiences would be nice. Just trying to get an average idea. Site says 2 yrs but that is with the General education requirements too.

if you go back read my comments you will see.
Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

nursing is my goal in Fontana, California said: could i transfer nursing classes to excelsior and finish there with what i have left. i already completed 3 med-surg, mental health, OB, nursing transition role, health assessment, pathophysiology, pediatrics, pharmacology, and fundamentals...

I actually did school out of state but am a California resident. I applied everywhere else but no one wants to take me because in order to graduate from the school name i need the 45-credits requirement which I do not even need to take with all the classes i've finished. Is there a representative who may help me with my situation?

After my experience with excelsior college I would never encourage anybody to do it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (11) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

aja14 in Albert Lea, Minnesota said: Amy-

I am currently enrolled in the LPN to RN program thru Excelsior College. I contacted the Minnesota Board of Nursing prior to enrolling and they stated that any college that is qualified to take State Boards is qualified in Minnesota. Since Excelsior is qualified by the New York State Nursing Boards, Minnesota will accept them. They also have the NLNAC which some colleges don't even have.

I hope you have a different experience with them. Mine was bad.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Kea in west palm beach, Florida said: Hi Monique, Can't you repeat the cpne?

I only have one more chance to go and that's it

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Jen in Blackwood, New Jersey

63 months ago

I am enrolled in excelsior and am currently studying for Nursing Concepts 5. I have passed all nursing exams with an A so far. I have twelve years experience as a LPN. I have known a few people that obtained their RN through excelsior college. I took all non nursing classes at community college. I have to say I have learned and retained more information through excelsior's program than I ever did in LPN school or Community college. I told a coworker recently ,if I never become an RN I have become a better licensed practical nurse through excelsior. I know the knowledge I have gained is a benefit to every patient I am responsible for the rest of my career. I took information literacy through excelsior. I printed all those reference pages they tell you to read ,i reviewed them high lighted and took notes.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (17) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

symonelondon@yahoo.com in Silver Spring, Maryland said: Also, Since GA has decided not to take Excelsior how difficult is it working for the VA in Atlanta?... This may save me from relocating.
Symone

I didn't know that Ga has decided not to take Excelsior anymore...since when?

63 months ago

nursing is my goal in Fontana, California said: could i transfer nursing classes to excelsior and finish there with what i have left. i already completed 3 med-surg, mental health, OB, nursing transition role, health assessment, pathophysiology, pediatrics, pharmacology, and fundamentals...

I actually did school out of state but am a California resident. I applied everywhere else but no one wants to take me because in order to graduate from the school name i need the 45-credits requirement which I do not even need to take with all the classes i've finished. Is there a representative who may help me with my situation?

Normally schools don't transfer nursing classes, in plus I don't recommand Excelsior college to anyone it is a waste of time, energy and money.
Monique

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Carolyn in Kansas City, Missouri said: Hi Symone and any other Excelsior RN's,

I just passed the last of my Concepts exams and now I'm scared to death for the CPNE :(. Did you pass on your 1st try? How many in your clinical group passed, and what did the ones who failed, fail from? How long did you prepare and where did you test? If the pass rate is only 50%, are those who fail actually preparing at all, or do they just go in thinking they know it all? Sorry so many questions but this has really got me scared! BTW, congratulations on your new job, are you in a hospital?

Well I failed the cpne twice for any good reason. The CE's are mean and unfair. I am about to lose $20,000 I have one more chance to go and that's it.
Monique

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Jen in Blackwood, New Jersey said: I am enrolled in excelsior and am currently studying for Nursing Concepts 5. I have passed all nursing exams with an A so far. I have twelve years experience as a LPN. I have known a few people that obtained their RN through excelsior college. I took all non nursing classes at community college. I have to say I have learned and retained more information through excelsior's program than I ever did in LPN school or Community college. I told a coworker recently ,if I never become an RN I have become a better licensed practical nurse through excelsior. I know the knowledge I have gained is a benefit to every patient I am responsible for the rest of my career. I took information literacy through excelsior. I printed all those reference pages they tell you to read ,i reviewed them high lighted and took notes.

I passed all the exams and I felt the same way while I was doing the Excelsior program until I had to take the cpne. The CE's will fail you for any good reason, they are mean, unfair. But good luck to you.
Monique

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (7) Reply - Report abuse

Mary in Germantown, Maryland

63 months ago

Hi Monique7, I work with a 3 nurses who've passed the CPNE. Try Try Try again, dont be discouraged or discourage others. If you believe its hard and unfair then you will continue to fail, think positive and go get it. Good luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (21) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Dezthenurse in Ocala, Florida said: FYI if anyone has any Excelsior input, please feel free to post a forum/blog. Any info at this point will be greatly appreciated. I am ready to start this program, I just want to set a realistic goal and completion date. . . .And by the way I have every pre requisite that excelsior requires for the ASN except: information literacy. Does anyone have a clue of approximately how long it might take me to finish...

It depends of your concentration on your studies. Passing the exams is not the major problem, it is the cpne the CE's are unfair and mean to you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (9) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

terriflava in Rosedale, New York said: Hi everyone! I find it interesting and helpful readingeverything. I am an LPn and just applied to EC. I am now awaiting evaluation. How many courses or exams are there to complete the ASN or AAN? before applying for the CPNE. Is it all the same courses for LPN's or on individual basis depending on transcripts?.... Thanks!!!!! I havent been more ready to get it over with in MY LIFFFFEEEEEEE!!!!

Bad idea after my experience with EC I would never encourage anyone to start their program.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (8) Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Mary in Germantown, Maryland said: Hi Monique7, I work with a 3 nurses who've passed the CPNE. Try Try Try again, dont be discouraged or discourage others. If you believe its hard and unfair then you will continue to fail, think positive and go get it. Good luck

thank you I will try one more time and will keep you posted.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

Monique7 from Florida,
I have to say that I am really sick of you complaining, it is really pathetic. This is a forum, a positive environment for people to help each other while trying to achieve a certain goal. It is not for you to try and discourage as many people as possible from trying to pursue their goals. If you want to complain you need to call the advisors, deans, and president of Excelsior-you know people who can actually do something about it. Nobody is saying you are wrong, I have heard the same thing about some of the Clinical Evaluators-mean, bad attitudes, etc. When you go to your next CPNE, you need to have the right attitude, be confident, and be well prepared. And remember-They can’t fail you if you do everything right! Good Luck on your next CPNE!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (30) / No (5) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.