Board of nursing

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Startingover2013 in Centereach, New York

51 months ago

I am currently on probation with the Bon. I have to take a course at my expense on record keeping / documentation. It has to be a plan of continuing education , consisting of the nys nurse association or its equivalent. The nys nurse association doesn't offer a course for that. Where do I find a course?

- Was this comment helpful?
/ No
Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.