Eveing RN programs

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Catalina in Chicago, Illinois

100 months ago

Hello, I was wondering if any knew of a eveing RN or LPN program. I have completed all my pre-reqs and I am stuck.....When I call community colleges or universities the answer I receive is QUIT your Day JOB!!!!!! Impossible, I am a single parent with a mortage. If anyone knows of a school please let me know. Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

linda jaworowski in Oak Lawn, Illinois

100 months ago

Catalina in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello, I was wondering if any knew of a eveing RN or LPN program. I have completed all my pre-reqs and I am stuck.....When I call community colleges or universities the answer I receive is QUIT your Day JOB!!!!!! Impossible, I am a single parent with a mortage. If anyone knows of a school please let me know. Thanks.

I have done tons of research on lpn/rn school, as i am considering it myself. I am a stay at home mom with 2 kids and I need something in the evening when my husband is home from work and can stay with the kids. Try Morraine Valley community college, Morton community college, in cicero, Il, SouthSuburban College in Hazel Crest, IL, Dawson Institue in Chicago, and then there is one called PCCTI in Oakbrook, IL. they have a 12 month program that is nights and weekends I believe, but the tuition is pricey, $21,000. All the above mentioned schools have LPN programs.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

linda jaworowski in Oak Lawn, Illinois

100 months ago

Catalina in Chicago, Illinois said: Hello, I was wondering if any knew of a eveing RN or LPN program. I have completed all my pre-reqs and I am stuck.....When I call community colleges or universities the answer I receive is QUIT your Day JOB!!!!!! Impossible, I am a single parent with a mortage. If anyone knows of a school please let me know. Thanks.

Oh, Also Joliet Jr. College has a Night lpn/rn program. Hope i was able to help!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

sharon in Davenport, Iowa

82 months ago

Went to an Open House last week Oliver Harvey Junior college will be offering LPN eveing program soon not sure if you are still looking i know i was excited

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.