Just passed LPN Nclex onthe 7/17/07

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Christine Obi in Baltimore, Maryland

84 months ago

Since the 17th of july I started looking for an LPN job. However, the employers continued to encourage me to come back in 3months to one year's time. What does it mean. I have suffered for seven years to become sombody, now they are telling me to hold on and come back later. What can I do to get a job?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Debi in Hightstown, New Jersey

84 months ago

Provided you don't need immediate benefits, sign up w/ an agency. It will not cost you anything, & you'll gain experience.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

donstarr in Baltimore, Maryland

81 months ago

Know what, were in the same boat. I'm frustrated that employers are requiring lpn's to have 1 year experience. I find this crazy, how can a new grad like us get experience when nobody hires us?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

kaplan4free in Brooklyn, New York

80 months ago

If somebody needs the latest "KAPLAN NCLEX-RN Qbank REVIEW (over 3,000 exam-style questions)", and the term of access to your account is getting end (few days left), you can send me to e-mail: kaplan4free@gmail.com with subject "KAPLAN NCLEX-RN Qbank REVIEW" your data (User Name and Password) for kaptest.com, and in exchange for that after one day you will receive the full copy of REVIEW of all your questions and answers, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

THINK ABOUT, YOU ARE NOT LOOSING ANYTHING, BUT GETTING A POSSIBILITY TO REVIEW EVERYTHING AGAIN, FREE ON YOUR COMPUTER WITHOUT ANY LIMITS OF TIME...

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

katie brown in Brooklyn, New York

77 months ago

i'm looking for a lpn school in brooklyn or new jersey.

Marie in Solihull, United Kingdom

74 months ago

i am british citizen and just passed nclex exam what do i have to do to obtain social security number?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

terrywinkle in Angat, Philippines

32 months ago

kaplan4free in Brooklyn, New York said: If somebody needs the latest "KAPLAN NCLEX-RN Qbank REVIEW (over 3,000 exam-style questions)", and the term of access to your account is getting end (few days left), you can send me to e-mail: kaplan4free@gmail.com with subject "KAPLAN NCLEX-RN Qbank REVIEW" your data (User Name and Password) for kaptest.com , and in exchange for that after one day you will receive the full copy of REVIEW of all your questions and answers, ABSOLUTELY FREE!

THINK ABOUT, YOU ARE NOT LOOSING ANYTHING, BUT GETTING A POSSIBILITY TO REVIEW EVERYTHING AGAIN, FREE ON YOUR COMPUTER WITHOUT ANY LIMITS OF TIME...

While browsing the web, I saw a site that says NCLEX-CAT simulator. Does it really feels like taking the actual NCLEX CAT? Any members here who were able to take some test on that site?

Saw it here www.nclexonline.com

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.