LOOKING FOR A DAYS SHIFT POSITION

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

TERESA ISGRIGG in Columbus, Indiana

60 months ago

I LIVE IN COLUMBUS,INDIANA. I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN LONG-TERM CARE AND MED/SURG. DUE TO CHANGES IN MY LIFE I NEED TO FIND A JOB WHERE I CAN WORK DURING THE DAY AND BE OFF EVERY WEEKEND.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kat in Lewisville, Texas

60 months ago

Usually the day shift is highly desirable and offered to internal employees first so you may have a really tough time finding this. Some LTCFs do M-F, but I doubt you will find a hospital job in which you never have to work weekends. You might look for work in a Medical office/clinic, or home health where you can kind of set your own hours.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Mary 1Nurse in Louisville, Kentucky

59 months ago

TERESA ISGRIGG in Columbus, Indiana said: I LIVE IN COLUMBUS,INDIANA. I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN LONG-TERM CARE AND MED/SURG. DUE TO CHANGES IN MY LIFE I NEED TO FIND A JOB WHERE I CAN WORK DURING THE DAY AND BE OFF EVERY WEEKEND.

Check with long term care facilities that have weekend only staff. Some pay an extra day or shift for staff to work only weekends, therefore they also have a second group that works only weekdays. Day shift is still hard to get though, Especially right now with the job market being tight.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.