Moving to Phoenix next year

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

confusedindanati in Cincinnati, Ohio

64 months ago

I plan on moving to Phoenix, Arizona next year.I'm a LPN and wanted to know how the employment opportunities are out there and what are some of the nicer neighborhoods out there. Anybody from Phoenix got any advice. The smallest suggestion can go a long way. thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Disapponted in Phoenix, Arizona

63 months ago

confusedindanati in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I plan on moving to Phoenix, Arizona next year.I'm a LPN and wanted to know how the employment opportunities are out there and what are some of the nicer neighborhoods out there. Anybody from Phoenix got any advice. The smallest suggestion can go a long way. thank you

Please do not come to Phoenix. There are very few nursing jobs. The recession has hit here and many nurses came here when there areas were hit by the recession, now we do not have nursing jobs.

Honest Phoenician in Phoenix, Arizona

63 months ago

Disapponted in Phoenix, Arizona said: Please do not come to Phoenix. There are very few nursing jobs. The recession has hit here and many nurses came here when there areas were hit by the recession, now we do not have nursing jobs.

That is CORRECT! Keep your job if you have one! There are less nursing jobs than nurses, graduates. If your smart you will see that in your prior research prior to moving....

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

coondog in Phoenix, Arizona

63 months ago

confusedindanati in Cincinnati, Ohio said: I plan on moving to Phoenix, Arizona next year.I'm a LPN and wanted to know how the employment opportunities are out there and what are some of the nicer neighborhoods out there. Anybody from Phoenix got any advice. The smallest suggestion can go a long way. thank you

Hello, I am a LPN and a LMT. Thank goodness I am a LMT, because I have been looking for part time LPN job for 15 month's, I have worked VERY sparcly, not even a dozen times.
Sorry, but true.

ladigirl in Phoenix, Arizona

51 months ago

I hve lived in Phoenix for 30+ years. Since the recession I have had a very, very difficult time finding just 1 LPN job. I have experience working with the MDS 2.0 and would like to continue as the MDS 3.0 is Here!!!!

I can also tell you the jobs for LPN's are few.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.