Moving from TN to FL

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

LPNSTUDENT in Scottsville, Kentucky

27 months ago

Hello everyone. I'm new to this, but I am currently an LPN student, and have my Associate's Degree in Applied Science. I plan on bridging to RN later after some experience, but my question/concern is this: I currently live in Tennessee, I take my boards in April and plan on moving to Florida ( I will have to pay extra to swap license over ) I called several places near Clearwater, St.pete , Seminole, Largo (that area) some places hired LPNs and some didn't but does anyone have any suggestions? What are the highest paying places? What is a good patient to nurse ratio? What pay should I ask for? I'm not sure exactly where I want to be which is why I prefer a higher pay, BUT - NOT at the expense of not elaborating my skills and learning more. I am 24 and currently live with my parents, so there will be several big changes- I'm just hoping to get some insight from all you wonderful nurses! I know I can't be too picky because I will be new but I see everything from pay from 15 to 22 for LPN so just trying to get ideas.. I want as much pay as I can, I want to learn as much as I can, I want a decent nurse to patient ratio where I can learn a lot and give them focus. Also, best schools for LPN TO RN bridge? Tank you ALL for your time to read this I will take any advice I can. Be nice please :) thanks!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

LPNSTUDENT in Scottsville, Kentucky

27 months ago

Oops I meant thank** you

Miranda in Orlando, Florida

19 months ago

hey, I heard Bayfront hospital used to be peace river hires LPN. Check them out.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.