REFRESHER COURSES

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 150 of 214)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

Angela S in Mount Washington, Kentucky

56 months ago

I am currently seeking refresher courses in KY. I am unable to find some that aren't going to cost me a fortune. I sat for the NCLEX once 8 yrs ago, now I am wanting to get my license. Any info that could help me out, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Angie

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Darlene Wallace in Eustis, Florida

55 months ago

Jo Z in Piscataway, New Jersey said: Hospitals in my area don't want to hire LPNs and I've been thinking of moving to FL. Do you have retake the boards when you move to another State? Should I be looking into doing a refresher course there instead of here, or should I do that before I go?

Check out the Florida board of nursing before you make your decisions.

cat in Ithaca, New York

54 months ago

I have been working almost six years on a homecare case.Was taken off by the mom and to find I can not get hired in several area positions.When was renewal time last year it asked if I had been on some position and let go.ect.. I still got my license,guess for the little girl I was attached to.Now on unemloyment line and new mobile home payed for no job.Scarry and crazy.

Regina Elliott in Monroe, Louisiana

54 months ago

I'm looking for a LPN refresher course in Louisiana...REally would like to have this done before the new year...If anyone knows of the next one available, PLEASE help!
Regina Elliott

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

mustang in La Place, Louisiana

54 months ago

I've was looking also for the past 2 years. I found that Louisiana technical college offered it.They had a class this summer in at the Hammond campus.Layette campus offered it to but it was too far for me. So check with your local LTC to see when the offer it again I think it cost 1800. There is a hospital in Layette that offers it. I recieve a call this week form Delta technical college in Baton Rouge they might put a class together, you can call a get on there list and she will call and update you on any information. Kept me posted If you find anything.

mjbrown,rn in New Orleans, Louisiana

54 months ago

I posted earlier that I would offer an LPN Refresher and Review Course. Those who replied thought the tuition was too expensive and some never got back in touch. Currently I am working full time and have requested Monday thru Fridays in order to take on a second job in the evening. WHENEVER time allows I will offer the course asap. It seems there are a lot of nurses wanting to take the coure. I removed my webpage off but I will advertise and email this site as soon as I able ready to get started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Diana in Pittsburg, Kansas

54 months ago

LS in Allendale, New Jersey said: Somerset County Has a refresher for LPNs. you can also get half the tuition fee back from your county if the county does not offer an LPN refresher. I received half my tuition back in Bergen County. The course is about 3 months(only 2 evenings a week). My license is active once again, and I am working.
It took along time to find this course, as far as I know it is the only one NJ right now! So try this option it's a good one. I understand that in 2 years or so,all nurses will have to re-sit for the boards if they let their licenses lapse. You do not want to do that!!! Best of Luck!

I live in Kansas and I really don't know where to even start so if one of you wonderful indivuduals could help me get started I would pay you, if I could get a job. All I can say is God Bless You and Yours.

Suzi

54 months ago

Hello,

I just finish my LPN refresh course, in DTCC - Georgetown, DE. The course it's online, just for the last week you have to go for the clinical, in the hospital.
Good luck to you.

sue in Bloomfield, New Jersey

53 months ago

Sherry Smith in Charlottesville, Virginia said: You wouldn't think it would be that hard to find a refresher course would you? I am so frustrated it is not even funny.

That link I posted, I checked it out more and, I'm certain I wouldn't take a refresher course through them. If for no other reason than... the website itself is very poorly done and I don't know, the way the information is presented is just... very unprofessional.

Are you looking for a course with clinicals? I have had NO LUCK finding anything around here. I think because VA doesn't require it, they just don't have it.

hi i just completed one in the state of fl, millers revgiew she has website, look it up on google...millers nursing review. wonderful clinicals and evry thing in the hospital. course is ten weeks, 6wks in classroom and 4 in the hosp. great experience. check it out

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

sue in Bloomfield, New Jersey

53 months ago

Darlene Wallace in Eustis, Florida said: Check out the Florida board of nursing before you make your decisions.

just endorse ur license to fl, if u need a refresher course go to millers review in fl, she is great. millers nursing review. yes they hire in lpns in fl hosp.

Shannon in Fort Plain, New York

53 months ago

I am currently in search of a refresher course for my LPN...I graduated from the class back in 2005 and did not pass my boards...I would now like to try to take them again but am afraid without a refresher course it would be nearly impossible for me to pass them...I am in search of one in Montgomery County NY or somewhere near there...Can anyone help me???

Marie Brown in New Orleans, Louisiana

53 months ago

An excellent review book is Alice M. Stein's NCLEX RN REVIEW. PUBLISHED BY Rhompson Learning. Just omit the Management partand Critical Care Sections. I utilized it with LPN Grad who were trying to pass boards but due to taking on a full time job and their lack of interest,I cancelled the class. The review book covers everything you need to know. Yes it is for RNs, but nursing is nursing. It may help you in retaining the information. If you can get the review tapes that goes along with the book that would be helpful as well.Be sure to review the test taking skills. I did not review the CD that came with the book. I was an LPN Instructor for 15 yrs and when I reviewed the book I was very satisfied with the format and content. PUSH yourself when studying. And if possible "MAKE YOUR OWN REVIEW TAPES".

Marie Brown in New Orleans, Louisiana

53 months ago

Before you judge a book by the cover you should visit the facility to see if what they have to offer is what you need. Speaking from expereince.

Sandra from Roanoke in Roanoke, Virginia

53 months ago

Sandy c. in Leesburg, Virginia said: Hi Barbara,
Where/what ceu courses did you find that the BON accepted? I have had some difficulty with this.
Sandy C.

Sandy,
The Board of Nursing helped me with this problem. They gave me a sheet of paper that had the list of CEU sites online that you can go to to get the CEUs they require. The best site is myfreeceu.com. It cost $19.99 for a year subscription and you can do as many as you want. Word to the wise: You can print them off all at once along with the tests. You can read them, do the tests, and then put them back in online, BUT, AND I SAY-- LEARN FROM Me---
DO NOT AND I MEAN DO NOT, put them all back in on the same day. My
computer went down after I printed them out, and then when it came back up,I put a bunch of them in(27 credits I think). The credit hours totaled more than 24 hours for that day. THIS THE BOARD DOES NOT LIKE.THEY WILL QUESTION IT AND MAY NOT GIVE YOU YOUR LICENSE.
I done a total of 66 credit hours in a couple of months. They only required me 15 credits. And though it may not seem it now, the Board of Nursing is a good bunch of people, and they do want to see you succeed. Stay in touch and let me know how it all turns out. GOOD LUCK !
Sandra from Roanoke

53 months ago

DOUGLAS in Richmond, Virginia said: ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE REFRESHER COURSES FOR LPN

Douglas,
I couldn't find any a year ago, but today on the internet, I found a bunch. None close, but I still plan on looking into them.
I'll let you know if any pan out, O.K.? I understand your frustration.I am going through the same thing. How long have you been looking? Let me know if you come up with anything. I have looked into internships, volunteering at free clinics, and jobs.It all ended up a brick wall. You find the door let me know. Sandra from Roanoke,va

53 months ago

DOUGLAS in Richmond, Virginia said: ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE REFRESHER COURSES FOR LPN

Douglas,
I couldn't find any a year ago, but today on the internet, I found a bunch. None close, but I still plan on looking into them.
I'll let you know if any pan out, O.K.? I understand your frustration.I am going through the same thing. How long have you been looking? Let me know if you come up with anything. I have looked into internships, volunteering at free clinics, and jobs.It all ended up a brick wall. You find the door let me know. Sandra from Roanoke,va

Joann in Mount Laurel, New Jersey

52 months ago

This is all ludicrous and ridiculous, I recently wanted to renew my LPN license, I practiced for 8 years after getting my license in l976, remember having an RN shadow me, as I trained her to be a nurse since after she had gotten her license l8 years prior, she never worked as a nurse, and left and raised a family. I too now have left OK 26 years, but I've nursed many people, besides my 6 children, helping people w/ injections who asked me to teach them who had to do home injections, and now when I want to get my license back to be prepared to return to nursing it looks like a big joke, once a nurse always a nurse, I could shadow someone as I did for someone many years ago. It's very frustrating to me, I'm now 57 years old, and frustrated since I always felt like I was an LPN and still do.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Jo in Loganville, Georgia

52 months ago

Hello,

After reading your post I was moved to reply. I have been a LPN since 1973 but I haven't worked as an LPN since 2000 but the one thing I always did was keep my nursing license current. Did you keep your license current? I am 58 and think I will be returning to work soon and since I have kept my license current it will not be a problem. I am just curious did you do the same thing and are still having the problem.

Let me know if I cab help you in any way. I live in Georgia and are not required to do CEU's.

Jo Lewis

Linda in Blackwood, New Jersey

51 months ago

Jo thanks for your reply yes I have kept my license current. I am moving to SC next month. I will be applying for it in that state soon. I am prayiny to find a job there. Thanks for your offer. It means alot. Take care
Lynda

372 in Elmer, New Jersey

51 months ago

Joann in Mount Laurel, New Jersey said: This is all ludicrous and ridiculous, I recently wanted to renew my LPN license, I practiced for 8 years after getting my license in l976, remember having an RN shadow me, as I trained her to be a nurse since after she had gotten her license l8 years prior, she never worked as a nurse, and left and raised a family. I too now have left OK 26 years, but I've nursed many people, besides my 6 children, helping people w/ injections who asked me to teach them who had to do home injections, and now when I want to get my license back to be prepared to return to nursing it looks like a big joke, once a nurse always a nurse, I could shadow someone as I did for someone many years ago. It's very frustrating to me, I'm now 57 years old, and frustrated since I always felt like I was an LPN and still do.

Hi Joanne, I feel the same as you. I was an LPN working in an hospital setting for 18 yrs. I too remember helping to train RN's. I've been out of nursing for 16 yrs. to raise a family. Missing nursing the whole time. Now I'm ready to get back into it and oops hospitals are not taking LPN's, even nursing homes I've called aren't interested in me, and I have so much to offer. NJ only has one refresher course in the whole state, I'm in south Jersey, too far away, besides what good would it do, hospitals are not taking LPN's!! Now I hear down here anyway, hospitals want their RN's to have their BSN's!! Nursing shortage??? hhmmm

Sandy C.. in Leesburg, Virginia

51 months ago

I also trained RNs' and taught them many practical but important nursing task like putting side rails up on patient beds!!! I still consider myself a nurse even though I have not worked in a long time as an LPN. I can say that in the Washington D.C. metro area where I live, LPN's are working in many areas of nursing other than hospitals!! I have found not one refresher coarse in my state and would love to go back to work part time! Doctors offices are using LPNs' but the $$$ are lower. Good Luck, Sandy C.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

jeffnsgknowledge in New Orleans, Louisiana

50 months ago

aulbonnicole@yahoo.com in Destrehan, Louisiana said: Mrs. Brown
Please give me a call I left a message on your phone today.

JNK should be ready to offer a LPN REVIEW Course EARLY NEXT YEAR. I plan to take off 1 or 2 days a week for 5 weeks (2 classes per week- 4 hrs each). I'm thinking 10 sessions should be enough time to review the entire curriculum. If anyone is interested please let me know.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

lpn36 in La Place, Louisiana

50 months ago

jeffnsgknowledge in New Orleans, Louisiana said: JNK should be ready to offer a LPN REVIEW Course EARLY NEXT YEAR. I plan to take off 1 or 2 days a week for 5 weeks (2 classes per week- 4 hrs each). I'm thinking 10 sessions should be enough time to review the entire curriculum. If anyone is interested please let me know.

I'm interested you can email me the info a ucnina2@hotmail.com

bac2nsg in hammond, Louisiana

50 months ago

I got tired of waiting for a refresher course to become available so I called the LA BON. They told me they accept the South Dakota University online program. I am currently taking it. It consist of 80 theory hrs & 80 clinical hours. I have already found a nsg home which is going to allow me to do clinic there. The theory consist of 8 test I took two in one day so I have 6 left. If you need info just ask.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

bac2nsg in hammond, Louisiana

50 months ago

It only cost $600.00 plus cost on textbook which I bought on Amazon cheap.

Sandra in Roanoke, Virginia

50 months ago

I had been looking at the NAPNES LPN Refresher Course. It's alittle
over $1000. You get 80 hours of theory online with tests and then you have to complete 120 clinic hours. You have to get your own preceptor. You have to get your own criminal background, get shots up to date, CPR card can't be less than 6 months old, you have to have liability insurance, etc. Question: Was it hard to get a preceptor?
Or did the university do it for you? Thanks for letting us all know!

Dovey210 in New Jersey

50 months ago

Hello,
I hope someone can answer my question. I've been an LPN since 1997 and worked until 2003 at which time I stopped working to raise my family. During this time I kept my license current until a year and a half ago during the renewal process I chose inactive status. Do to unforseen circumstances I need to return to work and have received the reinstatement packet from the BON. In the packet it states if your license is inactive for 5 years or more a refresher course is mandatory.I've technically only been "inactive" for a year and a half even though I haven't been employed for 7 years. Do you think the Nj BON will still require a refresher course after seeing on the application that I haven't worked for more than 5 years?

50 months ago

Yes, you will be required. Please understand it's not to punish you or make you feel bad. This is to give you and the facility that hires you later, the confidence that you can do the job. Also in 5 years a lot has changed. A lot of different medications, treatments have evolved like you wouldn't believe, not to mention the advancement in the medical equipment and ways things are documented. Just think for a minute. Would you let a doctor that's been out of the field for as long as you have, operate on you or one of you children, without honing their skills and updating their knowledge? Napnes has a LPN refresher course you can get. Check them out on their website. They are helpful and will answer whatever questions you have. They also are accepted by many Boards of Nursing. You learn at your own pace online. Then you acquire a preceptor to do your clinics at. I'd chose a place I was interested in working there and try there first. Also, before you go to look for one let me know. There are other things you need to know but I don't want to up all your time. Last but not least, you can go online to local colleges in your area. Click on the search box and put in "LPN refresher course". You'd be surprised how many colleges are getting involved in this. Colleges are high if you aren't local. Student loans will not cover the cost. Good luck and let us all know how things turned out for you!

50 months ago

Yes, you will be required. Please understand it's not to punish you or make you feel bad. This is to give you and the facility that hires you later, the confidence that you can do the job. Also in 5 years a lot has changed. A lot of different medications, treatments have evolved like you wouldn't believe, not to mention the advancement in the medical equipment and ways things are documented. Just think for a minute. Would you let a doctor that's been out of the field for as long as you have, operate on you or one of you children, without honing their skills and updating their knowledge? Napnes has a LPN refresher course you can get. Check them out on their website. They are helpful and will answer whatever questions you have. They also are accepted by many Boards of Nursing. You learn at your own pace online. Then you acquire a preceptor to do your clinics at. I'd chose a place I was interested in working there and try there first. Also, before you go to look for one let me know. There are other things you need to know but I don't want to up all your time. Last but not least, you can go online to local colleges in your area. Click on the search box and put in "LPN refresher course". You'd be surprised how many colleges are getting involved in this. Colleges are high if you aren't local. Student loans will not cover the cost. Good luck and let us all know how things turned out for you!

50 months ago

Douglas,
You aren't too far from one. They are taking applications now. It's the George Mason university at Fairfax,Va. It's listed as an RN refresher program but they take LPNs in the class too. Be prepared for it to be hard r/t you will learn some RN stuff. The class is suppose to start around February of 2011. You go for about 2-3 months and your clinicals are included. You attend 2-3 eight hour days each week. Good luck and let us know what happens!

donna morgan in Roswell, Georgia

48 months ago

M. Brown,RN in New Orleans, Louisiana said: Although I am not on the LSBPNE website,LPN Boads have been referring students to me for the IV Therapy Course, LPN review and LPN refresher course.I have 15 yrs of Med-Surg Nursing and 15 years of teaching experience. If you know of anyone needing an INDEPTH review course please have them give me a call. Although I do not have to provide grades I do require indeendent studying each week. THANKS!

hi i am from lawrenceville, ga graduated for a school in virginia------i need someone who need indepth
review course my name is donna morgan

Pdekivadia in Clementon, New Jersey

48 months ago

Does any body know about refresher nursing course in nj???

48 months ago

You should try to get your clinic hours at a long term facility. Look in the paper, and the one that shows up the most is the one that needs the help the fastest. They are also the ones that work you the hardest. On an average, you will have 35 - 60 patients per shift. Very hard work and you have to keep going at a fast pace to stay up. But once you do it for a year, you can then apply with a home health agency and get one patient in the home. YOU NEED to go online to Napnes and get a refresher course. Do not try to just do clinics alone. You will never get in. And getting your foot in the door is what you want to do right now. Good luck !!!

48 months ago

Douglas,
I just noticed you live in Richmond. Contact the George Madison University in Fairfax, Virginia. They have an RN refresher course there and they take LPNs in it too. You would learn a little more than an LPN would need to know BUT that would give you the edge you need to get where you want to go. Don't give up, I just got back in the field after being out since 2005. I am 52 and I am taking courses for the RN program too. There's a lot out there to hone your skills with. Let me know how it goes and if I can help you further. My email address is youcantouchlives@yahoo.com

48 months ago

Douglas,
I just noticed you live in Richmond. Contact the George Madison University in Fairfax, Virginia. They have an RN refresher course there and they take LPNs in it too. You would learn a little more than an LPN would need to know BUT that would give you the edge you need to get where you want to go. Don't give up, I just got back in the field after being out since 2005. I am 52 and I am taking courses for the RN program too. There's a lot out there to hone your skills with. Let me know how it goes and if I can help you further. My email address is youcantouchlives@yahoo.com

Melinda in Lafayette, Louisiana

46 months ago

bac2nsg in hammond, Louisiana said: I got tired of waiting for a refresher course to become available so I called the LA BON. They told me they accept the South Dakota University online program. I am currently taking it. It consist of 80 theory hrs & 80 clinical hours. I have already found a nsg home which is going to allow me to do clinic there. The theory consist of 8 test I took two in one day so I have 6 left. If you need info just ask.

Hi, could you give me some info about how you are doing your refresher? My name is Melinda. Weare4moores@bellsouth.net
Thanks!

46 months ago

For those of you looking for a refresher course,Napnes is a site you should look into. It covers the United States and is for nurses. They will guide you through everything you need to do. And they try to keep the cost as low as possible for you. Universities and Colleges are higher.

46 months ago

For those of you looking for a refresher course,Napnes is a site you should look into. It covers the United States and is for nurses. They will guide you through everything you need to do. And they try to keep the cost as low as possible for you. Universities and Colleges are higher.

Barbara,
Hi, I'm Sandra. I have some questions for you. Did you work any time as an LPN? If no, you need to take the course all over again. Do you live near Fairfax, Va? If yes, there is a college near you that offers a refresher course. It is listed as a RN refresher course, but they take LPNs too. It will be hard because some of the stuff you probably never done before. I might could help tutor you online if you need help and want me to. There is aloso Napnes that has a LPN Refresher course. It is country wide. You take it online and they help guide you through the process of getting started. Also there is other things you need to do that I am sure you haven't thought of. Believe me, I have started over after a 5 year break from nursing and it is not easy. LPNs are still needed but they are all in long term care or clinics. If you feel you would want my help, you can email me @ www.youcantouchlives@yahoo.com and list the email as NEED AN LPN TUTOR. Give me your phone number and we can go from there to see what I can do to help you, O.K.?

46 months ago

Sandy C.. in Leesburg, Virginia said: I also trained RNs' and taught them many practical but important nursing task like putting side rails up on patient beds!!! I still consider myself a nurse even though I have not worked in a long time as an LPN. I can say that in the Washington D.C. metro area where I live, LPN's are working in many areas of nursing other than hospitals!! I have found not one refresher coarse in my state and would love to go back to work part time! Doctors offices are using LPNs' but the $$$ are lower. Good Luck, Sandy C.

Have you contacted the George Madison University in Fairfax, Va just 15 minutes from you? It is called an RN refresher course but they take LPNs too.

Melinda in Lafayette, Louisiana

46 months ago

jeffnsgknowledge in New Orleans, Louisiana said: JNK should be ready to offer a LPN REVIEW Course EARLY NEXT YEAR. I plan to take off 1 or 2 days a week for 5 weeks (2 classes per week- 4 hrs each). I'm thinking 10 sessions should be enough time to review the entire curriculum. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Hi I am interested to see if you are still doing the refresher course and when. My email address is Weare4moores@bellsouth.net. If you could send me some info I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Regina in Monroe, Louisiana

46 months ago

Melinda in Lafayette, Louisiana said: Hi I am interested to see if you are still doing the refresher course and when. My email address is Weare4moores@bellsouth.net. If you could send me some info I would appreciate it.
Thanks

Hi, I'm also interested in taking a refresher course. Haven't been able to find one in my area. Please email me if you are doing one soon. rereGina3@gmail.com. any info would help.
Thanks

Rena Feltman in Jefferson, Georgia

46 months ago

I have just completed and LPN refresher course through Medical Center of Central Georgia in Macon, GA. It was wonderful! The people I worked with and Precepted with were open and honest and worked with me without judgement or hardness or attitude. I stayed at the Value Place during my time there and I had a great time. I recommend this program to anyone trying to achieve this goal.

leslie in Jamaica, New York

45 months ago

Do anyone know of a lpn refresher course in nyc? please email me at lesmaree@aol.com

J. Renee in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

45 months ago

I have been an LPN since 1989. I am currently licensed in the state of PA. and have kept my license current. I suffered a massive heart attack in 2002 and have been on disability since. I have been doing home health for one individual and working in another field since 2005. I have been wanting to get back into a nursing facility and was told that I needed to take a refresher course. I was told that I had great previous experience, but I needed to be in a skilled facility. I too was lookig at the NAPNES online program and wanted to know if anyone has taken the course? I am considering asking the facility were I applied if they would allow me to complete the clincals there. My question is do you think that they would pay me as a new nurse? do you think it's worth completeing or signing up to become an RN with all that it cost?

Jo in Piscataway, New Jersey

44 months ago

372 in Elmer, New Jersey said: Hi Joanne, I feel the same as you. I was an LPN working in an hospital setting for 18 yrs. I too remember helping to train RN's. I've been out of nursing for 16 yrs. to raise a family. Missing nursing the whole time. Now I'm ready to get back into it and oops hospitals are not taking LPN's, even nursing homes I've called aren't interested in me, and I have so much to offer. NJ only has one refresher course in the whole state, I'm in south Jersey, too far away, besides what good would it do, hospitals are not taking LPN's!! Now I hear down here anyway, hospitals want their RN's to have their BSN's!! Nursing shortage??? hhmmm

You mentioned there is one refresher course for LPN's in New Jersey. Can you please share where is this refresher course held. I've been out of nursing over 15 years but have always kept my license current and it was just renewed again this past May. However, my search for LPN refresher courses in NJ have not turned up anything. There used to be one offered in Somerset County that was discontinued, I believe last year. If you know of an LPN refresher course in NJ, please share the information.

Thanks,

Jo

44 months ago

Check with your colleges. Although they may only list an RN refresher course, they do accept LPNs into them too. The class will be intense. You will learn a little of the stuff RNs have to do that you don't but it will help you understand where RNs are coming from better. Also you might decide to go on an be an RN once you take the course. Good luck!

Jo Lewis in Lawrenceville, Georgia

44 months ago

Here in the South, I havn't been able to find one at all...

nikki in Louisville, Kentucky

44 months ago

Angela S in Mount Washington, Kentucky said: I am currently seeking refresher courses in KY. I am unable to find some that aren't going to cost me a fortune. I sat for the NCLEX once 8 yrs ago, now I am wanting to get my license. Any info that could help me out, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Angie

I live in kentucky. If you have ANY info on any refresher courses here, please, please let me know. My e-mail is nrodriguez91@live.com. Thank you so much.

44 months ago

I currently live in kentucky. If you know of any, any, any refresher courses here, please let me know. Thank you so, so much.

44 months ago

donna morgan in Roswell, Georgia said: hi i am from lawrenceville, ga graduated for a school in virginia------i need someone who need indepth
review course my name is donna morgan

Hi, my name is Niokki, I am in despereate need of a lvn/lpn refresher course. Please, if you can, or know where I can recieve this course, please let me know. e-mail is nrodriguez91@live.com. Thank you for your time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  4  5  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.