REFRESHER COURSES

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (201 to 208 of 208)
Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

E. Moreno in North Fort Myers, Florida

22 months ago

DOUGLAS in Richmond, Virginia said: ARE THERE ANY AVAILABLE REFRESHER COURSES FOR LPN

You can go to www.NurseRefresher.com They have it.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

E. Moreno in North Fort Myers, Florida

22 months ago

You can go to
www.NurseRefresher.com
They have the LPN refresher. Good luck!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

cindyfromunion in Union, New Jersey

16 months ago

Hi everyone, Just wanted to let everyone know about an LPN refresher course I found out about today. Its for RN's, but they will accept LPN's also. It's in Newark at the Rutger's campus for Nursing, in New Jersey. . They'll send you an admissions packet by email. I can't put in the phone #, so you'll have to look it up. Good Luck!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jeanne Holliday in Lubbock, Texas

7 months ago

Looking for a lvn refresher course in texas .

Michele in Lafayette, Louisiana

5 months ago

Kathleen in New Orleans, Louisiana said: Hi, I have been out of nursing for last 13 years, I am ready to get back in to nursing. The problem is founding a place for the clinical hours. Any Leads out their for me to follow. Thanks

I'm looking for a way to reinstate my lpn lic. In La. I read where state board accepted South Dakota university's online program as a refresher course. Does anyone know anything about this and does anyone have any info as to where I get started

Christina K. in Moorestown, New Jersey

4 months ago

I have been a licensed practical nurse for five years. I have NEVER been able to get any steady work. I am maintaining my license because you never know, but I am going to try moving on to get my RN. I have two other jobs trying to make ends meet. I have a coworker who has been a registered nurse for five years, but never really practiced because she wanted to be home when her kids were little. She maintained her license. She went out about three months ago and got
A job. She got regular hours in a facility after not having practiced for five years.
I have tried to keep up on new things and I do my CME's.I try to keep my skills fresh. I am getting disCourage's with the LPN. I can't make a living.

VB VIrginia in Virginia Beach, Virginia

1 month ago

Ladies and gents, looking on the Official Virginia Professional Healthcare website, I found a link that offered refresher courses for RN's with no mention of LPN's until you drill down and dig for it. I have found a Virginia Community College that has an online course with an 80 hour clinical requirement. I am waiting a return call from the course instructor hoping to get an answer to the clinical requirements. I specifically want to know if they coordinate the preceptorship. The course outline indicates it is a local hospital and if that is the case, I would be looking for a partner to share hotel costs for two weeks. The college is Blue Ridge Communit College. Faculty is Ms. lori Wack and after three attempts, I now realize I can't put her office phone number on here because of forum rules. I will put a link up to the course after this post. My work is not done yet, I need to obtain written certification from the state of Virginia that this course is recognized and accredited as far as the Board of Nursing is concerned.

VB VIrginia in Virginia Beach, Virginia

1 month ago

Anne-Marie Starr RN in Richmond, Virginia said: Please I am looking for an RN refresher course.
I am located in Richmond, Va.

RN valid, due to illness I have not been able to work in 3 years

Look at this link. www.dhp.virginia.gov/Nursing/programs/RN_Refresher_Courses.xls

Page:  « First « Previous   2  3  4  5   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.