Rn who can't pass Nclex

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

desperately seeking HELP!! in Poughkeepsie, New York

69 months ago

I graduated in 2005 it was like bootcamp going to school raising 2 kids as an adult student. I made it through and graduated however I can not pass my RN Nclex. I finally broke down and took the LPN passed the 1st time. I really worked hard for my RN Please any suggestions about the Nclex or good refresher courses besides Kaplan. Desperately seeking help!!!!!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

OhioGirl5 in Columbus, Ohio

69 months ago

desperately seeking HELP!! in Poughkeepsie, New York said: I graduated in 2005 it was like bootcamp going to school raising 2 kids as an adult student. I made it through and graduated however I can not pass my RN Nclex. I finally broke down and took the LPN passed the 1st time. I really worked hard for my RN Please any suggestions about the Nclex or good refresher courses besides Kaplan. Desperately seeking help!!!!!

Have you heard of the Sylvia Rayfield review? It helped me pass The LPN nclex. I think they have a 2 day review course for RN's as well.It costs about $310.00, but they say the pass rate is 98-99%. Go to www.sylviarayfield.com to find out some informations and when they will be in your state.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

PraiseHim in Villa Rica, Georgia

69 months ago

Try the review that National Council of State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN)offers. The folks who construct the NCLEX for RN and LPN.
I used that review after many years to go back and pass my LPN.

I am sure you could do the same for your RN since it's only been since 2005.

Good Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Lori in Boonville, New York

57 months ago

I did not know you could take the LPN boards after RN school?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.