Wages in Virgina? Abingdon and surrounding area?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

Ron in Victorville, California

78 months ago

Looking for wages for a LPN and a RRT?

Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kelly

77 months ago

Ron in Victorville, California said: Looking for wages for a LPN and a RRT?

Thanks

Wages in Yakima,WA in SNF/LTC on noc shift I earn ed %23.00/hr. Want to know how other states rate.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Kelly

77 months ago

Kelly said: Wages in Yakima,WA in SNF/LTC on noc shift I earn ed %23.00/hr. Want to know how other states rate.

Update: this is not how I typed my response; should read earned $23.00/hr.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ashleigh in Portland, Oregon

65 months ago

Kelly said: Update: this is not how I typed my response; should read earned $23.00/hr.

Hi,
I was wondering if there is normally a demand for LPNs in this area? And if so, what is the rate say for an inexperienced-just-got-outta-school LPN???

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

ashleigh in Portland, Oregon

65 months ago

ashleigh in Portland, Oregon said: Hi,
I was wondering if there is normally a demand for LPNs in this area? And if so, what is the rate say for an inexperienced-just-got-outta-school LPN???

Sorry I meant to ask for the Yakima, Washington area

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.