changing license from washington state to louisian

Comments (2)

sandielee1967 in Franklinton, Louisiana

67 months ago

How do I go about changing my license from washington state to louisiana. anyone know the procedure and the cost? Thanks so much!!!

KAT in Arlington, Texas

67 months ago

You need to go to the LA board of nursing website and find the application for license by endorsement and follow those steps.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.