How do I get back into the field

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Borriqua in Lakeland, Florida

59 months ago

my last jubs over the last year were all with agency, all part time and now I have been out of work nearly a year, been an lpn over 10 years, how do I get myself back into the field?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

missionaryforch@yahoo.com in Southfield, Michigan

56 months ago

Borriqua in Lakeland, Florida said: my last jubs over the last year were all with agency, all part time and now I have been out of work nearly a year, been an lpn over 10 years, how do I get myself back into the field?

if your liscens is up to date go and apply for a job where training is offered brush up on your meds/ s/s of disease and emergencie actions you would take for stroke pts, heart attacks, dm, emergencie. know all the common diseases to be prepared for questions during your interview process. Have a nice resume prepared with yuour job experience. Tell them you have not worked in a yr and need training for refreshing. Pray as you prepare your self. Trust God and believe in yourself. You can also go back to school for rn, after your 1st med class you can work as a student nurse at a local hospital.God bless you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.