lpn travel assignment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (51 to 100 of 119)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

jackie

67 months ago

Carl Bowen in Upper Sandusky, Ohio said: Looking for Ohio based job ms, er, lng trm, hospice

you should look for a job in Norwalk, OH. There is jobs for this kind of work all the time.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

pebbles43 in Denver, Colorado

66 months ago

Hi ~
I'm sorry it took me a while to respond back. March is the month we have a lot of family ( both my husband & my family ) visiting!!!

Thank you so much for the lead. I will DEFINITELY followup.

Yvette Reiner

Velma Adams

65 months ago

Lpn for 30yrs,last 2 yrs as a travel nurse! Have various licens,most recently spent 8mos. in Alaska. Exp. in er,outpt.,urgent care

offdutynurse in Harrison, Arkansas

65 months ago

who do you travel with to the Alaska assignment? I have been trying and trying to get an assignment their but to no avail.

offdutynurse in Harrison, Arkansas

65 months ago

thank you I will give them a try

Velma Adams

65 months ago

Best of Luck

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

JANE in Irmo, South Carolina

64 months ago

ANYONE KNOW OF ANY TRAVEL ASSIGNMENTS FOR LPNS

thepediatricnursegw@aol.com in Upper Marlboro, Maryland

64 months ago

I AM A LPN WITH SKILLED NURSING, PEDS, GERIATRIC...VENT CERTIFIED..LOOKING FOR ADDITIONAL HOURS WEEKDAYS..SUB ACUTE SETTING OR HOME HEALTH PRIVATE DUTY CARE..PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANY AGENCY HIRING THERE..NEED WORK IN MARYLAND AREA. THANKS.TRACY

Ruth Golding in Mount Vernon, Indiana

63 months ago

I am looking for a lpn who is licensed in IL for a 13 week travel assignment. Please contact me for more details.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

63 months ago

HI ~
My name is Yvette Reiner. I'm an IV Certified LPN with two clinical specialties as well as HealthCare Sales & Marketing. The two areas of specialty of which I mainly worked in the clinical environment is Mom/Baby - both antepartum & postpartum, (L&D), NICU,Transition Nursery & Well Baby Nursery. The second and MAIN area and my favorite specialty was a Level I/ER Nurse.

Please contact me as I look forward to speaking with you and learning more about the assignment.

Thank you kindly,

Yvette Reiner

63 months ago

Ruth Golding in Mount Vernon, Indiana said: I am looking for a lpn who is licensed in IL for a 13 week travel assignment. Please contact me for more details.

I'm an IV Certified LPN with two main areas of specialty... Level I Trauma/ER &High risk L&D with Antepartum & Postpartum, NICU, Transition, & Well baby Nursery, ( Level IV). I started in an Urgent Care Clinic where I also obtained Family Practice Medicine & Pediatric experience. I've worked as a Nurse Clinical Liaison where my primary job was to assess patients that had multi- trauma and/or multi- organ injuries or diseases. Based on my full assessments, I had to decide if the patient did qualify for an LTACH. This position required a high knowledge of critical thinking with high knowledge of lab levels, drips, H&P, medications, diagnosis's, etc.

I also have experience in HealthCare Sales and Marketing with Home Health & SNF/Assisted Living Corporations.

I look forward to speaking with you and learning more about this assignment. Please provide me your contact info.

Thank you!

Ruth Golding in Mount Vernon, Indiana

63 months ago

I have a travel position in the Champaign area if you have any interest. Do you have LTC experience? This position is a 13 week assignment.

Ruth

JANE in Elgin, South Carolina

63 months ago

Ruth Golding in Mount Vernon, Indiana said: I have a travel position in the Champaign area if you have any interest. Do you have LTC experience? This position is a 13 week assignment.

Ruth

ruth pls give me more information on this postion.
thanks jane

63 months ago

Ruth Golding in Mount Vernon, Indiana said: I have a travel position in the Champaign area if you have any interest. Do you have LTC experience? This position is a 13 week assignment.

Ruth

Ruth... hi, this is Yvette again. How are you? Can you please give me more information regarding this position.
Thank you very much!!!

Jackie Morton in Wilmington, North Carolina

63 months ago

Ruth

Please email me with any travel positions. My name is Jackie Morton. twelve years of experience travel, LTC, corrections, step down, etc. My email address is jacklpn2000@yahoo.com

helenlynn70@yahoo.com in Brandon, Mississippi

61 months ago

LOOKING FOR TRAVEL ASSIGNMENT I HAVE BEEN A LPN FOR 34 YEARS CAN LEAVE QUICKLY.
MD

nursingurl1950@yahoo.com in Plano, Texas

61 months ago

Check with TRS . they have been calling me but Im not going anywhere right now.

offdutynurse

61 months ago

I am a LPN11 that is licenced in Arkansas and MT,IV certified and have been a traveler for 7 yrs. I have worked corrections,M/S,acute care clinics,ER,and,LTC.I am looking for an assignment to start ASAP.If anyone knows of anything please email me at offdutynurse2002@yahoo.com. Thank You.

helenlynn70@yahoo.com in Brandon, Mississippi

61 months ago

Does anyone have a travel assignment like now. I have 20 years in LTC
Martha

hapilisa812 in bradford, Vermont

60 months ago

Help I need LPN work!

lol in Henrietta, New York

58 months ago

haha

Alston in Lynchburg, Virginia

51 months ago

Traveled as a LPN travel nurse,really enjoy it,however been out of work for a month after completing an assignment.Speciality Ambulatory Med.Surge,Veterans Affairs,and Long Term Care License in California,New York,Washington and Virginia(compact)can start ASAP.

britnurse in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

51 months ago

also looking to take a assignment this summer anywhere. been a lpn for forty years. britnurse2000@yahoo.com

nursingurl1950 in Little Rock, Arkansas

51 months ago

britnurse in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: also looking to take a assignment this summer anywhere. been a lpn for forty years. britnurse2000@yahoo.com

Alaska always has plenty of work.. Look on Indeed.com Texas... Supplemental Staffing out of Houston Brian Recruiter tell him norma S. referred you... Melenia Staffing TRS

nursingurl1950 in Little Rock, Arkansas

51 months ago

Wasnt even thinking I was on Indeed!!LOL

Kaylene

50 months ago

I am an LVN in California for 30 years, IV certified. I have worked 9 yrs ICU/CCU, peds ICU, NICU, L&D, PP, M/S, clinics, utilization review and work comp case management. I have also worked Long term care and am a Calif. certified Director of staff development and CNA instructor.
I would like to find a travel position in the southern Minnesota area, around Hastings, or St. Paul, MN if possible. I have done some travel assignments but only in California.
I would like to start traveling to more states
Thank you

Darralyn in Dolton, Illinois

50 months ago

Hi, I am an LPN of 14 yrs, i have experience in psych, pediatrics with vents/trachs, adult and children with mental disabilities, hospice, correctional facililties for adolescents and adult, hospice, ltc, homecare, homecare and faclity supervisor,and much more. I am looking to travel to states with the compact licensing, I am licensed in Illinois, and endorsed in Ohio at this time but would like to do traveling to other states with 8-10wk assignments.

beverly furr in Memphis, Tennessee

48 months ago

iam in memphis tn and i want a travel assingment in fl please help iam a lpn.

TPLPN in Greensboro, North Carolina

48 months ago

I have over 17 years experience in geriatrics, rehab, med surg, alzheimers, and experience with one on one pediatric patients. I want to get a travel assisgment for weekends in New Hanover county NC. I want some time to spend at the coast in Wilmington.

Lavernejazz in Huntsville, Texas

48 months ago

Looking for Travel assignments in North Carolina Maryland and Virginia..Any suggestions...Im a Traveler and have Corections, Med Surg, LTC and Geriatric experience..

dfmaudie@gmail.com in New Hope, Alabama

47 months ago

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME FOR MYSELF TO EXPLORE THIS FIELD OF NURSING. I`VE ALWAYS DREAMED ABOUT IT BUT WITH FAMILY AND STANDARDS THAT WERE EXPECTED OF NURSES AT THAT TIME I SIMPLY FOLLOWED PROTOCOL. I`VE BEEN A L.P.N. SINCE 1992 WORKING PRIMARILY WITH THE ELDERLY & TERMINAL. I HAVE SOME SURGICAL & LABOR/DELIVERY EXPERIANCE. MY GOAL IS TO TRAVEL. T WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR ADVICE. QUOTE who="nursingurl1950 in Seward, Alaska"]do your research. All companies do not have the same benefits or travel reimbursements. get it in writing. before you absolutely accept an assignment look at the location. or better yet decide where you might like to go and start looking that way. I put in LON travel assignment in .... there are numerous companies that use LPN's What is good for one nurse might not be for an another. Bestaff,TRS,Core,American mobile, Supplemental...Houston.
What kind of license do you have... is it just in NY.
I started out with a tn multi compact, got a georgia, and then an Alaska, Im presently in alaska ..and feel I have hit pay dirt. I love my job, the people the weather, the location, the hours....write me if you want nursingurl1950@yahoo.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lavernejazz in Huntsville, Texas

47 months ago

This is LaVerne and I am interested in an assignment in any compact state(multiState)...I have several State Licenses that I dont even use..Paid for them but never went back after one or two assignments...Looking for a travel assignment "anywhere" Im presently in Texas...I have Med Surg, LTC, Psych and Corrections experience...Help a Sista out....

Nurse in Clarksville, Tennessee

47 months ago

I am a LPN with 11 years of experience in corrections, LTC, and clinics. I'm looking for traveling assignmemts that are between 10 to 13 weeks (maybe longer). Could someone please tell me companies that utilize LPNs?

lavernejazz@yahoo.com in Huntsville, Texas

47 months ago

Try Supplemental Travel out of Buffalo NY Jennifer Hasse Recruiter(7 1 6)8 73 5111
Millenia Medical out of SC Brud Peeples Recruiter (8 43)8 493200

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

willie in Lynchburg, Virginia

46 months ago

I look forward to join your esteemed organization, in the travel nursing department and extend a helping hand to this noble profession. I seek to perform my duties with total sincerity, honesty, integrity and selflessness.I am license in Virginia.

willie in Lynchburg, Virginia

46 months ago

I look forward to join your esteemed organization, in the nursing department and extend a helping hand to this noble profession. I seek to perform my duties with total sincerity, honesty, integrity and selflessness.

Jan Goodman in Tallahassee, Florida

46 months ago

Looking for travel LPN position in Southeast Alabama or Florida Panhandle. Or Baylor shift positions.

ngolston in Tulsa, Oklahoma

46 months ago

I have been an LPN since 1987 with a BA in Psychology. I am extensive experience with adolescent,adult mental health. I have also worked with Vietnam Veterans dealing with PTSD, as well as general Psych. I am looking to relocate at my expense to the Houston Texas area. Maybe I can do this with traveling nursing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

DFW , Texas in Richmond, Kentucky

46 months ago

vicki tidwell in Hamilton, Alabama said: I would like an assignment in dallas fort worth area. I graduated lpn school in 1986. i have experience in corrections and long term care and hospice private duty.

Hi there, despite what you've heard the DFW does not have LPN jobs or others open as there are at least 20 LPN's who I personally know who cannot get a job here, have excellent history and recent updated or add-on education.

There are numerous,and I mean tons, of LPN and medical type schools locally which churn out new grads and certifications of all types.
Many of the schools are extremely high level education for the field and so graduates are highly regarded for hiring.

Also, Most of the schools have agreements and on-site interviewing of students prior to graduation. Others have long term alumni continuous job centers.

It's pretty much a strong direct funnel.

Sorry it's probably not what you wanted to hear.

sheila01

44 months ago

i am looking for a travel LPN position to north carolina or that area. i have been a nurse for 10 years and have experience in LTC, PED home health, and med/surg

TAP in High Point, North Carolina

44 months ago

what part of NC, because pay greatly varies,,,,,,,,in greensboro and surrounding areas the pay for experienced LPN in LTC can be 18.00 per hour to a few places that pay 25 or a little higher. I left the eastern side of raleigh a few years back making 18.62 plus shift difts of 2 dollars plus weekend shift diff of 3.50 to coming here in 2004 and being offered around 15.00 at Moses Cone and maybe 16/18 in LTC for them. Be careful what area you go in NC. You need to look at the cost of living versus salary . I have LTC, med-surg, home health, school, and assisted living, memory support experience. So, it is tough in some areas to make a descent and fair wage, thats my opinion

britnurse in Edmond, Oklahoma

44 months ago

my friend and i are looking for a lpn position in corrections in california. please let me know

britnurse in Edmond, Oklahoma

44 months ago

looking for myself and two friends, all lpns with 30-40 years experience each for travel assignments in corrections. britnurse2000@yahoo.com. please contact me if you know of any such assignments

RWATERFALL in Denver, Colorado

40 months ago

IVE BEEN A LPN SINCE 1971. I AM LOOKING FOR PRIVATE DUTY AND TRAVEL OPTIONS,SHORT TERM. WAS WITH A ASISSTED LIVING FACILITY X 16 YEARS BUT DONT LIKE NEW OWNERS,ALSO WORKED AT VA HOSPITAL X13 YEARS POST OP ORTHO,EYE GU AND TRACH SURGERY,PRE OP DAY SURGERY

anonymous in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

40 months ago

please don't take any assignments in alaska

40 months ago

don't take any assignments in alaska

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

nursingurl1950 in Nome, Alaska

40 months ago

I have had 5 assignments in alaska. Its not for everyone but there are still good reasons to work here

40 months ago

we were in the armpit of alaska, bethel. it was our company that screwed us

Verna in Sulphur, Louisiana

40 months ago

nursingurl1950 in Warner Robins, Georgia said: Trabell 47, Supplemental Hc out Houston Tx dos traveling in Texas else where too but thats who I worked for. If you want the number send me an email at nursingurl1950@yahoo.com

Im wanting to move to Humble Texas,I'm a LPN, but before this is possible I want to try the town to see if it fixes me, can you give me the number to Supplement Hc in Houston

nursingurl1950 in Nome, Alaska

40 months ago

I have been to NOme 3 times and Seward for 2 assignments. i keep saying Im not coming back BUT I do. My company has been good to me. By that I mean I get paid every week. I dont bother them they dont bother me. unless I need something..I have medical dental and vision at a greatly reduced premium. They dont pay the highest but I know they arent going out of business and my check is good. . Im going home in 26 days. . I may stay home for a little bit but Im sure I can travel again when Im ready. Ive been with them from 08.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.