lpn travel assignment

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (101 to 119 of 119)
Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

nursingurl1950 in Nome, Alaska

37 months ago

I have been to NOme 3 times and Seward for 2 assignments. i keep saying Im not coming back BUT I do. My company has been good to me. By that I mean I get paid every week. I dont bother them they dont bother me. unless I need something..I have medical dental and vision at a greatly reduced premium. They dont pay the highest but I know they arent going out of business and my check is good. . Im going home in 26 days. . I may stay home for a little bit but Im sure I can travel again when Im ready. Ive been with them from 08.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

anonymous in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

37 months ago

well don't go to bethel. is a hell hole. our company paid well, but housing not up to the mark, cost of food very high, and there is only seven miles of road through this town. do yourself a favor and stay away

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

flight in Richmond, Virginia

37 months ago

Is there any such thing as CNA travel assignments? Thanks.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

nursingurl1950 in Nome, Alaska

37 months ago

Type in Traveling CNA assignments. I have heard of them and have seen them in Alaska..

mlb424 in Akron, Ohio

36 months ago

I am an LPN in Akron Ohio. I am seeking employment in long term, skilled or Acute care. I am IV Certified. I have been an LPN for over 2 years. Currently I am working with staffing agencies and have worked in various settings. I am willing to apply for endorsement in any state if you are willing to hire me. My resume is posted on this site for your review.
Michelle Jay LPN

lavernejazz@yahoo.com in Huntsville, Texas

36 months ago

Have you inquired at RN Network? They have a four month contract in the Virgin Island if you want to go that far..

lavernejazz@yahoo.com in Huntsville, Texas

36 months ago

Ask for Michelle or send me your email address and I will forward you the info...I just got back...

oliververna in Sulphur, Louisiana

35 months ago

oliververna@yahoo.com

myriamachille@gmail.com in Fort Pierce, Florida

33 months ago

My name is Myriam, I'm an LPN student who is graduating 11/03/2011
and taking my NCLEX in 2 weeks. I'm looking forward to eventually work as traveling nurse preferably in the caribbean as well as the US. Please help guide me in the right direction.

Betty Bray in Smyrna, Georgia

31 months ago

I am a Seasoned LPN since 1976. I love nursing. Tried Business Admin. But came right back to people work. I have done LTC/phelbotomy/MS/Psych/IV Certified/Missionary to Haiti/Charge Nurse/Care Plans/Resiratory Nurse/And Ran my own medical Home for 9 years/Ineterested in traveling. Worked Gov't. for 16 years. I can be reached at bray.betty@msn.com.

SPARKY

31 months ago

offdutynurse in Harrison, Arkansas said: hi i am a travel nurse (lpn) who is looking for an agency that has assignments for Alaska,Hawaii,Kentucky,Arkansas,or Mississippi areas perferably in med/surg or a clinic. Also would love to take an assignment in colorado

try 'THE RIGHT SOLUTIONS'

Deb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

30 months ago

Looking for an Lpn travel assignment-13-weeks preferably-22 yearz experience-Med
Surg.

anonymouz in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

30 months ago

anonymous in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma said: we were in the armpit of alaska, bethel. it was our company that screwed us

I know who you are and waz with you!! It was the armpit of the universe. Stay away from Bethel, Ak.

23 months ago

LPN who would like to get assignment in the Dominican Republic or Haiti please help

myriamachille@gmail.com

23 months ago

Betty Bray in Smyrna, Georgia said: I am a Seasoned LPN since 1976. I love nursing. Tried Business Admin . But came right back to people work. I have done LTC/phelbotomy/MS/Psych/IV Certified/Missionary to Haiti/Charge Nurse/Care Plans/Resiratory Nurse/And Ran my own medical Home for 9 years/Ineterested in traveling. Worked Gov't. for 16 years. I can be reached at bray.betty@msn.com.

Please contact me if there are any career jobs in Haiti

Stormy in Mission, Texas

23 months ago

Hi I am a LVN in Texas and also worded in Mississippi. I have experience in Pediatrics, Med/Surg and Telemetry. I am looking for a 4 week travel assignment in the Pittsburg, PA area or localling in Texas.

Stormy in Mission, Texas

23 months ago

OH and I have almost 10 years of experience.

TnLPN in Friendsville, Tennessee

18 months ago

nursingurl in Nashville, Tennessee said: Supplemental has them in Texas. If you have S>C> license its compact with Texas. Brian is my Recruiter My name is Norma. this is corrections , however if I can do it,...anybody can do it. It wont let me put the phone number on her but if you will email me at nursingurl1950@yahoo.com Ill give it to you

I am interested in travel assignments in Nashville, TN. Do you have any information to lead me to find something in the area. I am an LPN and certified in IV therapy and Advanced Pharmocology.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Astout4780 in Carmel, New York

5 months ago

LPN interested in Behavioral health, substance abuse, correctional health, home care or group home nursing job in Virgin Islands

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « Previous   1  2  3   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.