How much is the starting pay for LPN's in Atlanta?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (401 to 405 of 405)
Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9   

meaares in Worcester, Massachusetts

23 months ago

I'd like to hear some inspirational stories from any LPN students that have made it through the whole program and graduated at the age of 50+. Also, did they have any type of disabilities? Thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Kriss in Southfield, Michigan

19 months ago

Beth in Lawrenceville, Georgia said: Hi All,
I am considering going to school to become a LPN, but was wondering what the starting pay was. I'm actually torn between MA and LPN. Thanks!

I'm an LPN in Detroit, Michigan I have been for 7 years, I make $30hr in a nursing home as a supervisor. On average most nurses start out ar $23. Home care LPN'S start out at $40 hr. It depends on how you want to hustle, my first year as a nurse I made $45k, now I make $70k.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

yvettefarnum-antoine in marietta, Georgia

19 months ago

Im looking for LPN schools in or close to Marietta GA. All my online searches are leading me to Medical Assistant Schools. Please reply.

karreem1 in New York, New York

19 months ago

Lauriedav in Lyndhurst, New Jersey said: Hi I live in New Jersey - very close to Manhattan. I have been looking into the LPN program- I am 49 years old and run a business from home so I will more then likely be attending an evening program unless I can work something out. Anyway, I have two questions 1. Has anyone heard of or attended Merit Technical Institute? For some reason you cannot get student loans through this program - I know they have a provisional accredidation right now - their schedule works great for me but I want to make sure that the school is safe and sound. The other school I'm considering in Eastwick - they program sounds great but they are expensive.

How hard is it right now to get LPN jobs in NJ?

attend Eastwick, I have been an LPN x 18 yrs, I have heard of Eastwick not the other. Becareful

karreem1 in New York, New York

19 months ago

Yvette Farnum-Antoine in marietta, Georgia said: Im looking for LPN schools in or close to Marietta GA. All my online searches are leading me to Medical Assistant Schools. Please reply.

Just do an RN program , a waste of time I have been an Lpn x18 yrs, I know

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Page:  « First « Previous   6  7  8  9   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.