need a honest answer

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

bc44104 in Cleveland, Ohio

50 months ago

hi im a student at a school in ohio i have a criminal record from when i was younger shoplifting quite a few the school accepted me in but im really scared that i will not be able to get licensed in ohio someone told me to try and get licensed in pa because as long as you dont have a drug conviction you can get licensed i need someone to be up front with me cause i have like five more months before i graduate the charges are misdemeanors not felonies

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

bann in Birmingham, Alabama

50 months ago

bc44104 in Cleveland, Ohio said: hi im a student at a school in ohio i have a criminal record from when i was younger shoplifting quite a few the school accepted me in but im really scared that i will not be able to get licensed in ohio someone told me to try and get licensed in pa because as long as you dont have a drug conviction you can get licensed i need someone to be up front with me cause i have like five more months before i graduate the charges are misdemeanors not felonies

Each case is decided on a case by case basis, so you may not get a honest answer until you apply. Be honest and have the required information ( court papers and the outcome such as probation, fine, or community service and the discharge) when you apply for your boards.

S. Robinson in Cleveland, Ohio

50 months ago

If your were accepted in school with that I don't see how you can't get licensed or a job and its not a felony. you should call the board to see what they say so you dont waste your time.

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.