online classes

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (451 to 480 of 480)
Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10   

dallass51 in Los Alamos, New Mexico

45 months ago

I dont understand why there isnt a school that offers an LPN nursing school online. When I say online, I mean like Indepenence University has a program that is for Res therapy where you do the coursework online, then they have hundreds of sites all over the country where you complete your clinicals in your area that is affiliated with thier school. They are nationwide. This is a well known program and highly respected for resparatory therapists and its fully accredited.I just dont understand why no one has this for nursing?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

lady_friend in River Forest, Illinois

45 months ago

Indiana State University LPN to BSN

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

punix0583 in Horseheads, New York

45 months ago

Hope someone reads this that has $$$$$$$ and can get something started.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

dallass51 in Los Alamos, New Mexico

45 months ago

for sure, it would be awesome if someone had this type of program, I mean, my husband wants to become an LPN then continue onto RN. But right now there is no way we are able to have him leave his current job to go to school full time. Every program I have seen, at least in NM where we live, is full time and they require you not to work while in the program. If there was a program, at least for the coursework online, then by the time he got to the clinical part maybe we would be in more of a position to live on one income.

punix0583 in Horseheads, New York

44 months ago

This is where dreams are born,i have thought about this for a long time eons ago, funds, time, red tape,................ i could go on.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LPNTIGER in Abingdon, Maryland

44 months ago

marky in Chicago, Illinois said: I'm not going to let you all discourage me, I know the LPnN course does have to be completed on campus, I know clinicals have to be done at the hospital in Minnesota, i'm not stupid. I've been in the health care field for 12 years. I don't care how long it took you to finish your nursing, Just because you did it your way that's your buisness. I have faith and I will be relocating to Minnesota next year. I belive it's God's will for me to attend this school,and I will. I will continue on for RN afterwards. Things have changed since 1999 and by the way the there is a CNA class on line just like there's a Medical Assistant classes online, and there is also LPN-RN classes online I will continue to be Optomistic and people like you who are skeptical just stay skeptical and stay in your box and stop hating. Oh and by the way I'm not lazy, doing online work is a lot. I've taken online classes before and they are not like sitting in a classroom, It TAKES WORK, i'M SPEAKING FROM EXPERIENCE, TELL IT SOMEONE WHO DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT i KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, IT'S IN GOD'S PLAN, YOU GOT YOURS NOW LET ME GET MINES, GOD BLESS YOU.

Bless you!
I find it interesting the way these people who consider themselves experts at their crafts respond to those seeking information. For thing they are very much myopic and as you stated very skeptical and appear to want to scare others who may be seeking an online advantage not becuase they are lazy but because they are probably now working 2 shifts a day to make ends meet and at the same time taking care of their children and perhaps their elderly parents. Sure, practical or vocational training must have that hands on component which in our case must be done in a clinical setting. However, that does not prevent learners from taking the first phase online. Times have changed and we must change with it. God Bless you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Lovelyland31 in Meridian, Mississippi

43 months ago

mary in Greenwood, South Carolina said: good for you speaking your mind-you stated there were lpn classes in SC can you tell me the name of the school

OMG you said a mouthful am so glad u put her a$$ on blast good job!!!!!!!!!!

lil2nice09 in Memphis, Tennessee

43 months ago

evelyn in Memphis, Tennessee said: Hi, i am Evelyn from memphis,Tn and i am interested in a lpn online program as well. i am asking you for any information because we are in the same state. It will help me so much because i have two small girls and i want them to have a good future.

Hi Evelyn, I was wondering if you ever found a LPN program?

Lisa in Hobe Sound, Florida

43 months ago

mistie in Fort Campbell, Kentucky said: i know i have a two kids, but i would recommend u not take online classes if there are any out there due to lack of knowledge....ive heard many of people say that online classes arent good anyways best of luck

Just a FYI: Before you sign up for online classes...check and make sure that the Online Nursing Class or program you are considering is accredited. Since accreditation differs throughout the country, all nursing programs, diploma, associate degree, and bachelor’s degrees must be accepted or accredited in the state for which they operate.

Source: www.nursingclasses.biz/online_nursing_programs.html

phlebotomist in Fredericksburg, Texas

42 months ago

madori001 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida said: Do you have a web address for Independent College?

YES>
It's not called Independent College, it's Independence University.

umu.kanu in Charlestown, Massachusetts

42 months ago

I am intrested in this program.

EDBAK in Akron, Ohio

41 months ago

2Sexy in Meridian, Mississippi said: Some schools have waiting lists for the LPN program. If you are going to be on a waiting list, it would make sense to be on one for the RN program. It would be better to just go on and get it out of the way and then you would come out of school with more options to where you would work and better pay. LPN's make on average starting out maybe 10-12/hr. So those are things you would have to consider as well.

That is not true about the hourly wage of LPN's my first job was 18/hr the lowest Ive seen was 15. I think if you can go the rn route because their is not many oppurtunities for lpn's more for rns and at least get your bachelors degree a lot of jobs are starting to require rn's to have a four year degree. Im looking into chamberlain college. I have contacted indiana state university for the lpn to bsn option online and they said thier is no such thing so i believe the college network is a scam.check with the better business bureau college network has an F rating.One more thing excelsior is legit my friends graduated from there the bad thing is for the ADN degree they dont offer financial aid.

EDBAK in Akron, Ohio

41 months ago

Rosie W. in West Palm Beach, Florida said: Can you tell me the particulars of WHERE there is an online LPN program. I have several friends interested that are Physical Therapists.

I dont understand why would a physical therapist want to be a LPN no offense but physical therapist make more than rn's that would be back tracking.

sisleelpn in Montgomery Village, Maryland

41 months ago

The pay for Lpn depends on what part of the country you live.lpn in my make up from 18 to 27 per depend on expeirence. Lpn working private duty can make even more, may be you you should move to were the jobs are after you finish school. They're many Lpn to Rn you just need to be ask questions like I see you doing and ffind the right school.

EDBAK in Akron, Ohio

41 months ago

I am a LPN and the pay depends on where you live I agree. I'm going back to school in the fall for R.N. And where I live doing private duty through a agency you would make less money unless you are doing private duty without agency.

MTC in Bellingham, Washington

40 months ago

I live in Washington state, failed the nclex=pn several times, am tired and frustrated,,any suggestions? is group study better than studying by myself? Any input is very much appreciated.

BuckeyeFan1

40 months ago

Don't Give up! Try a group study, try scheduling your testing in the afternoon, so you can rest & not be pressed for time to get there if you're sluggish that morning! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Felicia in Tampa, Florida

39 months ago

Yes there is an online LPN program for CNAs and any other medical personnel and clinicals are reasonable the days are tue, thur or fri, sat in the lake worth/palm beach area so this is for florida residents looking for a LPN online school the school name is CAPSCARE ACADEMY trust me its not a fly by school either. very hands on you have to know your stuff or you wont pass your clinicals, So Ron there is an Online LPN school and I know people who went there and are RNs and ARNPs and very good and knowledgeable about there field

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

LookingForTexasSchools in Euless, Texas

37 months ago

Hi, does anyone know of any LPN or ADN programs in the DFW area that are weekend only...or at least Thurs.-Sun.? Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nadine in South Richmond Hill, New York

37 months ago

dventrca in Hurst, Texas said: i need more info on this program. any additional info you can give would be great. like, the costs, and living arrangements while in the phillipines.
thanks

Please send me the info, about the Phillipines.

37 months ago

I'm not really sure if you can get online course for LPN. You need to get more information from Nursing Commission.

momhomenurse in Hanover, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

MTC in Bellingham, Washington said: I'm not really sure if you can get online course for LPN. You need to get more information from Nursing Commission.

I had an "ad" on my FACEBOOK that came up yesterday, almost fell off my chair waiting to get a response from them. Hope it's true been looking for an online program for 11yrs. I believe online classes are going to be big in the future. They are needed and especially for single parents.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

36 months ago

agree, but probably by that time, LPN will no longer be in the program, for instance the big hospital here just outsource LPN, so if you're planning to take up LPN think twice, might as well go for RN.

momhomenurse in Hanover, Pennsylvania

36 months ago

I know they are trying to get rid of the LPN positions, just trying to be able to make more money in the mean time (single mom)then continue to RN. I only have 6 prereq classes before I can apply for Nursing program. Can only afford $ & time 1 class/semester but it I could get more online or CLEP out would be better. This is my next option to look into.

Edbak2 in Akron, Ohio

36 months ago

I know how you feel being a single parent thats why i went the lpn route. I have been a lpn for two years and guess what the only work im doing is prn as needed basis. Your best bet would be to go for the adn in the end you wont regret it. Try to get in a hospital that will pay for your education best of luck may God bless you in your future endeavors.

36 months ago

any suggestions on what is the best book to review for NCLEX-PN? i live in WA state, i self study, i can't find a group to study with, thank you.

Josephinedesouza in Newark, Delaware

31 months ago

Please I am looking for CNA on line to do. I am in Delaware. I will be so happy to get any help.

Thanks,

Attawa.

BarbieH in Seattle, Washington

28 months ago

Philicity in Nyack, New York said: LPN Online.... 9 months online.... 1 month clinicals in philiphines.... state board certified.... check your state... most states should be working... If you do your research there are alot philpino nurses in america and they all didnt study in america... best schools in the philpines in english.... best hands on trainning because no mal practice they let you do alot care that you cant in america stitch delivery babies etc..... most flights to philpines no more than 1600 if you plan according... they have 97% pssing rate on the n-clex exam... people are working you able to look up their license of state the got license... cheapest tution only 5500 includes room and board and travel to and from hospitals... just pay for your ticket and food ... cost a lving very cheap... 1 dollar to their 44 pesos... think about it??? Good for young people that dont what career they want... Just if your working plan to take a leave of absence for like a month.... anyways if this interesting to you... call and me and email me @ Plouis321@hotmail.com..... thanks

Can You email me I'm really interested in this just hope it's not a scam

21kendra in Brooklyn, New York

23 months ago

I am an LPN looking for an RN or BSN PROGRAM TOTALLY ONLINE. I already know about Excelsior college and indiana state university. Do you know any other ones that totally online? I also have a BS degree in another field, as well as prerequisite nursing classes.

Kerry1981 in Dallas, Texas

23 months ago

Hi 21kendra

I am currently enrolled in the LPN to BSN Program at Indiana State(started recently) and love it! The best part is your clinical hours can be completed locally with a preceptor. With a part time job and two kids it helps not to have to attend campus-based classes to earn college credits. You will have to contact them regarding your existing BS.

www.nursing-classes.info/healthcare-school-directory/2396/indiana-state-university/

Page:  « First « Previous   7  8  9  10   

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.