looking for

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (3)

janet

59 months ago

over 10 years in phlebotomy.interested in possibly drawing blood from people in assisted and nursing homes. took a cna refresers coarse, so i'm ready to go. hiring people in their 30's is ok, but don't forget about the rest of us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

- Indeed Host in Austin, Texas

59 months ago

Hello Janet, While we don't allow employers to post job opportunities in our forums, you may want to try using our search engine. Just type in job title, company, or keyword into the search field at the top of this page and click "Find Jobs". Best of luck with your search!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

scottie in Lakeland, Florida

56 months ago

Had a interview,tour of the lab,back ground chk done,even took a phlebotomy test,was told very impress with my interview. Was told by interviewer that I was well qualified but the person he hired was based on his gut feeling. I felt as janet said in her comment,I'm over 50 with 10 years experience but all employers want to hire these days is younger people. How could some one hire a person on their gut feeling. Well their lost because apparently it didn't work out because the job was advertised again in Dec.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.