Finding Jobs That Will Hire People With a Felony.

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1101 to 1150 of 1316)
Page:  « First « Previous   20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next »   Last »

Upto here in Reading, Pennsylvania

35 months ago

Good information in Winterville, Georgia said: Thanks for the info. I will never spend another dime at Denny's. I sure don't want a criminal cooking my food.

Please let us all know if you folks get jobs at other businesses so we can avoid those as well.

Convictions mean you were found guilty and must pay a penalty. After the penalty is paid, there is a chance to start over. I am glad God forgives, and I pray that you never need him to forgive you for the things you just haven't been caught doing yet.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No Reply - Report abuse

magnum386 in Ormond Beach, Florida

35 months ago

Good information in Winterville, Georgia said: Thanks for the info. I will never spend another dime at Denny's. I sure don't want a criminal cooking my food.

Please let us all know if you folks get jobs at other businesses so we can avoid those as well.

Really u dont want a criminal cooking your food, so u will never eat at denny's again. What a idiot! I bet a felon built your house or man your clothes that u r wearing. U going to give those up? I know a felon made the license plate on your car, go throw that away drive around town! People like you should just be shot, by a felon. I bet there are millions of people who are in jobs that are felons but just haven't been caught yet. I would rather have 100 felons working for me than 1 child molester. (Which is probally what u are)

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No Reply - Report abuse

mshl127 in Perrysburg, Ohio

35 months ago

U should be ashamed of urself! I pray u r joking and, if not, that u never find urself in this predicament. EVERYONE deserves a second chance...what kind of christian r u?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

drake023 in Osgood, Ohio

35 months ago

I find it appalling that you make a statement like that. I would rather someone be employed than committing crimes out in the streets in order to survive. And let me guess? you are a good christian.. how about you learn forgiveness, after all you are a sinner and God still forgives you. People have the right to regenerate themselves if they are truly committed, but self-righteous people like you only create more crime by not employing those who made a mistake once and are truly repented.

Will in Springfield, Missouri

35 months ago

I'm looking for a job as well, and I've had -ONE- call back. Finding a job with a felony conviction is harder than anything I've ever done.

..and on the subject of the troglodyte who won't eat at Denny's because a felon could potentially be cooking his food. That idiot needs to probably just avoid eating in restaurants all-together. Like it or not, nearly every commercial kitchen in the country has a felon working in it -- I know this from ten years of foodservice experience. How ya like them apples, buddy?

Will in Springfield, Missouri

35 months ago

You may just want to not spend another dime in any restaurant ever again then, bud. Fact: Nearly every kitchen in the entire country has at least one felon working in it, usually more.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

time2changeit in Cleveland, Ohio

35 months ago

My felony was over 18 yrs ago and I still cant get a decent job. I shouldnt have ever even been convicted. I was protecting myself from someone forcing their way in and her hand was caught in the door when I tried to keep her out. They charged me with 2nd Degree Assault with permanent injury. I cant even get a job at a dollar store and it was 18yrs ago! They need to do something to help us. If they checked the unemployment rate I guarantee the majority of it is because of people with a criminal background whether felony or misdemeanor. There has to be some help out there for us.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No Reply - Report abuse

You got it! in Oscoda, Michigan

35 months ago

Since we can't find jobs to support ourselves, we'll just continue committing crimes...you get to be first.

hard time looking in Brownsburg, Indiana

34 months ago

I have been looking for 3 yrs now for a job, I got into some trouble with my ex, no matter what happened before or anything that lead up to that day it has changed my life forever. I'm really not the violent type and one day out of years of being abused and I am the one that gets in trouble for defending myself. All i will say is my ex is a cop (that should explain alot of what i been thru). I went through al that was aske dof me from the courts such as any classes i had to attend and community service. I was charged with a domestic and even though it has been lowered from a class d felony to a lass a misdermeaner it still shoows up a domestic. It is hrd when everyone tells me how easy it is to find a job, but I have even gone to companies that are supposed to help you get work and all i get is "i'm sorry we can't do anything for you". It's depressing and honestly it kills me that i have fallen behind in child support. I already feel bad enough that i have no job, no car, and live off a pullout couch at my grandma's. Does anyone have any ideas on where i should look?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

hard time looking in Brownsburg, Indiana

34 months ago

Cat said: I have been working in human services for over 10 years collectively. I have worked with a good deal of ex felons and understand the differcult situations faced- I oversaw a core program dedicated to helping these people. I am happy to help if u direct your questions directly to me I will do my best to help with answers. I do a great deal of research and work with those with extra bounderies to work.Please trust it may seem an upward climb but you can and will work- it's how you go about it. My name is cat.

I read this and was interested in anything that i could be told in helping me find work. It is getting to be a great deal of stress to me and my family that i am not working. If you have anything please let me in on anything you may be able to share.

Felon in Tavernier, Florida

34 months ago

what an assho!!!

crawzales in Bear, Delaware

34 months ago

Your an idiot

Trashisfree in Denver, Colorado

34 months ago

Seriously learn to make your own path. Yesterday was $120 - gas. 1 legal consultation with a friend $20 + he brought me a good sandwich. 4 rides for another $110. Hanging out with another friend got me a bottle of petzyme I needed for finding a good keyless entry plus a $30 gig for installing the lock for her that I helped her pick out, when it arrives. Today I have a wedding to chauffeur with a van they are renting, which also comes with hanging out at the wedding and good food, easy $100. A drum sale I make $110 on. Probably another $150-200+ - gas between driving my partying friends tonight and whippet sales for 11/11/11 parties. Today is going to be a long hard day, but I am looking at a $300+ day. Seem to be having one of those a week, several $100+ days a week and rarely have days I make $0 on. Work finds me anymore, and occasionally I have to turn down gigs, because I have too much to do in a tight time frame. Keep in mind I work part time, but I do have to live on call.

BRITTENEY in Fort Worth, Texas

34 months ago

HEY CAN YOU HELP ME.IM A 24 YEAR OLD MOTHER AND WHEN I WAS 18 I HAD A FIGHT AND EVEN THOUGH MY PROBATION WAS DEFFERRED IT IS STILL A FELONY CHARGE. I REALLY HAVE NOTHING AND JUST WANT TO BE ABLE TO SUPPORT MY CHILD. MY EMAIL IS sandersbritteney@yahoo.com PLEASE GET BACK WITH ME AND I CAN EXPLAIN IT MORE TO YOU AND GOD WILLING YOU CAN HELP ASSIST ME

mike

34 months ago

good luck felions

Nue in Jay, Oklahoma

34 months ago

My husband is a felon, he can't even find a job. WHich he's has been good and change whole lot. It's hard to find a job when your on that felon thing, if you proven them that your a good worker, and be desprately you wanting the job. Im pretty sure they will accpeted you. Just need to change and be a better person and support yourself all the way with self-respect.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

caleb in Conroe, Texas

34 months ago

Charlie in Tignall, Georgia said: Well actually the guy has a point in that the only (ONLY, mind you)reason Denny's Restaurant exists is to please that guy - and thousands of others like him. The customer is the reason for any business. Without the customer being happy, the business will not exist for very long and if you advertise that you are hiring felons to work there it WILL turn off some customers.

Since most people in the US are of the same opinion as that fellow, it is possible that Denny's could lose enough business to actually cease to exist. You see there is a very good reason companies are willing to fork over about $25 dollars per employee to do drug tests and criminal background tests. If they don't, they lose assets and they lose customers.
Well then you and others like you need to leave the country cause all your leaders and presidents are criminals. So get out its people like YOU that have ruined our country.

No matter how much you disagree, there are not enough criminal minded people/supporters in the US to operate your own country and keep yourselves alive even if we gave you the western half of the country. You need honest people for your very existence.

To think otherwise is basic anarchy and that idea does not work either.

Then you and all who think close minded like you should get out of the country cause all your leaders and presidents are criminals. YOU are the reason our country is dying. So do us a favor and get out.

Alex (Portland) in Portland, Oregon

34 months ago

+1 for Trashisfree in Denver.
This last week I was hustling my odd jobs for cash and got ripped off on a deal by trying to deal straight and show some young people a righteous way to hustle honest money selling import electronics during the holidays. There are Chinese wholesale companies which will ship direct to your doorstep, and ship a lot of specialized electronic items so new that they are not likely to be on store shelves yet. Things like android tablets at $80 each, cell phone watches around $60. None of this is illegal and someone with some drive can go around selling this stuff at a modest profit. I fronted some stuff to some people and of course a couple days later got some money for the merchandise, and lots of excuses, then yeah, "mysteriously" my truck got burglarized and most of the rest of the stuff gone.

Do I have sympathy for "criminal minded" people? Get real. The people who ripped me off knew that the police would do nothing for someone like me and if they were doing that to me in my old business, they would have to be running for their lives at this point, but they are punks who don't fully realize the consequences of their actions. Real ex-cons, yeah most get it. Now a habitual criminal is not the person really seeking much of a job anyway. They just want to finish probation, get the government off their back and go back to hustling crime. People without felony convictions demonstrate bad business character every single day, in fact more so in my experience since they think they are immune to consequences. Few have lived someplace where you get shanked for being unstraight with the people you do business with.

Like trashisfree says, you need to look at reality now in developing multiple sources of honest income where background checks are less important than your local reputation.

joe in Austin, Texas

34 months ago

idiot!!! i guess you are perfect, no i am not a felon but a director with bachelors and people like you probably work in retail or stupid people work..its cool you have to exist too

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Ex-Con in Canton, Ohio

34 months ago

You're are a very judgmental person, guess you never made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, it's all about if you learn from them. Do the world a favor a go jump off a bridge.

Theres hope :) in Debary, Florida

34 months ago

Well that is just ignorant. Obviously you are the furthest from spiritual. Some of the most amazing and beautiful souls I have ever come accross in my life are ex felons and recovering addicts. You are the one missing out with your ignorance and its sad how you want to try and hurt those that are trying to do something with themselves. Your in my prayers jerk.

nurseC in Chattanooga, Tennessee

34 months ago

Dude your a jack a**, people make mistakes or have poor judgement from time to time. Are you perfect and without any wrong? Ok thank you so much. That is what the world needs a few more a** holes!!!

Donald R. Greaves in Hermitage, Pennsylvania

34 months ago

You know nurseC from tennessee is right. The amount of predjudice that is overwhelming this country is a crime itself and should be prosecuted to the full extent of the Law. Except they are the ones that enforce all the injustices that corrupt this society. I have spoken on this subject before. Everyone else is protesting about the injustices and immoralities going on in this country, why shouldn't we? Aren't we still American citizens and aren't our numbers ever increasing every moment of every day. And who do we Blame on the ever increasing crime rate and provocations of crimes being committted. I know i didn't wake up one morning and decide that i wanted to be a criminal when i grow up, and i don't think the masses did either. Altho the amount of immoral acts being committed everyday against woman and children is, or perhaps should be considered a capital offense. My own nephew got busted for sexual assault on a minor: to which he claimed was a half truth. Now he is labeled as a child predator for life. And i know murderers who should have been locked up for life walking free.

Justaguy in Cincinnati, Ohio

34 months ago

It takes one ignorant person like you to try and ruin it for everyone else. I'm pretty sure you are the same person who will complain when you see a person gettin arrested for a crime and say that they need to get a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jockstrapjones in Indianapolis, Indiana

34 months ago

Why are people so negative towards this guy? I mean, if you know he has an issue why would you be mean to him? It's funny how you call him all these names yet you do the very same thing. Quit making us criminals look so bad by replying to this ignorant dude, OK?

34 months ago

precious brown in Tampa, Florida said: Hi I have a boyfriend who has been searching for a job and he cannot seem to get one because he has 2 misdemeanors on his record he has never been in any serious trouble.He made mistake when he was younger and now he is trying to live his life right and no one will hire him.He is starting to give up and get discourage. Please tell us what can we do.

Girl, I have two misdemeanors on my record and SELECT STAFFING just hired me. I suggest that because that's all I know.

david in Minneapolis, Minnesota

34 months ago

Of course, a southerner. Ignorant, and hateful. someone pooring their feelings and all you want to do is disrespect them. Nobody wants to a criminal cooking our food, but we don't know what past you got. You're Nobody. Nobody.

34 months ago

Find a way to comment this guy to support his problem; don't make him make you look stupid by posting something negative! Fight fire with water, not fire! It's in the bible.

Jleebuzbee in Atlanta, Georgia

34 months ago

I am career Specialist and I help individuals that have felony charges find and maintain employment. I see that your post was a while ago and I hope that you have changed you opinion since. The people that I have the opportunity to work with deserve a second chance, they are hard working, dependable and contributing members of our society. Sorry you feel that way.

Construction
Grocery Stores
Subway
Private Business
Staffing Agencies
Security-- Depending on the charge
Construction
Mail places
I HOP
Applebees

And Many Many more places,,
It all about making relationships
See if you can find an employment advocacy group in your area through DFAX or DOL!
GOOD LUCK

For Places that will Hire---

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (9) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

spanky_23 in Warren, Michigan

34 months ago

wow ur a effin as coming from a beautiful young women with 3 felonies and a baby to feed. Just because we made mistakes to learn from cause thats what life is living and learning we shouldnt have it held against us if you had any ide how the justice system works maybe you would be a little more compassionate instead of a giant pr**k

Linda campbell in Topeka, Kansas

34 months ago

You guys should check out www.xamire.com. They got an employer listing that hires felons, as well as some pretty good information on where to go, in your state, to get some help. There's also a community, with some pretty cool people.

The world needs to realize that felon does not mean blood thirsty killer. It's mostly a theft crime, which can be $500 bucks worth, that people have, and believe it or not, people can, and do change. The people looking for work, are the ones that are not about to make the same mistakes.

logistican500 in Indianapolis, Indiana

34 months ago

Don't enable this douche bag, he only gets off on the fact every one of us is mad at him. I mean, put yourself in his shoes, it's easy to say something like that, but we shouldn't let that bother us. I would try Select Staffing! Just saying :) They hired me as a BOSS so it's all good here now, finally. Don't forget to keep a positive outlook / persona and know that you can beat a background check with attitude alone. Having a record means one thing; you must shape up your attitude. I'm a criminal but I'm also a good leader. Try leadership.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

logistican500 in Indianapolis, Indiana

34 months ago

time2changeit in Cleveland, Ohio said: My felony was over 18 yrs ago and I still cant get a decent job. I shouldnt have ever even been convicted. I was protecting myself from someone forcing their way in and her hand was caught in the door when I tried to keep her out. They charged me with 2nd Degree Assault with permanent injury. I cant even get a job at a dollar store and it was 18yrs ago! They need to do something to help us. If they checked the unemployment rate I guarantee the majority of it is because of people with a criminal background whether felony or misdemeanor. There has to be some help out there for us.

Just gotta keep the right attitude and get an education. I just landed a job and everyone loves me. Why? Becuase I watch the words that come out of my mouth, take a job very seriously (no hangovers at work now) and I don't do drugs any more. If you can pass a drug test, have a positive attitude and speak goods words, and can make sense when you speak, if you can do all that; it will take about 2 years for you to find work -- that's if you are dedicated on finding work.

bmjones75 in Arlington, Texas

34 months ago

such an idiot who do you think works on your car at the shops oh and you infidel what about the house you live in 90% of contractors that helped build your home have also been to jail for one thing or another think about that next time you turn the key to go into you house and one other thing bet at one time or another have had fun with your wife-girlfriend so also think about that next time you crawl into bed all women like a bad boy just with employers felt the same oh even after my convictions I have held high paying supervisor positions

Joel in Jonesboro, Arkansas

33 months ago

Next time you're in the hospital for surgery, check to see if the blood is coming from a felon or someone of another race. You will never know. Why? Because it is a stupid question, just like your attitude.1993

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Joel in Jonesboro, Arkansas

33 months ago

Next time you need to go to the Hospital for surgery, make sure the blood is not from a felon or someone of another race. They don't print that on the bags because it is stupid, just like your attitude.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

jason in Muskegon, Michigan

33 months ago

so my family should starve because i have a felony i don't think so, like you i need to work to provide for my family too! i don't think that my kids should have to suffer for my mistakes they're not the ones who made the mistake .Let me tell you something my kids are not like me they are better than that and i aim to see them do better than me so if that means working at denny's to help see it happen then so be it or anywhere they will give me a chance to work.3

Brandon Fraiser (roxnox) in Topeka, Kansas

33 months ago

I've found a job by using xamire.com That's about the only place I know you can search for places to apply in my city - it's decently accurate, and now im working!

33 months ago

Today I sold 3 plastic 55 gallon drums for $105, profit $55. A short gypsy cab ride for a friend home from work $10, going to be a regular thing. Sold whippets for $68 profit. At 3:00 am I pick up someone and take them to the airport for another $50, probably cost me $10 in gas and $5-10 in wear and tear. I'm up around $150 today, after gas and wear and tear on the car. Total hours worked, 3.

Tomorrow I am buying a $495 home depot card for $420. Which should cover my new refrigerator. $600, reduced to $500, 10% off $450 + sales tax, free delivery and installation, and I have my old one sold for $50. Thats how a cheap ass gets a new fridge for around $370 out of pocket. Going to pick that card up pays me $75 an hour - gas. Hopefully sell some drums, who knows what else tomorrow.

New Years is coming up. 1 year I broke $500, last year was slower, only $300 gypsy cabbing for friends and their parties. Thats after gas.

Please open your eyes, realize any job a felon is minimum wage to $12 an hour. Do everything you can to find additional ways to make money. Your job at best is likely to keep your parole officer off you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (3) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

computerpro in Muskogee, Oklahoma

33 months ago

<p> That's a really poor attitude that you have. Some people get convicted when innocent on the basis that the court system only needs probable cause up until a jury trial where the accused may or may not have the money for representation. AND everyone needs a job. Especially for the economy to thrive. If these people cannot find gainful employment do you know how the provide for their families? WELFARE! You should probably do some research and check your attitude before you insult people for past mistakes and shortcomings.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (6) / No Reply - Report abuse

tbsthe3 in Meridian, Idaho

33 months ago

Thats not right. Just because someone did something bad doesnt mean there a bad person at all. why are you looking at this page if your just going to be mean?

Alex in Portland, Oregon

33 months ago

People of that highly prejudiced mentality actually just want to grow the penal system. Don't forget, it is the same mentality that wants you in the gutter, then DENIED welfare. Denied welfare, denied jobs, denied passports, then desperate enough to go back to crime and frustrated enough to get violent. They would rather just find someone poor and weak to go and shoot for sport while playing some morally superior attitude. How different is that from the prison staff who play games to tick you off just so they can bring the riot squad down on you?

The guy in Denver is telling you like it really is. You have to scavenge and hustle and get good at it. Be just as selective as that prick in Georgia over who you spend money with. I am careful to work only work with businesses that will reciprocate whenever possible. Boycott those who boycott you and realize that anyone getting a government paycheck while having those attitudes is a total hypocrite anyway. Those who don't even have to work, get real, sure they vote, but some dickweed who inherited a bunch of rental properties and got some goody handout keep busy job with the county trying to play morally superior over those who actually have to make money to get by? Come on. That's not even adult thinking.

33 months ago

New Years was a home run. First thing in the morning I sold 12 drums for $400. $200 profit, for 20 minutes of loading and helping strap them down. Sold 28 boxes of whippets at $4 a box profit, 2 of them deliveries around 730am on New Years Day. Had 1 longer ride at 630pm, was slammed from 9pm till 930am, with a total of maybe 1 hour I took off for my own sanity.
All together somewhere between $900 and $950 on the day after gas and wear and tear on the car. Gps, phone, car phone charger, 4 huge parties with my name, and every friend I knew trying to catch a ride.

New Years Day I didn't plan on doing anything, but I sold the last one of my current batch of drums for a $24 profit, and got a call from 2 people I enjoyed driving around all weekend. $20 for the ride, and another $12 profit on 3 boxes of whippets. Call it $50 for 30 minutes of driving, and 45 minutes hanging out with dear friends.

Working hard on finding more drum sources, since I think I could sell 80 a month, if I can get the supply. Getting my super nice ones for $16 delivered, may have to pay $20 each 20 at a time for others, but I can't keep them in stock at $40 for 1, $35 3+, $400 for 12. Found on craigslist, sold on craigslist. Hey Alexx in Portland, email me my name at gmail or find me same on facebook.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

JOBS JOB JOBS JOBS JOBS in Pontiac, Michigan

33 months ago

THE RIGHT TO WORK MOVEMENT FOR EX OFFENDERS IS THE ANSWER NOW ALL WE NEED IS YOUR HELP COME JOIN A POSITIVE MOVEMENT AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD RIGHTTOWORKMOVEMENT.ORG OR NOJOBNOVOTE.ORG WHEN EX-OFFENDERS WORK CRIME GOES DOWN WELFARE GOES DOWN AND THE GOVERNMENT GET TAXES FROM TAX PAYING EX-OFFENDING CITIZENS WIN!WIN!WIN!WIN!

JOBS JOB JOBS JOBS JOBS in Pontiac, Michigan

33 months ago

THE RIGHT TO WORK MOVEMENT FOR EX OFFENDERS IS THE ANSWER NOW ALL WE NEED IS YOUR HELP COME JOIN A POSITIVE MOVEMENT AND LET YOUR VOICE BE HEARD RIGHTTOWORKMOVEMENT.ORG OR NOJOBNOVOTE.ORG WHEN EX-OFFENDERS WORK CRIME GOES DOWN WELFARE GOES DOWN AND THE GOVERNMENT GET TAXES FROM TAX PAYING EX-OFFENDING CITIZENS WIN!WIN!WIN!WIN!

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No Reply - Report abuse

Knicker Bocker in Orlando, Florida

33 months ago

I am a convicted felon and have committed my crime in 2002 when I was 17-18. I was facing attempted robbery charges because I didnt take anything (it was a fight that I won). After a legal aid(states lawyer) told me that I can get 10years if I dont plead guilty I took the offer of 3years. During my incarceration I obtained my G.E.D and was a month away from getting my plumbers certificate but I was released. 10 years later and I have been pulled from my position at my old job because of my record...can honestly say that I have filled out hundreds of applications and have been called/emailed in by 5 small local companies and 3 big ones. During the interviews I was asked more about my conviction than my skills...never got the jobs (f u SEARS, WALMART and AT&T. I am now homeless with my Acer laptop that I bought when I had a job lol. I go around certain areas looking for free wifi so I can fill out applications. I had a dog that I loved very much...had to bring him to the vet cause he was sick and they had to put him to sleep because I had no money. That was the most devastating day of my life(Im a huge animal lover). I have nothing now and feel I have to live my life the wrong way. If society wants to treat me like an animal then I have no choice but to act... To the guy in Georgia: I hope its you and your family I run into when I reach that breaking point where Im desperate for money and have you at gunpoint. I know that a lot of Americans have issues with the Government because they are treating you wrong but the same way they treat you, you treat me so maybe when you help me do something about my situation we can all get together and do something about your situation.
I TELL MY EXPERIENCE SO U CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT SOME OF US GO THROUGH, SOME PEOPLE OUT HERE ARE GOING THROUGH MUCH WORSE.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (7) / No Reply - Report abuse

az in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

stfu your a hypocrite you wishing bad things upon people. he who is without sin can cast the first stone.

Steelflower in Pomona, California

32 months ago

He who is without sin cast the first stone. (Well that should shut you up for a while, you jerk!)

christy O in Cleveland, Ohio

32 months ago

Charlie in Tignall, Georgia said: Well actually the guy has a point in that the only (ONLY, mind you)reason Denny's Restaurant exists is to please that guy - and thousands of others like him. The customer is the reason for any business. Without the customer being happy, the business will not exist for very long and if you advertise that you are hiring felons to work there it WILL turn off some customers.

Since most people in the US are of the same opinion as that fellow, it is possible that Denny's could lose enough business to actually cease to exist. You see there is a very good reason companies are willing to fork over about $25 dollars per employee to do drug tests and criminal background tests. If they don't, they lose assets and they lose customers.

No matter how much you disagree, there are not enough criminal minded people/supporters in the US to operate your own country and keep yourselves alive even if we gave you the western half of the country. You need honest people for your very existence.

To think otherwise is basic anarchy and that idea does not work either.

Yeah, because American politicians walk the straight and narrow and you put your trust in them, yeah right!!! They are the biggest liars and abusers of the system but yet you pay them with your tax dollars. So, in reply to the Jerk that doesn't want to spend a dime where criminals work, you are spending more than a dime helping support your local and national congress men and women who are sometimes more crooked than the criminal trying to find a job. They just pay people off to hide their skeletons!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hazel in Dolton, Illinois

32 months ago

ive been out of jail for 4 years now went to nursing school got a waiver to work in the health field and peeople still wont give me a job with my waiver i only had a drug case not a violent crime

Page:  « First « Previous   20  21  22  23  24  25  26  Next »   Last »

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.