companies That Hire Felons ? (Washington state)

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (4)

Royce in Kent, Washington

52 months ago

I been searching for while for a job that hire felons but it seems like no one wanna give a guy a second chance . i did no jail time my charge was burglary, if any one knows a company that hire felons comment below please and thank you.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (20) / No (17) Reply - Report abuse

W in Seattle, Washington

14 months ago

Did you find help?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

T in Tacoma, Washington

14 months ago

I feel like none of them do. I have signed four separate work contracts to not be called back. And just recently even did a orientation, than not called back.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

TravelDynamics in Tampa, Florida

13 months ago

HELLO ALL
I am a Certified Travel Agent in tampa, Fl It is a sad truth that almost no where in the US can i felon catch a break. No matter how much you beg the result seems to end the same so there is obviously only one real solution STOP BEGGING!! i have a brother who is a felon and cousins pretty much almost my whole family we got the same run around trying to help them get jobs it was a night mare so we became our own distributors for a travel agency and haven't looked back since travel is a 8 trillion dollar a year industry so if you are money motivated, focused, and coach-able you will never have to beg another corporate business for anything. get in touch with me at traveldynamics.paycation@gmail.com

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.