Is easy to find jobs as Land Surveyor in US

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (5)

omar monte in Los Ríos, Panama

66 months ago

I am a lawful US permanent resident with baccalaurate degree in Land Surveying and more 20 years experience in my native country (Panama), am tried to get some jobs in US, anyone can give me some tips or ideas to get success . Of course I know License may be requeried but at least start from the begining.

I want to discuss apply by internet instead looking by person

thanks in advance to anyone responding.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Charlie in Port Huron, Michigan

65 months ago

omar monte in Los Ríos, Panama said: I am a lawful US permanent resident with baccalaurate degree in Land Surveying and more 20 years experience in my native country (Panama), am tried to get some jobs in US, anyone can give me some tips or ideas to get success . Of course I know License may be requeried but at least start from the begining.

Well unfortunatley if you haave read the other forums Land Surveying here in the US is a dying buisness. I know TONS of people who are laid off right now and NO ONE is hiring anywhere it seems. Its a crappy way to look at it but i guess the truth hurts sometimes. I was just let go from one of the bigger companies in Michigan and the few guys that are still there are only on 32 to 40 hours which in the summer is supposed to be when we have a ton of work so im guessing this winter we will all be laid off.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

65 months ago

Thanks Charlie for your comments, the situation seem to be worse for surveyors.

Dennis ONeil in Bailey, Colorado

61 months ago

omar monte in Los Ríos, Panama said: I am a lawful US permanent resident with baccalaurate degree in Land Surveying and more 20 years experience in my native country (Panama), am tried to get some jobs in US, anyone can give me some tips or ideas to get success . Of course I know License may be requeried but at least start from the begining.

I am a land surveyor, in buisness in Colorado for over 23 years. I am interested in expanding into Panama, Centran America. If you are interested please contact to discuss.

Thank you,

Dennis E. ONeil

61 months ago

Thanks Dennis for your interest, my email is dfontain@hotmail.com, Feel free to write me about your plan, I will awaiting yours comments,

regards,

Omar Montenegro,

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.