I need a Registered Surveyor

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (7)

Gary in Newnan, Georgia

67 months ago

Hi Mary,
Is it ok to be registered in Ga. and AL. only?

Thank you

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Doug in Canton, Georgia

67 months ago

Mary, I am licensed in AL, GA, MS, NC, TN, SC, and I am a CFED. I have 20 years experiance. You may email me at: dtcruse@comcast.net

kcc1414 in Starkville, Mississippi

67 months ago

Mary,

I am a licensed land surveyor in Mississippi with roadway experience. Please email me.

timfulmer in El Paso, Texas

67 months ago

Dual licensed PE and LS. Are you still looking? tfulmer@elp.rr.com
Thanks

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Surveyor in Bentonville, Arkansas

64 months ago

Mary in Saltillo, Mississippi said: I am looking for both a Registered Land Surveyor and a Civil Engineer, PE (roadway experience) in Mississippi. Will pay 80K for each. Paid relocation and interview costs. Email with inquiries.

Hi. I am a licensed surveyor (6 states including Ms and Al) I have 25 years experience with several years on MDOT projects. I am from Ms. and have good relationships with some of the MDOT people.

I have been very successful. I have been in management for the past 5 years. I current work for a national firm but am considering getting back home to Ms.

I am extremely confident that you would like my resume. Let me know if your interested in discussing further. Thanks.

timfulmer in El Paso, Texas

64 months ago

Hello Mary!

Your request seems to have come at the perfect time for both of us! I am dual licensed as a PE and an RPLS in TX and NM. I expect no problems becomming licensed in Mississippi through reciprocity. I am seeking to relocate to the southeast U.S. to be more proximal to other family members for the benefit of my growing family. I would like to e-mail you my resume, cover letter, references, letters of recommendation, certificates, etc. Please provide me with you e-mail address so I can forward those documents. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Tim Fulmer, P.E., R.P.L.S.
timfulmer@sbcglobal.net

tlbryant11@bellsouth.net in Daphne, Alabama

63 months ago

I have been a survey manager for 13 years. I have supervised as many as 4, 4 man survey crews and 4 CADD survey techs at one time. Before this time I was assistant manager for 4 years. I opened a new branch office in Pensacola, FL, which I was vice president /office manager and head of Florida Operations for 2 ½ years. In our second year I did over 1 million dollars of business.

I served as Ninth District Director for ASPLS for 6 years and was on the Professional Practice Committee, which rewrote the Standards of Practice for the state of Alabama.

I have Professional Registration in four states:

Florida PSM # 5815
Alabama PLS # 19739
Georgia PLS # 2656
Mississippi PLS # 3065

I took the Texas RPLS exam on April 24, 2009.

I would like to be considered for a survey manager position with your organization. You may contact me any time. My contact information is listed below:

Anthony L. Bryant. PLS
9851 Highland Ave.
Theodore, AL 36582

tlbryant11@bellsouth.net

Sincerely,

Anthony L. Bryant, PLS

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.