Employees stealing From Company and Managers covering up Dirt In Columbia SC

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (1)

Queen in Columbia, South Carolina

44 months ago

As I stand looking from the outside I would often witness employees stealing from the company and boasting about their criminal acts due to poor management and terrible business ethics. The Embassy Suites in Columbia SC on Stoneridge Drive has several family members working in the housekeeping and laundty department. The manager in the Housekeeping department is a compilsive liar, thief, and does not have any control over the chemicals walking out the jugs and boxes, the linen being stole which cause the company to lose marketing value and cost them more money. I watch them mistreat fellow employees who was employed with this company since it was built like trash in a garbage disposal. They just chopped them up and spit them out with their vicious lies and deceit. There are employees that are emblezzling money, using the company sources for their own personal use such as the computers and telephones other than what is prohibit. the housekeeping department is the WORST DEPARTMENT TO WORK IN DUE TO THE HARASSMENT, FAVORITISM, AND LARGE RANGE OF FAMILY MEMBERS TAKING OVER THE DEPARTMENT. I HAVE ALSO WITNESSED Guests not being satisfied with their service that they have been losing business because the sheets and mattress pads are not being change like they supposed to be. If this matter doesnt get resolve I will go to the Better Business Bureau and Complain on the Important Matters.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.