Leasing/Sales Agent Wanted Oak Leaf Management

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Diana Hudson in Houston, Texas

75 months ago

Now hiring Sales/Leasing agent to help sale and lease condo's near the Westchase District area. Great pay, plus commissions, medical,dental, 401 plans available. Full time permanent position. Must be able to work weekends and be self motivated. Serious inquiries only please! Fax resume to 281-493-6353 or call Diana at 281-493-1130

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (3) Reply - Report abuse

Linda Jone in Dallas, Texas

74 months ago

Yes. I would like to get into the apartment leasing field. Locations include From Canton, Texas 75103, Downtown Dallas, Texas and the Dallas, Texas metroplex.

Very best regards,

Linda Jones
linda@etcable.net

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Eunice Jones in Woodway, Texas

74 months ago

I am interested in leasing/property management. I just graduated with a business management degree and would love to get back into this are of work. I worked as a leasing agent years ago, but when I tried to go back I would've had to take a big cut in pay that I could not afford to do at the time. That nagging in my soul won't go away. I will eventually get my own property one day.

I can be contacted at 254-717-4686.
Thanks,

Eunice Jones

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Diana Hudson in Houston, Texas

74 months ago

My deepest apologies Ms. Jones, I no longer have this position avaialable, however if you would like to fax your resume our company is large and is always seeking good leasing agents, I will forward it to the main office.

Best Wishes,

Diana Hudson

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Linda Jones in Canton, Texas

74 months ago

Good morning, Diana,

Thank you for the kind email. My daughter-in-law advised that I would be a natural for this field. She has over eleven years experience with apartment leasing management. Now she is home raising my two sweet grandaughters!

I will more than willing to take any classes necessary to get into this field.

Have a great week and weekend!

Regards,

Linda Jones

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Patti Warren in Dallas, Texas

31 months ago

I have over 15 years experience in Apartment Management in all levels.
I have been out of the business for a few years and I am looking for work in your area and hope to continue in this field.

Thank you for any consideration for employment.
Patti Warren

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.