I'LL help make swimming fun near you

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (6)

Devonte L.Wiliiams in Cordova, Tennessee

89 months ago

please hire me I'm really responsible.15 years of age .Also short but fast.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

Nine_o_nine in Oshawa, Ontario

87 months ago

That is not how to apply for a job.... managers don't look on message boards for pleas from strangers to be hired. Try handing in a resume and cover letter at a pool or beach if you really want a job.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

marcus in Los Angeles, California

87 months ago

I really need this job beacuse Im trying to help my family
pay bills.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Nine_o_nine in Oshawa, Ontario

86 months ago

Yeah but you should apply at actual pools where head lifeguards/employers will see this and can see an actual resume.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

Jake in Paris, France

77 months ago

Its not that hard to find a lifeguarding job but this isnt the way to do it. I wouldnt hire anybody over the net. You have to go get some face time with pool managers. Go to the local Y, go to the local pool, go to the local country club, go to the local apartments and start asking if their looking for help.

omararias in Fort Lauderdale, Florida

40 months ago

im 360 LB no health problems completely healthy doctor is starting to take me out of blood presure pills im very athletic epecialy in the water im faster in the water than my family and kids in my block ive saved people from drowning ive bean swimming since i was a baby i want to use my strength and swimming skills as a life gaurd i can lift 100LB or more kid from the water i can lift my mom from the 6 feet to the 3 feet doing the scissor being over weight isnt a problem its an advantage my wait propels me in the water giving me speed and agility im stronger in the water i wish i could be a life gaurd

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.