were to find a job in cruise

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (9)

Maria in Brooklyn, New York

69 months ago

Does anyone know were to start looking for a job on a cruise as chef de partie?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (44) / No (13) Reply - Report abuse

Peanut in Santa Fe, New Mexico

69 months ago

Hi Maria
Google or yahoo for cruises and it'll list the cruise ships. It'll have an employment link. Good luck.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (5) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

adil rahman in Gurgaon, India

53 months ago

will sumone pls help me to find a job in cruise as a cook?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (19) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Jessica S. in Warrensburg, Missouri

53 months ago

I'm going to school now to become an Esthetician and when I'm graduated and licensed I want to obtain an Esthetician employment on a Cruise Line.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (1) / No Reply - Report abuse

GPIFoodie in Asheville, North Carolina

51 months ago

We have several culinary positions open at the moment. Email me your reseme at ahume@groveparkinn.com and I will pass it along to the Executive Chef here at the Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (4) Reply - Report abuse

cordell in Tempe, Arizona

51 months ago

I love to travel and experince different thing Im eager and willing to do what ever it takes to learn from the best and to be the best I can be. I love working with people who have the same passion for foood just like I do I want a chance to fine the way of the sameri. Sincerly Cordell

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Swingers Cruise in Belgrade, Serbia

42 months ago

cordell in Tempe, Arizona said: I love to travel and experince different thing Im eager and willing to do what ever it takes to learn from the best and to be the best I can be. I love working with people who have the same passion for foood just like I do I want a chance to fine the way of the sameri. Sincerly Cordell

Hello, We need cook on our Swingers cruise, during summer, from June to October.
This type of cruise have 12 guests, and 3 crew members: Captain, cook and sailor.
I need experienced cook. All cooks will be tested, and all candidates have to finance transportation to Europe / Montenegro / Port Bar.
If you have more question, please do not hesitate to contact us.
www.swingcruise.org
Regards,
Swingers Cruise Team

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (4) / No (2) Reply - Report abuse

Foranjames@yahoo.com in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

39 months ago

GPIFoodie in Asheville, North Carolina said: We have several culinary positions open at the moment. Email me your reseme at ahume@groveparkinn.com and I will pass it along to the Executive Chef here at the Grove Park Inn Resort and Spa.

Id love to be a line cook on a cruise line, Can you get me started in the right deredtion?

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (10) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Foranjames@yahoo.com in Saint Cloud, Minnesota

39 months ago

Hey I need a job on a cruse line can anyone help me? please god bless

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.