Anyone Interested in Permanent/Full-Time Processing?

Get new comments by email
You can cancel email alerts at anytime.
Comments (2)

Mathew Gugliuzza in Scottsdale, Arizona

75 months ago

I've spoken to a lot of Procesors, whether FHA or non-FHA, who seem to be quite content with Contract positions. These positions are neither guaranteed nor connected to any sort of benefits. I just wanted to gain some insight into why these types of positions are preferred to more stable, permanent ones.

- Was this comment helpful? Yes (2) / No (1) Reply - Report abuse

Tracye Jackson in Peoria, Arizona

3 months ago

Even though this post is 71 months old, I have to add my input to the question as to why contract is more appealing to most Processors. With 27 years of experience as a Processor, now a days the lack of respect towards a Processor is horrible and they're under paid for the abuse. The office politics are ridiculous. Don't companies realize that a really good Processor should be like having a golden egg? I myself prefer permanent, but with contracting, you can do your time and then escape. By no means am I bitter, well, maybe a little, but it makes me angry that employers have resorted to such behavior. This business used to be fun, I just wish I could find that company that shows respect to their employees and makes this business fun like it was in the old days....although times change to current day, lack of respect is intolorable. Signed: Hard working, knowledgable Unemployed Processor

- Was this comment helpful? Yes / No Reply - Report abuse

» Sign in or create an account to comment on this topic.